Thread: Leg pain?pip

Homeslice12 is offline Associate Member

Leg pain?pip

HavE pain which started about a day and half after my quad injection of 250test e( week10). pain is bearable but I am limping. Its now been 3 days. While i can deal with it, it is starting to worry me.
    The area is red and warm but has not moved. It seems about a palms length from
    We're I injected. Is this an infection? Thanks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I'd go and see your doctor, especially if its warm to touch.

What do I tell him?thx.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The next few days will let you know for sure. If it starts to get warmer to the touch and has more induration you can be sure its an infection that is beyond the bodies ability to deal with. On the other hand it may start to subside. Many would say to go ahead and wait a few days and see what happens, however I am with Marcus 100% on this. See a doctor now and err on the side of caution, as an immediate course of antibiotics could mean the difference between it turning the corner with minimal tissue damage or having to have it sliced open, packed and suffering with a scar and muscle damage...its simply not worth it to roll the dice.

PS the only reason I am posting this follow-up ( Marcus know's a lot more than me about all this.) is because someone is likely to post....Go ahead and wait and see..I just want you to know the risks involved in this approach so you can make an educated decision.

Also if you are doing this with insurance, you can either say you have no idea what happened or you got a B-12 shot and it went south. Its best not to tell them you used AAS as this will become part of your medical records and insurance rates and doctors attitudes will surely change.

Best wishes,

FFM
    Last edited by Far from massive; 07-09-2012 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Typo

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another option is to walk into a 24 hr or walk in clinic and pay cash and use a John Doe type name, its a personal choice based on income and many other factors.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    B 12 shot if he asks.

Def will do a 24hr place. It's better than yesterday so I'm give it a day or two. Just sucks bc it's my last week and I'm gonna end it early. Thx

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the previous responses that the safest thing to do is go to the doc to get checked out. It could be that you injected too fast and bruised the muscle or got really close to a nerve and irritated it. I have learned from these guys to inject the quads very slowly. I have pinned the quad and been so sore the next couple of days I could barely walk. Sometimes the site is warm to the touch for a couple of days too.

Thread Information