SaiyanBlood is offline New Member

Lightbulb Deca + ethanate major qeustion

This is my second cycle, I currently weigh 230pds and I am 6'4 with a low % of bodyfat. I want to gain 15 pds of muscle and try to keep it, 20 pds would be ok but maybe a little too much. I want to run a Deca + Ethanate cycle. I put on mass easily just not lean muscle. I want to keep my shots at once a week not every 4th day or eod. I would like it to be a once a week ordeal to to many reasons: my martial arts classes I cannot be sore too much, my girlfreind, school, at work I must be be very active, any many more. I like my shots on Sunday and Ide like to run it for 10 weeks? Is this ok once a week, remember I put on mass easily?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What doses are yu going to run?

JohnnyB

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Both Enanthate , and Nandrolone are long lasting esters, so it would be ok to take it once a week if you are planning on low dosages. For Deca you can get up to 300mg/ml, and Enanthate at 250mg/ml max. So your only real option is 500mg of Test and 300mg of Deca a week, and that is considering you get the max concentrations. I would highly suggest a bi-weekly injection schedule with that combination.

UPand COMING is offline New Member
    it is ok to take it once a week depending on the doses you are going to be taking. right now i am taking deca and tes cyp. I inject 350mg at 1cc of deca and 400mg at 1cc of tes cyp every saturday. it has been working great for me. i am in my 5th week and have gained 10 pounds. also my strenth has increased a lot.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by UPand COMING
    I inject 350mg at 1cc of deca and 400mg at 1cc of tes cyp every saturday. .
    1cc = 1ml, how do you get 350mg of Deca and 400mg of Test into 1cc when the max concentrations are 300mg/ml and 250mg/ml respectively?

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    just load up your pin all the to 3cc and shoot. might have to hit both cheeks though.......oh well have fun

i inject 2 times every saturday. one needle containing 350mg of deca and one needle containing 400mg of tes cyp. 1cc of the deca that i use is 350mg and 1cc of the tes cyp i use is 400mg.

oops my bad not needle i ment syringe.

still growin is offline Member
    I am running deca 400mg and enanthate 400mg splitting it twice a week. You can do it once a week, but when I mix the test and deca in a shot, it is nearly painless the next day. I love this combo, can't wait to hit the winny soon too!

SaiyanBlood is offline New Member
    Ok So I can mix into one shot once a week? I would like to do that. I would like about 300mg of Deca and 350-400mg of Enanthate a week hopefully it will be enough. 2.5 cc's or 3cc's that would give me too much pain the next day I hope!

Thread Information