PhiAlphaMan is offline New Member

P.A.M. prepares for 1st plunge

Hey guys i been lurking around the boards for a while now and am wanting to make sure my first cycle meets your criteria. stats are as follows 6'0 190 11% BF 16" arms cold, 45" chest, quads 25". I will try to get some pictures up as soon as i get them scanned in. My planned cycle looks like this:
    Russian D-BOL: 1-4 @ 30mg/ED
    QVTest E: 1-12 @ 500mg/week
    QV EQ: 1-13 @ 400mg/week
    Phi Alpha Man Fina: 8-15 @ 75/ED (may not run fina if you think i have too much gear already)
    Liquidex: .5mg EDor EOD
    Nolva: on hand in case
    Clomid:3 weeks after last Test shot
    have Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Cranberry Extract, R-ALA

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you? That's overkill for a first cycle.

JohnnyB

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    If it is your first cycle it would be best if you just stuck with the Test and EQ to see how your body will react to the new substances. The fina is great but i would not reccomend it for your first cycle. If that was your second cycle or third that would be just fine but for the first one lets keep it simple. The dosages are ok on your Test/EQ. Make sure you do as much research as possible and when you think you have done enough then go and do some more. Good luck to you
    Trevor

what would you suggest instead then johnny?? lowering the dosages on each of the entities?? shortening the cycle?? i'm searching for opinions by posting this, so all suggestions are welcome.

trevor what do you think about continuing with the DBOL to jumpstart my cycle or would you think about prop weeks 1-4 @ 50mg instead of the bol??

I want to know how old you are first.

JohnnyB

will be 22 at the beginning of the cycle

Your on the border, but it's better then 19. My philosophy is you go one drug at a time, in other words. Do a test cycle first, then ad eq or deca , for your 3rd add one more drug or raise your doses. Third is when you'd start your d-bol. That way if your body has a bad reaction to a drug you'll know which one it is. Don't try and reach your goals in one cycle, you have plenty of time to cycle at your age, go slow.

JohnnyB

ARATADOG is offline Associate Member
    Johnny B is wicked smart

The Butcher is offline Member
    Bump what JB said. I started slow, and am greatful for it. Besides, I got some of my best gains off of a very small amount of gear (considerably less than you outlined) for my first cycle.
    My first stack was 300mg/week of Enanthate (T-200) and 300mg/week of Deca (Norandren) for 6 weeks. Gained 17lbs. And those were lean gains.
    The cycle you outlined looks pretty good, so it shows you have researched. But, I would probably suggest that for someone that has done a couple of cycles. That's not to say that guys haven't done that much (and often more) for their first cycles, but I believe it's always better to start low and slow and save something for when you hit a plateau as far as growth vs. amount of gear needed changes.
    Perhaps lower your doses a little bit, and maybe even do it for a shorter time period.

ok so if i go with JB's take on things what would be recommended? low mg dose (300mg) at extended length (i.e. 10-12 weeks) or moderate mg dose (400-500 mg) at moderate length (8-10 weeks)??

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    My first cycle was this (Sust can be replaced with 400-500mg of Enanthate or Cypionate ):

1-10 Sust 250mg/week (not recommened unless done EOD)
    1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    5-12 Winny 50mg ED
    13-16 Clomid

IMO, this is a great first cycle, and not an overkill. I was very pleased with my results.

Thread Information