mike carry is offline New Member

Question i have a questions

hey i am thinking about fina and d-ball , i am 18, i whey 190 5'11, i want to whey 220 u think fina and b-ball will get me thir??

wimp is offline Associate Member
    your too young bro. you can still gain alot of wieght naturally. but no i dont think fina and dboll is a good cycle.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle 350g protein/day and 3500 calories for 12 weeks along with intense lifting and you will get to 220.

seriously bro, no flame but everyone gets tired of posts like this. you are 18 years old and have alot of time to grow naturally, plus you havn't done any research on the subject if you are thinking that dbol and fina will add 30 pounds to your frame.

i have nothing else to say other than use the search button and lay off AS until you are physically and mentally prepared. this isn't some high school shit we are dealing with here...

i need to get big got football, what is a good cycle? i need to get riped and thick

i go to one of the best hight school for football i need to stand out,every day is a work day for me. i plane on going to the N.F.L

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL, you just won't listen will you??-- You were already given good advice about how to get there. Take a hint!

First off got is not a word

So you need to get big for football?? Well eat and train hard, thats how you will get there. At 18 years old your natural test levels are soooooo good right now, you don't need AS. If you would just eat right, train hard, get plenty of rest, take some supplements like whey,creatine,glutamine, ala. It is so possible for you to get the results your looking for.

I can honestly say, I wish i was 18 again and had been given the right advice!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You know what else!! You know how you stand out?? Be yourself!! Dont be a sheep and follow the flock be the shepherd and make them follow you by example. If you want to play in the NFL then set your goal and get there but AS is not some magical "plane" that will give you the right "plan" to get there.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

i like u ,

Thread Information