zweezy is offline New Member

Red face Help..i have just been f***ed

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from a guy who sells ** products. I thought i had researched him well enough to know what i was getting, but i got it in today and everything was in plastic bottles. No hologram, no box, no glass bottle, no rubber top, no stamped numbers, no nothing. I can't believe that little shit would do business like that. what do i do. i got feedback from someone on another board and he said his buddy got his stuff from there and was making unbelievable gains. ten lbs in five weeks and approx. twenty lbs a week on his bench (fisherman's story). who knows he could be telling the truth. from my two years of experience with the gear, it looks real, and tastes real also (gross shit). so i don't know what to think. i have never received anything in plastic before. seems like that would be very easy to fake. just thought you guys could help me out. I am pretty pissed right now. feedback quick please. thanks weezy.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i bought ** once from a remailer and it was all unlabled. All good though so your best to give it a shot, or send it to me and i'll test it

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    try and contact him again and ask him about them.... ** is also underground so it probably can be distributed like that. Although i have never heard of anything like that I would ask for some of his references. Ask some of the Mod's for advice.
    THat is exactly why i dont buy **, but hopefully it is real

big swoll is offline Member
    if you can try to put some pics up....i think some of us would like to see them

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dude, if it was a real ** remailer was it a domestic Source or over seas?

zweezy is offline New Member
    Thanks for your help guys. It was from Karachi Pakistan. I feel way more relieved now. I guess its get big time!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I've never heard of **'s stuff coming in proper packaging with boxes and holograms. Its an underground lab, you get what you pay for. To sell stuff that cheap hes gotta cut costs somewhere. I've also never heard of anyone faking ** gear so as long as its a real ** remailer its more than likely legit.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    you're fine, ** does a lot of different packaging techniques. He basically gets you the drug, doesn't worry about all the fancy packaging and security stuff.

Thread Information