FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Spot injections in calf - OUCH!!!

Last night I decided to try spot injecting my calfs. I used a 23g 1" pin and put 1.5cc of Deca mixed with Test E into each calf (2cc Deca, 1cc Test in total). The injections went fine - no pain whatsoever. But this morning - Jesus I'm in agony. Both legs feel like they just finished cycling 1000 miles - uphill!!!

I was going to try spot injecting my biceps, delts and chest but now I don't think I will bother. I will stick to quads and glutes.

I would not recommend doing calf injections.
    Last edited by FedSki; 06-03-2003 at 05:55 AM.

It's getting worse as the day wears on. To add insult to injury it's leg night tonight.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    its early but i think i read that right. 3 cc's into each calf!!!!!

damn bro that's a bit much, no wonder it hurts.

i go no more than a cc in the smaller muscles and use a 25g 1'

Originally posted by H BOMB
    its early but i think i read that right. 3 cc's into each calf!!!!!

damn bro that's a bit much, no wonder it hurts.

i go no more than a cc in the smaller muscles and use a 25g 1'
    No 1.5cc into each calf, which was 3cc in total. Man they are sore.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    oh my bad

i have done the delt and chest ones with no problem but i think i will skip the calves.

try putting a heating pad on it for awhile or a real hot shower.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I love hitting the calfs! But i know what youre talking about, if you inject in them, then fall asleep youre in trouble. You just need to hit them in the mourning so youll have time to massage them a little, and stretch the muscle out.

popa is offline Senior Member
    ya I like to hit my calves too

Originally posted by popa
    ya I like to hit my calves too
    And they don't hurt like hell afterwards?

I just been for some anti-inflammatory painkillers and that has helped a little.

So does injecting on the morning really help the calfs?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I injected in my calves once a week for about 3 months and I never had any problems..I went up to 2 cc's per shot. I did the injects about 1 to 2 hours before bed....

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Same here I injected each calf like 4 times. Only 1cc per shot though... Only once was it really sore but I wasnt anything you cant handle. I even did cardio on it. Just gotta suck it up bro..

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    theynever hurt me ... i go iner and out heads , biz, triz, delts, never had a problem... but the first time my calf got stuck i couldnt move for an ahour after injection

irunmiami is offline New Member
    lol. :-x Man. Why dont you guys use insulin pins for those small site injectz ??? Jesus, 1.5cc is too much for a calf IMO. smh Freakz!! lol jk

I'll put a .5 to start once I get into it, then increase to 1 full cc, no more though, jesus. You guys must be huge, what are your size status's if ya dont mind bros? Much blessingz n stay healthy!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot my calves with 1cc each of fina/prop once a week before I send them out in the pastures to graze. (lol) Sreiously though, I have only once had an soreness the next day and it was more of a tightening of the muscles than anything. A good deep stretch really helped the pain go away.
    Now biceps, on the other hand, I have SERIOUS problems with. Twice now I've shot my bi's (once inner, once outer) and my left arm hurts like a bitch for about three days afterward. The base of my left bicep where it attaches at the elbow is still swollen from last week's injection. I won't be doing that again!
    Sorry to change the subject. I like calf injections. There, back on track.

-moto

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Ive done 1 eq and 1 Deca in the calf, no problems. Im not gonna try a sust there though.

quick question

What kind of roids caused more pain for you guys? Referring to the calves. [note: calf= new born cow] hehe

Bout the biceps, WTFFF.. dont wanna take the thread ofcourse, but can omeone start a thread on bicep shots?! Thanks in advance. [I shall search for one already aswell]. Much blessingz and be healthy!

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    LOL, no I do have a baby cow I shoot my gear into, then at the end of the week I shoot it and eat it. So far the most pain I've gotten is from Sustanon . In the calves EQ and Deca were fine. I did my first bicep and tricep shots within the last two weeks. There was 0 pain or feeling on the injects of either, I was surprised at that. But the next day it feels like your arms are gonna fall off. No biggie tho, it goes away pretty fast.

interesting indeed, lol. Im contemplating using all those three elements in one cycle. "NOTE TO SELF: avoid sustanon in small muscle spots!" lol And always move the pin locations around to avoid those oil build ups that tyhen require your oval vetinarian to excrete it out of your calf or mule or whatever freaking animal you have. hehe
    Last edited by irunmiami; 06-03-2003 at 11:27 PM.

Here's an update. It's a week since I did my calf spot injections. The pain in the right calf subsided within a couple of days but my left calf still hurts. It's not an infection - there's no swelling or redness but it's sore.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by FedSki

And they don't hurt like hell afterwards?

I just been for some anti-inflammatory painkillers and that has helped a little.

So does injecting on the morning really help the calfs?
    well i train in the morrnning so I inject the calves before I go, ya I think it helps a bit to get the blood flowing after the injection.
    I always go through the outter head or directly in the back, I try not to hit the flat part of the calves, cause it will swell abit and give your calves a balloon look and to me thats a no no
    Last edited by popa; 06-09-2003 at 10:19 AM.

Thread Information