SIZZLA is offline New Member

Glute injection scar tissue

I notice after shooting in my glute for around 2 1/2-3 months now i am getting scar tissue/knots where i inject. I dont really like injecting into my shoulder but alternate glutes when i do inject. Is this normal? The knots arent huge but is this a sign if i plan on using for a few years.....knots on each side of my ass???

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it is scar tissue, give the glutes a break I started to get the same thing, and I would start to bleed a little more after an injection. I switched to my quades and delts. It really isnt that bad, and after I started the quad shots I didnt want to do a glute again.. It is just a lot easyer to see what you are doing.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have trouble shooting in my glutes at all now. I usually end up either bending the needle or jamming it in really hard and having to push the plunger down with all my strength. Learn from my mistakes and rotate sites early and often.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Same here. I have never bent a needle lol but i have to push down soo much im afraid something is gonna break. Fortunately after about 2 yrs the knot i had is gone. Few! So rotate rotate rotate. And shit does shooting in scar tissue ever hurt

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Bent a needle, omg...you have glutes of steal rickson...

Thread Information