Thread: No winn pain

JM6075 is offline Junior Member

No winn pain

Pinned Winn in right glute last night and all I've heard is how sore Winn makes you, this morning I have no discomfort or tender or anything, does this mean my Winn is bunk or just lucky so far

Flacco is offline Member
    Is it Oil based or Winny Depot?

Winny depot

Flacco is offline Member
    Ohh. IDK, I've only heard of the Oil based being less/not painful. Is it Name Brand Pharma Grade Winny Depot or UGL? I've heard of people getting Test Suspention that was sold to them as winny, but even then, Suspention shots hurt just as well if they're water based. . Did you get it in Amps or a 10ML vial? It Could be fake. IDK what to tell ya

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Legit human grade Desma amp have never caused me pain. Also I homebrew my own winny and suspension test and never get pain from it because of the way I make it. It leaves a very small micronized suspended powder that causes little irritation and no pain.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Also I homebrew my own winny and suspension test and never get pain from it because of the way I make it. It leaves a very small micronized suspended powder that causes little irritation and no pain.
    School me That'd be the answer to my prayers

I'll post a picture in a few hours when I get home

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco

School me That'd be the answer to my prayers
    Not my recipe. Credit to the original author which is listed in the following:

By Praetorion

Winstrol suspended in water-perfected!

Alright bros, here is the revised recipe...I have been perfecting it over the last few weeks and now have it down to a science.
    This is a user friendly, quick and easy winny suspension guide!

Take 1 g winny powder add to vial
    Add 5 ml PEG400 to vial
    Add .5ml BA to vial
    Heat until it goes into solution (becomes clear liquid)
    Withdraw clear liquid from vial with syringe and filter using .45 filter into sterile vial
    Add 13.5ml bacteriostatic or sterile water into vial slowly (drop by drop)
    This will bring the winny out of solution and micronize it...swirl gently until all cloudy
    Now put stopper on vial and shake vigorously

50mg /ml pure micronized winny suspension in water (sterile)

ps. you can reduce the amount of PEG if you increase the BA...ie 1ml BA and reduce PEG to 2ML...the most important step is adding the water to the winny when it is in solution...this is called titration and micronizes the winny bringing it out o soution into suspension. You absolutely must add the water slowly and gently swirl mixture when finished until all is mixed into a cloudy end product...then shake...if yo shake too early you will have a sour milk looking product which is useless.

A surfactant is not required. You may use one but it is not necessary!

The product will suspend when shaken but will separate completely as a suspension should if left to sit for awhile. The problem in making a suspension of any kind is how do you filter the product. You need to put the product into solution to be able to filter it or you will lose mostof your hormone . PEG is used to put the winny into solution then you are able to filter it to remove any impurities in the powder. Once you do this you can add sterile or bac water to ti to micronize it through titration. At this point further baking is unecessary as there are no impurities or bacteria present. It took awhile to figure out the exact method for success and it is a painstaking process...but it does work well if you are patient.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails No winn pain-image-958245468.jpg  

stanozolol suspension

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I have never experience any pain with water based winny myself. Only a little tenderness the first hour or so. Prop is my bane.

Yea I'm running prop and tren as well, def makes it sore as hell, I did have some pain and discomfort for a our 5-10 min after the Injection

Thread Information