PiecinItUp is offline Member

Calf Injection....

Im pretty sure Spot injection is a myth otherwise my quads would be gigantic...but.. i was wondering if anyone had good results of calf injection and if so, with what gear??

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I hit both my calves with 100mg of fina, one day after another. I could not do leg day for a week. I had to lie to everyone around me and say i over trained cuz I walked with limp. Worst choice I ever made. But more power to ya if want to, maybe I'm just a pussy.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    did you get significant size increase in your calves is my question. I would either be shooting Test/EQ or winny, which would i see the best benifits? Im probably going to inject the winny in my calves since i have to inject so much, just so i don't get so much scar tis.

Slypknot is offline Member
    You will only see a size increase from the oil being injected...once the oil is absorbed the size will also be reduced. AS does not affect the muscle it is injected into any stronger than the rest of your body...it IS truly a myth.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I would have to agree, the only size increase I saw from shooting fina was swelling. When the pain subdued, so did the size. Though it is too bad spot injecting dont work.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    The only AAS that I've studied that even has a chance to increase localized growth at injection sites is Test. suspension due to the way the body metabolizes the water based gear. It's not proven though, just something to consider....oil based gear makes no difference in size other than as Slypknot said from the oil itself.

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    i would think injecting into your calfs would hurt

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    calf injections aren't too bad, 1.5cc is the max I can do without walking around like a pimp.

Thread Information