Jarod is offline Associate Member

50mg of Dbol a day

right now i take 400mg deca and 200mg prop per week and 30mg of dbol ....I am thinking of increasing to 50mg of dbol per day...any thoughts on the subject

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    Should be fine with this increase, however I dont think you need it with 200mg Prop and 30mg dBol already. I guess it really depends on your body weight, tollerence level and current results from what your taking. Health wise, you'll be fine, question is do you REALLY need it, and that only you can answer.

skii96 is offline Member
    I always do 50-75mg/ed of dbol , anything less has little effect on me. How much experience do you have?

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    skii96...with dbol limited this is my second cycle with it....injectables are my thing....

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Skii, that is way too much in my opinion. 50mg is too much and i would think that much would be pointless and way too harmful.

slsjr99 is offline New Member
    i think you should stick with the 30 mg if you are still making gains. no need to up the dosage if it is not needed

big swoll is offline Member
    i think 30mgs ed is enough dbol , however i think your doses on prop are a little low....most people that i know of go with 350mgs a week....either 100mgs eod, or 50mgs ed....i think that would be a safer increase than the dbol....be sure to take milk thistle with orals in your cycle

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rhino58
    Skii, that is way too much in my opinion. 50mg is too much and i would think that much would be pointless and way too harmful.
    Well thats your opinion. Once you get to a certain level you need more to make gains, period. 50mg/ed of dbol is childs play to some of my more experienced bb'ing friends. ive seen upwards of 200mg/ed of drol/ed!!!! My doses are by no means extreme, take my word for it!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on the quality of yo liver too! With that cycle, I would sooner up the testosterone propinate to 50mg ED before considering increasing the Dianabol .

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    50 mgs is not an outrageous dosage. Of course for a first, second timer 30 is a good starting point, but if 50 is a good solid amt, that will complement help boost front end gains.

Thread Information