Bandit50 is offline New Member

Have a couple of questions?

Hello everyone. I'm considering useing steriods so that I can gain strength. I've heard some good steriods are d-bol,test,winny. Can you let me know what you think. I'am soon to be 22 years old. Is this a good age? Also is it good to buy steriods on the net, or should I seek someone out? Thanks for your help.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Before you do anything I would suggest reading the educational threads on this board. Then research each steroid that your thinking about taking. You can do that by reading the drug profiles, and then researching past threads.
    How long have u been training?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    st.charles huh, your about 45 min from me....no it is not good to buy roids from the internet if you dont know they are reliable, thats just asking to be scammed...22 is a good age to start juicing...you know though alot of people go through sticking points in strength...steroids might not be needed...please do some research before you decide to juice....later bro...Madmax

Bandit50 is offline New Member
    I've been training for alomost 8 years.
    Some of my best lifts are:
    Close grip bench 315x2
    Incline 295x4
    Squat 500x5
    Hang clean 295x3

These are my bests. Currently I'am not that strong. But I'am only ten to fifteen pounds off on three of those lifts. Because of injury I'am about 120 pounds off my squat best.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    there are many waiting to rip you off..be careful and get educated before you decide to do anything

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is correct. I can't tell you how many times I switched my cycle because I didn't do research. Research is the tools of the Gods!!!! Take the time and use the search button. You will be glad you did. Don't be afraid to ask questions, the guys on this board are like sponges of knowledge. I'm not sure what I would of done without them!!!
    Best of luck!!!

Thread Information