Chris19 is offline New Member

Im Not Sure How Bad This Is

I am prabably to young to get on steroids , 17 to be exact. I am really leaning towards this idea because of my school athletics. It is almost necessary to get on them to compete in school sports unless you are very gifted with muscle mass or speed. I am average in both with a little bit of an advantage in the speed section. I really need to find a safe way to bluk up. I can not bulk by simply working hard and taking supplements. I need a boost. I am considering getting on an alternative steroid cycle. Someone Please respond to this and tell me if i am making a terrible mistake or not. I am 5'10 and 160lbs. Not sure what my body fat is.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    terrible terrible mistake bro...ur still growin and if you fuck with ur hormone's now then you can do some permanent damage..i've seen a kid ur age get gyno surgery cuz he didnt know enough...i know it's hard bro but trust me this is some serious shit..im 21 and i am tellin you this for ur safety..not to sound like some older more knowledgable jerk

big swoll is offline Member
    you are most certainly making a terrible mistake...at your age you do not need steroids to grow...you just need to stick to a good diet, workout, and learn about some otc supplements like weight gainers, creatine, etc....you would really regret it later if you were to do a cycle right now...with you being 17 your body is making about as much test as a small cycle...take advantage of it, and dont make a terrible mistake

Is there something that i can do...Something that is safe for me? I realize steroids would be bad for me but steroid alternative a milder so how bad could they be? How can it permanantly mess me up? Im not being a smartass I just want to know because obviously i dont know a whole lot.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you're making a big mistake

what is w/everyone bitching about how they have to get big for HS sports??i was fucking 135lbs my senior yearof hs and went and played two D1 NAIA sports in college.i almost had tored shirt freshman year because i needed to put on 30 lbs!!guess what?after first semesteri was 165 eating and weightraining during preseason and throught the first half of the season.don't tell me it can't be done naturally and ,"when i get big i'll be able to play".if you have talent believe me peopletake notice.they don't say, "hey he's big and ripped.look at those lats!!he should play widereceiver for our HS team!!!"

tony1leg is offline Associate Member
    bro
    eat, eat, and EAT!!! and train hard!
    way to young bro.
    no flame, jmo

I realize that some people can not understand how important many students take this, people like myself. I am being placed in a stressful position having to start at tailback. I am pretty strong, but as far as size goes I am only average. Our team went state this past year and our coaches are expecting a lot out of me.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

in sports

there are always going to be expectations.the way you work hard to live up to them builds character.

end of conversation from my end.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Dude I was in the same spot as you when I was in high school and I thought the same thing you did.. I never did any anabolics, I just started eating and researching the right way to train. I played football and baseball and weighed in around 170 pounds. I got up to about 220 pounds naturaly, from eating right and training hard. And listen man, I still have not reached any of my goals yet, you know why because I dont think that you ever can. once you get hooked training and getting big, you will never stop.

Can someone please tell me if it is safe for me to take dermagain and stuff like that...keep in mind im only 17.

The Butcher is offline Member
    I think if you follow what everyone here is saying to you, you will realize that your best bet is to just eat, sleep, and train hard. Here is what you need to do. Go to the diet section of this board, and tell everyone what you eat every day. I mean everything you eat, and the time you eat it. Then tell them what you are trying to do (get bigger). Then go to the workout section of this board, and tell everyone what you are currently doing, and what you are trying to do (get bigger). Make sure and include all of your current statistics (height, weight, etc.). Let everyone know that this is for high school football, and even tell everyone what your class schedule looks like so that they can help you with the times to eat when they help you with your diet. If you do not know how to work out properly, I would suggest you get a trainer at a gym that knows how to train for strength and speed. Your info says you are from Texas. What city? If you are in Houston, I can help you out. There are bros from all over Texas on this board who might be able to guide you. Trainers are the best way (assuming they know what the fuck they are doing) to show you how to train properly and intensely without hurting yourself. Anyone here will tell you that form is the most important part of working out. Develop that first, and your gains are almost limitless. So, start there. Then let us know how you progress.

Do not use steroids yet. And I wouldn't waste my $ on steroid alternatives if I were you. Spend the $ on a few sessions with a personal trainer or on other supplements that will actually help you (protein drinks, glutamine, vitamins, etc).

chevy44 is offline Member
    if ur too slow, then go out and find a speed training facility, the one i did last yr. took me from a 5.2 40 down to a 4.7, so they work! and then for mass, eat like afucking horse, and take some protein, i went from 170 (soaking wet) to a 198 (lil bit of fat)in two months. i got fucked on genetics so iknow what ur going threw, but just keep busting ur ass and u can take athletics to the next level!

I already run a 4.7 forty but i only weigh 160lbs...i will try to diet with a shitload of food and get back to yall.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    All I can say is do your research before you jump into anything. Still way to young Man I was 20 when I first hit the jucie.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    Okay, yea you are too young blah, blah, blah....But if you are like most kids then you are going to do it no matter what. With that said, stick with something like Anavar . It is way mild wont mess with your test production (too much) and you will get good solid gains and wont blow up and look like a blow fish. On the flip side though, that stuff is way expensive and you have to take quite a bit to get the results you are looking for. Other then that, just eat like every meal is your last and train like there is no tommorow and you will grow. And as i typed that i ate my twleve egg whites, 1cup of cottage cheese, milk and mozzarella cheese; so i am not a hypocrite when i say that.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, listen to what people are saying. Your body is still in the growing stage. Your body is still producing tons of TEST. You could stunt your growth or seriously mess yourself up. Take advantage of the test that your body is still producing!!!! Do a search for doing steroids to young. You will find tons of reason why you shouldn't. Enough to scare you, I'm sure. To many horror stories. Why take a chance, and plus like you said, You know nothing about them. That is your biggest clue right there.
    GOOD LUCK,and I know you will make the correct decision.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Alright man listen to me:

I'm 19, and took some dbol becuase I had a football season coming up as well. I know the anxiety. What happened? I stopped halfway through my cycle once I realized what the fuck I was doing. Steroids are a SCIENCE. Please listen to these guys, they straightened me out.

Right now I'm getting great results taking Creatine (Cell-Tech), Methoxy (Prolab), and Tribulus (Tribex-500 by Biotest). You CAN get great results with OTC supplements and the right diet/training. Tibulus is an herb that boosts testosterone 'naturally.' But please, don't become a juice monkey like I almost was.

Thread Information