funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member

Weird Side Effect!!

i have been running winni 50mg injectable eod for about 4 weeks now.. and primobolan 300mg week.. i have just been experiencing a sharp pain in my lower abdomen towards the left side.. this is only after the winni injection that i feel this and last till the next injection but being that i shoot eod it stays with me....im alil concernd and any feedback would be greatly appreciated....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've heard of joint pain but not the pain your talking about, I'd stop the winny.

JohnnyB

sounds like a kidney pain

well last night i took 2 tylenol the pain went right away...i was thinking kidney pain but there is no discomfort when i use the bathroom?? my question is to u guys... take the winni and take the tylenol for the pain or just finish with 400 primo a week...???

Slypknot is offline Member
    I had something similar - read my post 'Feel like I was hit in the kidney...repeatedly'...I just added to it today.

I had EXTREME kidney pain, but did not experience any discomfort when going tinkle (probably since this was not a bladder infection issue).... the cran extract fixed it in about 4 hours.

i used cran milk titsle and tylenol it did the trick im gonna continue the cycle see how i feel... i also have no problems using the bathroom

Originally posted by funkdoc911
    well last night i took 2 tylenol the pain went right away...i was thinking kidney pain but there is no discomfort when i use the bathroom?? my question is to u guys... take the winni and take the tylenol for the pain or just finish with 400 primo a week...???
    Just finish with the 400 primo a week.

Thread Information