jakuja is offline Junior Member

Question Need help with hGH

Hey all,

Im pretty thin even though i do everything right, just got bad genes from bowth my parents ive been on Testo E and deca stacks and had a hard time gaining weight still.

Im 5 foot 10 and 130lbs,

This summer im going to get on a hGH cycle, i was thinking 4iu every day for 2-3 months. is this sufficient for me for good muscle growth?

Thank you all'

--------------------------------

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, if u didnt see any weight gain from ur cycle u should look at ur diet. If u dont eat allot but clean u wont grow. And at ur size id be eating everything i saw to grow. IMO if ur under 30 u should really stay away from gh. Good luck!

OG

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    your way to young to use growth, you were born in 1984 so that means you either 19 or 20...stay clean for a while and try upping your calories, getting more sleep, switching up your routine....Madmax

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 5' 10" and 130lbs you probibly only eat 1500 to 2000 (which I dobt) a day. You probibly look at food and get full, you don't need gear you need more food and lots of it. If you can't eat you can't grow, you can pump all the drugs you want into your body, but if you don't add 3000 calories you won't grow. Then up it to 4000 calories, learn to eat first then juice.

JohnnyB

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Train really heavy and eat some fast food and ice cream.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    I agree eat more. Or your gear was fake. what where you taking in the past??

skii96 is offline Member
    NO drugs for you! Eat, Eat, Eat and then Eat again. Diet is key. Im sure you could gain 20lbs easily if you upped your calories and worked out smart!

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Bro,

You need to eat big, lift big, and sleep.

I'm 30 years old 5'11 and 214 lbs. I probabally eat more in one meal than you eat all day. I make sure I hit at least 1000 cal. and over 50g protein in each meal. I eat 4-6 meals a day like this. I get up at 7 am and by 1 pm I've already consumed over 3000 cal and over 150g of protein.

I've had my best gains consuming 4000-6000 cal/ed and 300-450g prot./ed. And I do this with good foods. Eggs, oatmeal, Orange juice, Cereal, bread "limited 1-2 slices/ed", EAS bars, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Chicken Breasts, Steak, Tuna, Salmon, Pork Chops, Milk, Protein Drinks, Potatoes "limited", Pasta "limited",....but sounds like you are skinny as hell so you wouldn't limit your pasts, breads, and potatoes but don't fill up on them because protein and cal are far more important for putting on muscle. You could eat lots of peanut butter sandwiches "thick on the peanut butter" and lots of milk.

LOL,
    Braz_Machine

Arrow ---hGH

My gear wasent fake i bought it straight from the pharmacy, i gained while using it but couldent hold any of it after 4 weeks after my last shot of testo i lost all i gained.

For eating, i eat 7,000cal a day,

thats from sandwiches and ALOT of rice and beef, i eat about 1 and a halv kilos of beef a day. 5 meals a day, 3 times a day i eat the beef with (4dl(dry) rice and potatoes.

Peanut butter and jelly, milk. Protien bars shakes, hamburgers, if i havent eaten within 40 minutes and see a hamburger shop ill go buy big mac or whatever. The only thing i drink everyday at home is protien shakes if im out at a place juice or water.

I knew i was going to hear alot of crap about your not eating bla bla, but im certain i am as is the LS football teams doctor, he put up everything on his charts and saw i was eating way way over more than enough.

But still my father eats like a horse as well, hes been working out for 20 years, hes cut like a freakin rock but cant gain and my moter until she was 20 looked ill thin., along with my grandparents on bowth sides.

I do work out correctly, i work out with a friend of a friend that has won 3rd, 2nd and 5th place in the main competition for turkie and iran. HE helps me every day, helped me to make my plans.
    Ive read 2 books on the science of bodybuilding and really have good knowlege of about how to work out for mass.

So cant u guys help me with the doseage like my question? instead of telling me about what you dont know like how much i eat and how i train.
    Thanks so much all

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    have u ever tried dbol , sust and equpoise cycle if not id give give that a shot first

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    HGH is not for you...

A BIG MAC diet while on your cycle is the way to go. hte reason I am saying this is you do not have to eat clean. You have a very fast metabolism and you need to crank up the calories...

PM me and I will give you a hardcore diet plan that you can use year round.

