Thread: My Cycle

Chris19 is offline New Member

My Cycle

I am about to get on a cycle that I am not exactly sure of what kind of results i will get. I was wondering if anyone can give me any info. I am trying to bulk. I am about 5'10 and about 160lbs. Any info is appreciated. Sorry I can not give you the exact doasages i am going to take but just make a rough estimate of the muscle mass i can pack on in 2 to 3 months.

This Is What I Am On:
    1. Testosterone
    2. Deca
    3 Equipoise
    4. Masteron (Not actually masteron but similar)
    5. HGH

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How can we make a guess without knowing how much you are taking? That is a lot of gear you are running there. Why not hold the Equipoise , Masteron , and HGH for when you are cutting?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    you were born in 1986, you need to seriously reconsider the bad desicion you are about to make, the only thing you'll accomplish juicing at that age is a messed up body....Madmax

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn '86 get some creatine and eat like there is no tomarrow, you bulk up. At 17 where are you getting the money for hgh?

JohnnyB

I just find odd jobs to do around my town...it is not that hard to find money for all this...i stay pretty busy

Good catch Max. Bro you are too young for AAS. You need to wait several years and concentrate on lifting and nutrition.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Dont mess with HGH right now man...dont mess with any AAS right now. Just eat like a horse. Go to McDonalds and order like 4 McChicken sandwiches for $1 a piece and fire those down. Then go workout. You will put on weight in no time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    That's a lot of odd jobs, 3 kits of hgh go for $1500-2000 depending on who you get it from. Save your money and in 6 years you'll be ready or you won't be lifting and it won't matter.

JohnnyB

Notice Johnny, I am not considering taking real steroids . That is where we have our confusion. What I want to take IS HGH but it is nowhere near as potent or effective as the stuff you can get. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

HGH is HGH. If it is real it will be as expensive and as effective as what Johnny gets. If someone is telling you there is a real HGH that is cheap then they are lying. As far as AAS you said you are doing test, Deca , Equipoise , and masteron . Now you are saying they are not real AAS. I am confused.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    Don't tell me this kid is talking about those pro-hormone, steroid substitute crap???

Sorry I have Confuse some of you. I did not make myself clear.

By Test and deca ...I Mean Dermagain
    By Euipoise...I Mean Equibolan

I know it is newbie stuff, but I am not old enough to do real roids, and prolly not old enough for these either.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Chris, I think that you need to stop asking these questions, open your eye to what people in your LAST 3 threads have been telling you. Ohh and use the Search button.

Thread Information