Thread: gyno-puberty

surfer8784 is offline New Member

gyno-puberty

When I was going through puberty, my nipples swole up and hurt pretty bad (gyno?); it slowly dissapated through puberty. The problem is, it never went away completely. Lately Ive been planning out a cycle, and getting real paranoid becasue I can still feel a small amount of hard tissue, like a small disk the size of my nipple around but very thin right underneath my nipple. You would never know its there with out feeling but Im getting real paranoid, and Im only a week away from start time.
    I have plenty liquidex and 30 tabs nova.

Anybody have any experience with this, suggestions?

thats a serious relief-thanks bro...damn gland

rotty508 is offline Junior Member
    You mean i aint the only one with this dam thing in my chest. Mine is about the size of a silver dollar, Doc said i didnt need it removed and if i did its cosmetic so no insurance will pay for it. I just started to try yohimburn to see if that would shink it or something but i broke out like mad off that stuff.

size of a silver dollar, holy shit, how did you get that...did it start out real small, and before gear, like mine....?

hasnt seemed to get bigger on gear, but the more my chest gets defined the more noticable it is compared to the other side. I just always make sure i got lots of nolv's and arimidex just in case.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing happen as a youngster...no acne, no voice cracking, but that'st he one aspect of puberty (well, besides physical maturation) that hit me. I wouldn't call it gyno, per se, but that area around the nipple just sucks up the fat on me when i start to gain weight and bodyfat and it is always the last to leave. I suspect that my pubescent experience has resulted in me simply being prone to those estrogen fat deposits. In my opinion, far too many people scream "gyno" at what is actually just estrogenic tendencied fat deposits...I hope that's the case for you.

I hope its that too but even when i got out of boot camp and was well into single % BF, i still had the lump so i dont think it will ever go away without surgery which i am sure would be expensive as hell.

Antti is offline New Member
    If there is a hard lump it isn't fat. Fat is always soft.

anyone else?

Originally posted by rotty508
    I just started to try yohimburn to see if that would shink it or something but i broke out like mad off that stuff.
    this is a very uncommon reaction, to date you are the only person that has reported it.

not really clear why, perhaps a sensitivity to l-menthol or maybe some skin allergy (do you have allergies?)

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i have a friend who has those he has huge pokey nipples from puberty so he saw the doctor about them. they are nothing bad. I highly doubt you will have problems

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    i know exactly what your talking about....i had those things on and off growing up..they hella hurt , like when you squeeze them or something, or push on them..like hard lumps right under your nipps..it will go away in awhile. just leave them alone, they get irritated easily. i think it has something to do with swollen glands or something

Thread Information