Thread: Cutters

ryan5sc is offline New Member

Cutters

Im about 200 pounds with about 15% body fat. I have never had a 6 pack and want one badly.. I do a ton of cardio and watch what i eat. Can you reccomend to me what the best cutter is. What will rip up my abs and give me vascular arms and shoulders. I also work out 5 days a week in the weightroom

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your cycle history and age?

JohnnyB

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    my friend many people here are going to answer that with diet...what is ur diet like how old are you and what experience do u have?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro first id try the diet..work on lowering the carb intake, how many cycles have you done? is this your first? up the cardio and get more sleep, you may also consider switch up your training routine....if you were born in 1983, you can still accomplish alot naturally....Madmax

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    you may do cardio and eat right but if it is at the wrong times it can be counter productive.

i suggest morning cardio on an empty stomach and set up a good diet with low carbs.

ryan5sc is offline New Member
    I am 20 years old. I did a cycle of Dbol last year and it made me bloated... B4 that i was always lean and close to having a 6 pack.. now i seem like its far fetched. I am 200 pounds and 6 ft tall. I am not fat by anymeans. my arms are pretty vascualr and my tries and legs are cut up, just my abs have little definition. I am getting a cycle of sustanon 250 and 10 shots of winny delivered this weekend, i also know someone making some fina which i am going to try

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Wait 3 years for AAS, do as the Bros mentioned cardio and diet.

JohnnyB

2timer is offline Senior Member

suggestion on diet.

everyone hear says diet is the best cutter. I can not disagree but diet alone with even cardio will not give a average working person abs. get real naturally it will take months to years of boxers training. We are all humans and we can't cut our carbs for that long and train like a boxer and work. For a person like me and the most average ECA or clen are the only way or taking it another level cytomel or dnp . Thats the only way guys like me will ever get abs. also nabolic steroid is amazing becuase muscle will tend to burn fat automatically! Supplement and diet and some cardio is the only way to get there. YOU ABs Stack on supplement and just open your mouth and pour it in! Thats how I got my six pack while working and going to med school!

Thread Information