Thread: Wanna be big!

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

Wanna be big!

Stats: 29 years old,
    90 k (198lb)
    12-15 bf%
    2 years lifting.
    So just about to finish pct from 12 weeks test 400 0.5eod. (Anadrol 50mg ed first 4 weeks)
    I upped my dose mid cycle because I though i wasn't gaining ended up getting slight gyno (I know no A.I I deserve it but bare in mind found this site half way through cycle)
    Just ordered letrozole arimidex ( for next cycle and prami)
    Finish the history here's the business my plan is to do the letrozole till gyno is gone wait 2 months and start my next cycle which will be:

Test e 250 2x week (1-10)
    Diababol 40mg ed week (1-4)
    Deca 250 2x Week (1-10)
    liquid prami (unsure on dosage)
    Liquidex 0.25 eod adjust as needed

Pct standard nolvadex and clomid

Sorry to Drabble on just want yous to know the score my questions are:

1) dosage of prami
    2) is it safe to be injecting test, deca, prami and dex. (overdose I'm thinking done a lot of naughty thin my teens)
    3) obviously worried about gyno because of what I experienced (again I know idiot but this why I'm asking) I know liquid ex may help with estrogen gyno and prami will help with prolactin from deca but is there anything else that could help to prevent rather than sort out.

I know it's a long one but any help guys would be appreciated I've read nearly everything on this board and you guys know your s**t thanx a lot

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you prami and dex are orals right?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

No liquid from ar-r

Any advise gixxerboy I've read loads of your threads and your obviously very knowledgable not licking bum lol but any advice from all of you lot would be greatly appreciated peace

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I'm assuming he got the prami and dex from AR-r .

For the prami .25mg ED should be good. You might be able to get away with .125mg ED. I've only used this when I had a discharge from my nipples while on Deca . I really don't know if it's a good idea to use it as a preventative measure or not as I only use it when problems arise. I'd ask somebody like Bonaparte or Swifto about that. You do want to run your AI throughout your cycle regardless of having problems or not.

So you've been working out for just 2 years and already have at least 1 cycle under your belt? What is your height?

Thanx for reply honkey-kong I'd like to know the basis of that (not taking the mick) but for me prevention is 10 tines better than cure. The reading I've done is that 19-nor aas can cause prolactin gyno but when you have it HOW YA SUPPOSE TO KNOW lol (between prolactin and estrogen gyno that is) so I'd rather be safe than sorry. Thanx for reply mate

Sorry I didn't read last bit I'm 5-11 been lifting for two years training nearly all my life boxing. From England national champion twice not bragging lol just so you know I know training the body (that sounds a bit arrogant wasn't meant like that respect)

Bump advise anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    No liquid from ar-r
    yes they are oral liquids

Has anyone an answer to the safety of using test, deca , l-sex and prami in one week? Can I expect sides from the prami?

That was liquidex not I-sex sorry lol bloody phone

also if you control estrogen from the start progesterone shouldnt be an issue. I never used prami so i wont comment on a good dosage

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Only advice I can give you is don't over react withthe AI. I freaked out early in my cycle and upped my dose of liquidex and hated my life. Estrogen went in the ground and it sucked bro. Take it slow. I your around 10% you shouldn't have to run a super high dose of liquidex anyway. .25 eod maybe

Good replays thanx a lot but to gixxer I read estrogen gyno from test can be totally different from prolactin gyno fro deca or tren being 19 nor. I'm not worried just for my next cycle I'm really wanting you guys to say : yes good cycle good prep etc?

Good replays thanx a lot but to gixxer I read estrogen gyno from test can be totally different from prolactin gyno fro deca or tren being 19 nor. I'm not worried just for my next cycle I'm really wanting you guys to say : yes good cycle good prep etc?
    you are correct, but if you control estrogen from the beginning you shouldnt have an issue from progesterone. Swifto has a thread about it

Another note I'll man why did you hate life off letrozole that bad? I'm gonna take that now to hopefully reverse any gyno I have!

Cheers gixxerboy1 I'll have a look for that thread from swifto
    Another note thanx to all replays and to this site I'm obsessed with getting big fast, but it's never worth the bad consequences that will come with being nieve, peace

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Another note I'll man why did you hate life off letrozole that bad? I'm gonna take that now to hopefully reverse any gyno I have!
    I wasn't using letro. I was using arimidex . Also known as liquidex, adex, etc. It killed my estrogen and everyone told me that low estrogen was just as bad as high and they were so right. I felt like crap bro. Just take it slow and give it time I guess. Don't panic like me. Lol

Cheers little man guess its trial and error like me and me girlfriends lol joking my gf would batter me If I said that ha ha ha

Thread Information