block is offline Associate Member

will this eat musle

I was wondering this I was planing on droping some fat over x mas and was wondering if I did a clen tricana stack followed by eca with 25-30min of cardio a day in the morning along with weight lifting will I burn more than fat ie musle even though I will still be lifting I also will be running creitin through out to help with recovery. I will be eating a 3500 cal clean food only diet.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    All depends on diet. I don't care how much, or how little exercise you do...diet is the deciding factor. And with 3500 clean cals...your gonna look very good, as long as you stick to it. Good luck.

If there is anyway to get maybe even as little as 200mg of test a week...just to hold on to as much muscle as possible while dieting...that would be a good idea. Maybe pick up a bottle of Test E. by Brovel and run it at 200mg a week...that will help in sparing muscle while dieting.

there is a good chance that I will be able to get the test but if I cant get it will the tricana eat my muscle or would I guest not gain anything while I was on it.

You can always gain lean mass while dieting...but it's just THAT much easier with a little help.

You won't gain HUGE amounts because of all the extra cardio....but a ripped lighter body...looks better than a large soft body IMO.

I know what you are talking about Im tired of being fat ish I know that tricana is no where near as strong as T-3 but it is still a thryoid hormone I will be taking clen and tric at the same time without a roid WILL I LOSS ANY MUSCLE.and will this affect any roid use later down the road.

current stats19 250 18%BF 5 years lifting
    Last edited by block; 12-02-2001 at 11:31 PM.

Will you lose muscle? Yes. It is inevitable when dieting...some say you can do both at the same time....well unless you are "berry" it ain't gonna happen.

thanks I was also wondering if you would shot me a pm on how wtc got his stuff back from tj

also will the tric make me loss more muscle than if I were just to deit alone?

Bro...you seem to be a little paranoid of losing muscle....as am I. So get some damn test...and shoot your worries away...(pun intended).

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    don't be mixing clen and eca...they will work together to block your receptor sites..leading you to no results with either..pic one..i perfer clen..it is stronger..and stick with a strick diet and do tonnes of cardio..

go luck

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Trips is correct...it is almost inevitable that you will lose muscle as well as fat. But based on what you've outlined you will lose more fat than anything else. Cycling clen and an ECA is alright, but shredz is correct, don't take them together. Remember the body has an uncanny ability to adapt and build tolerences. Many recommend using clen for two weeks, then switching to an ECA for 2 weeks, then clen for 2 weeks, etc..... If you can't get test, try to find EQ, winny , anavar or primobolan . Any ONE of those will help prevent muscle catabolism and should allow you to keep a good amount of LBM while simutaneously losing fat.

Good Luck bro,
    Pete

Block

Pete and PaPa hit it right on the nose, IMO, I would run some EQ this way you can build on "lean Mass" somewhat and protect what muscle you have. If your going to use just EQ you should keep it light like 200mgs week or consider a stack.

this was the plan I was going to run clen at 7 pills a day starting at 1 and working my way up then staying a t 7 and come back down by going 5-3-1-0 then starting ECA then back to clen 2 week entervils. I will also be running Tricana starting the same time as the clen I will go starting from 2 working my way to 14 tabs a day hold there for 2 weeks and then come back down to 0 over next week. I also mit add test. how should you cycle tricana?

If someone thinks that I should change this let me know.
    Last edited by block; 12-03-2001 at 10:09 PM.

bump for last thoughts

block... theres no reason to ramp your clen down just up. for 14 days go 12345677777777 then stop and start eca 2 weeks. as far as your tricana maybe you should do a PM to Pete. he's seems to got it down to science.

fast Results

Thread Information