Thread: Help

Chris19 is offline New Member

Help

I AM CONSIDERING GETTING ON A CYCLE OF ALTERNATIVE STEROIDS . I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHAT THE BEST KIND IS AND WHAT KIND OF RESULTS I WILL GET OUT OF THEM. I AM 5'10 AND ABOUT 159lbs. I GAIN MUSCLE SOMEWHAT EASY DUE TO GOOD FAMILY GENES. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF RESULTS I CAN EXPECT FROM THIS.

Chris

big swoll is offline Member
    first off, what are alternative steroids ....what are you talking about...and secondly if you gain muscle easily(i wish i had those genes) you dont need to start juicing yet....at 159lbs im sure that you are not at your natural potential...get your diet in check and bust your ass in the weight room...keep doing research, and when you have reached your potential, then hop on the sauce

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    WHY DO PEOPLE WRITE IN ALL CAPS?????

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    if your talking like adro and shit like that i would say screw it and just lift your ass off.....i tried that long ago and to me i thought it was more of a placebo effect....

Chris19 is offline New Member
    sorry i did not make it clear...im talking about legal steroids like dermagain and maxteron and stuff like that....will this stuff give me a pretty good boost?

big swoll is offline Member
    we've got to get something straight here....there are no legal steroids in the US....unless you have a prescription from a doc....dermagain is definately not a steroid ....i personally wouldn't waste my time with it

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Chris19
    sorry i did not make it clear...im talking about legal steroids like dermagain and maxteron and stuff like that....will this stuff give me a pretty good boost?
    OMG man, what are you thinking..Go back to your last thread and read what people are telling you.. Get on the Basics..Protien, Glutamine, Creatine. You are young and can still grow A LOT. If you really want to put on some size then start eating and up your protien to aleast 1g for every pound of body wieght.

Ohh and dont forget your Clen -Butrex too.. HEHe JK

Thread Information