curioususer is offline Junior Member

Which type of steroids are the least harsh on the kidneys?

Also which type are the most harsh on the kidneys? Anybody knows?

Adrenaline8530 is offline New Member
    Injectables tend to be less harsh on the vital organs, with the exception of Tren . Orals tend to tax the organs more than injectables.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren tends to mess with your kidneys. Other than that, anything that causes a lot of water retention or greatly strains the liver will eventually strain your kidneys.
    But generally, AAS have little effect on the renal system.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    You know I researched and researched as far as Tren being hepatoxic..only found conjecture..So I decided to go all out on it. My experience in a year of using all the way up to 1200mgs/weekly, absolutely stresses the kidneys. You can feel the stress in your lower back and the heavy decline in eating etc. This last go round I ran another hepatoxic supplement with it and starting to get nausea and threw up. Felt terrible soo, taking a break from Tren for a while.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    You know I researched and researched as far as Tren being hepatoxic..only found conjecture..So I decided to go all out on it. My experience in a year of using all the way up to 1200mgs/weekly, absolutely stresses the kidneys. You can feel the stress in your lower back and the heavy decline in eating etc. This last go round I ran another hepatoxic supplement with it and starting to get nausea and threw up. Felt terrible soo, taking a break from Tren for a while.
    I think I get your point. But just so we're clear: hepatotoxic means liver toxic. Not kidney (renal) toxicity.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Real good info, for some reason I thought all injectables did not effect the liver or kidneys.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Bonaparte, thanks for the correction. Always love reading your posts

Thread Information