Zinga is offline New Member

Running Tren(with test) at a high bf%

Im on TRT 100mg test enth / week

I have 25% bf and am continuing to lose weight that I put on after a motorbike accident I had over a year ago(the reason im on TRT).
    Now my friend just gave me 2 vials of Tren Ace that he had left over from a cycle, he also gave me caber and letro.

If I was to throw the tren in at 35mg/day for 40 days how should I adjust my diet?
    continue eating at a deficit(still getting enough protein)
    Or I've heard that some people eat above maintenance while on tren and add lean muscle, sometimes even losing a little fat?
    I don't mind slowing the fat loss a little if it means adding muscle(higher metabolism, more strength etc)

Im well aware of the chance of getting gyno, which is why I will be taking caber and I also have a blood pressure monitor so can keep an eye on my bp.
    Last edited by Zinga; 07-02-2012 at 05:19 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No you would wait until your body fat is down around 12%
    Put the tren away somewhere safe and wait until you are ready to use it properly.
    OK so you are aware of the gyno rick by caber is no guarantee especially with higher body fat. your estrogen is probably already a little high as well as bp due to the weight.
    just be patient and put it away for now.
    Also 40 days is not really long enough to get much out of it. Wait until you can get at least another 1 or 2 vials.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^ good post sir.

So the possibility of very bad sides is really that high?
    I've ran cycles before, years ago so know to keep an eye on blood tests, just never touched tren before.
    Im not looking for an easy way out as I know its down to diet and hard work but these were free so.. They're just sitting there.. and im pinning(trt) anyway..

You really dont want to run tren and risk it especially for a 1st cycle or a 2nd one when it's been several years since you last. Put it away until you are ready in another year or so, it will keep just fine. I know the feeling of having something and the temptation to use it, really I do even right now but be the bigger man and do what is right. You will get much better results if you wait until you get the body fat down. You also risk injury, not just sides. Sounds like you have been out of the game for a while. With increasing your test and adding tren it will add more desire to lift more heavy and get hurt. It takes a lot longer for your tendons to be ready to lift heavy than it does muscle. Thats the #1 mistake, people feel strong, lift heavy and get hurt.

Yeah lifting too heavy for my tendons was in the back of my mind.
    Im gonna have to hide these, might take more discipline than sticking to my deficit but you're right, it's the smarter option. However, I guess it will motivate me to keep moving toward my goals. Cheers.

LOL, I hear you, I'm sort of in the same situation but due to surgery. It's VERY tempting but I know it's also a waste and I will get a lot more out of it if I wait and less chance of injury.
    Keep the goals long term, no 3 ro 6 months out but 1+ year and just constant progress. I started out pretty high body fat and after joining this site learned how to diet/eat much better and lost a LOT of body fat by only changing how often I eat and a few things I was eating. It only took me 6 mo to get down to a good solid lean weight and I could start working on a clean bulk.

Dont go away, stick around and keep learning. There is a wealth of knowledge to be had here and people will help you stay on track and motivated.

Thread Information