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: ---hGH

Originally posted by jakuja

For eating, i eat 7,000cal a day,

So cant u guys help me with the doseage like my question? instead of telling me about what you dont know like how much i eat and how i train.
    Thanks so much all

if thats the case there should be no reason that your not gaining weight...but its hard to believe you eat 7000 calories a day...nooone wants to help because your to young! realize that before you hurt your self....Madmax

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    Growth hormone has a strong anabolic effect as it not only causes muscular hypertrophy ( enlargement of muscle cells ) but also muscular hyperplasia ( increase of the number of muscle cells ) while anabolic steroids only cause muscular hypertrophy. HGH also influences burning of fat strengthens the connective tissue ( tendons and cartilage ) and greatly increases strength. Gains made on HGH cycle remain after the drug has been discontinued. HGH has to be used in combination with thyroid hormones (T3), insulin , anabolic steroids ... to be effective. Because growth hormone has a short half life injections should be divided throughout the day.
    All professional bodybuilders use HGH as well as most of professional athletes from boxers, martial artists, gymnasts... it is a favorite of professional athletes all over the world because of it's unique effects and because there is no method for detecting it in doping tests.

Dosages range from 4 - 20+ i.u. a day.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

Hey Braz bro, not a flame but just so u know here at AR we try not to give guys under 21 advice on AS. We give them the best advice we can and if its not what they want to hear its to bad! Like this kid. He doesnt like the GOOD advice we are giving him so hes bitching. And im like MadMax, i dont believe ur eating over 7000 cals ed and not growing. Even if u had a fast metabolism ud be seeiing some weight increase with that ammount of cals.

OG
    Last edited by OGPackin; 04-22-2003 at 02:07 PM.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    jakuja- tell ya what, take 3 days and write down any and everything you put in your mouth. Come back here post it and lets take a look at it. I'm not saying you're not getting as many calories as you say, but somethings up. Try that and then we can go from there. Peace.

Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    jakuja- tell ya what, take 3 days and write down any and everything you put in your mouth. Come back here post it and lets take a look at it. I'm not saying you're not getting as many calories as you say, but somethings up. Try that and then we can go from there. Peace.
    BIG T, whats up my brotha!! Hows the little man doin? Still keeping u up..

OG

OG..Yeah, he's getting bette though. Growing like a weed! He's gaining on average 1 pound a week. I had to laugh cause he's only 8 weeks old and wearing 3-6 month clothing, well we have to cut the sleeves a little so his arms fit in them. Gonna be a big boy! Have you had a chance to check out my journal in the memebers cycle forum? I'm on week 4 and kicking ass bro! So what's new with you?

Sorry.....not trying to jack a thread here.

Yes we are... Sounds like hes taking after his daddy.. U need to cut the sleeves bro so he can let the guns show...lol Man 1lb per week huh, we'd be satisfied with that...

I usually dont go into the memebers cycle forum. But i'll check it out. I started my cycle last week. Couldnt hold out any longer..

Other then that alls well. Been pretty uneventfull lately but u know what sometimes thats a good thing... Take care bro!

OG

I'll talk with ya laters bro....gotta go pic up the little tykes.

OGPackin, whos bitching? YOur bitching becouse i diddent respond to you becouse you did not answer my question.

Ive heard people telling me the past 2 years about that it cant be, you must not be training right, you must not be eating right, bla bla, ive read books, talked to body builders, talked to doctors. i have proven to people i know that said i diddent eat enough by having them over for some days and having them eat exactly like me.

Ive taken blood tests, xrays, my bones are sealed im done growing. I can get checked every day by a doctor during while i use juice if i need to, im not going to hurt myself becouse im not the idiot you think i am that heard steroids and ran. for over a year i have been thinking aobut it and studying about hormones etc.

Whenever using anything i go to the doctor and talk it over with them first and hear all the side affects short and long term.

I know u mean only good for me but i know that its best for me not to use anything or at least not yet but ive studyed it, thought it over, and have decided to.

But thanks for the advice OGPackin.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you are eating 7000 calories and not gaining weight, you might as weel give it up your going to be skinny the rest of your life so learn to live with it. But I'm with MM and OG write down what you eat, because someone eating 7000 calories and not gaining weight, is either not eating 7000 calories or has a medical problem. Pro BBers eat from 7000-10,000 calories, so with 7000 claories you should at least be a fat ass

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    so with 7000 claories you should at least be a fat ass

JohnnyB

Hey kid i dont really care what u do and who u listen too!! Got me!

OG

Thread Information