Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Question Fina and too much Milk Thistle?

Ok, I know theres like a million posts on milk thistle, but i have some specific questions. I'm currently shooting 100mg of fina ed, and do indeed feel my kidneys hating me. I know some people say its the "back pump", but i disagree. After reading awhile and talking to some to other juicers it sounds like i need milk thistle, and/or cranberry extract. My question is about doseage, one post I read on a diff site claimed if I take too much milk thistle it will clean the fina out of my system completely!! I don't know if this is true but I'd sure like to avoid it. So I came here to ask the experts, what doseage is appropriate for my cycle? Milk thistle, cranberry extract, or both?? Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Milk thistle is great for LIVER ...not for kidneys.

Take 1g of cran extract (if you buy it at GNC that's 2 pills at 500mg each)...your pain should be removed within a few hours (I just went through this, check my post 'Feel like I was hit in the kidney...repeatedly')

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Slypknot is correct. Milk Thistle is used to cleanse the Liver.......Most people say to take between 500-1,000 mg a day.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    drink more water thats the problem ....the feel thirsty specialy in the morning.....right

So cranberry extract is the key, I knew you guys would know whats up. And the myth about taking too much has been laid to rest. Man I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't use this board, life would be so much more difficult.

Great idea about the water in the morning. Since I run morings and lift evening it really dries me out. I had up fluids to 1.5-2 gallons of water a day and now im doing great. Thanks again.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Glad to hear it gH! I too am stoked at this board! I had the worst kidney pains and within 4hrs of posting my question and getting an answer I was back on my way to the gym and enjoying life!

Long live AR!

Awesome man. BTW your signature is fuckin hilarious, i never noticed it matched your avatar. Haha thats tight.

Thread Information