JDub5 is offline New Member

Opinions on my upcoming test cycle

Whats up guys! I am just seeking a little criticism/advice on an upcoming test cycle. A little about myself...5"10 170lbs lifting for 7 years, max bench 325x1 squats 405x1 deadlift 405x1. I have taken a oral dbol cycle. which yeilded results, but at the time my diet wasnt in check. I now eat 16 oz of meat a day (steak, chicken breast, beef) 6 eggs, 2 cans of tuna, and i keep sodium and sugar to minimal amounts. My cycle is as follows:
    Test blend: weeks 1-4 125mgs 3 times a week m-w-f
    Test prop: weeks 5-8 100 mgs 4 times a week m-t th-f
    Weeks 1-8 arimidex .25 eod
    Pct
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/10
    Dhea 50mgs ed
    Milk thistle ed

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If you don't fix your diet you will never keep any gain you make. Plus you can add size by just fixing you diet.

Quote Originally Posted by JDub5 View Post
    Whats up guys! I am just seeking a little criticism/advice on an upcoming test cycle. A little about myself...5"10 170lbs lifting for 7 years, max bench 325x1 squats 405x1 deadlift 405x1. I have taken a oral dbol cycle. which yeilded results, but at the time my diet wasnt in check. I now eat 16 oz of meat a day (steak, chicken breast, beef) 6 eggs, 2 cans of tuna, and i keep sodium and sugar to minimal amounts. My cycle is as follows:
    Test blend: weeks 1-4 125mgs 3 times a week m-w-f I don't know what this is. Is this Test suspension? Is it oil based like Sustanon?
    Test prop: weeks 5-8 100 mgs 4 times a week m-t th-f Why are you changing Test and dosage in the middle of a cycle? I recommend you stick with one ester throughout your cycle. Also, you need to regulate your injection like EOD or ED.
    Weeks 1-8 arimidex .25 eod You should have it in hand but you don't really have to take AI unless you get symptoms of gyno.
    Pct
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 I would also include Clomid 100/50/50/50. You can do 5 weeks of Nolva but there isn't going to be much difference between 4 weeks and 5 weeks.
    Dhea 50mgs ed You don't need DHEA. You can take it if you want.
    Milk thistle ed
    Milk thistle is for liver support when you take oral steroids like Anavar or Winstrol . It won't hurt though.

JDub5 is offline New Member
    cape buffalo.......what suggestions do u have to fixing my diet
    scotchguard....test blend is a oil based mixture of 50mg prop, 50mg test phenylropionate, 60mg cyp, 60mg test e, and 80 mg test decanoatein. its called pentadex 300

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by JDub5 View Post
    cape buffalo.......what suggestions do u have to fixing my diet
    scotchguard....test blend is a oil based mixture of 50mg prop, 50mg test phenylropionate, 60mg cyp, 60mg test e, and 80 mg test decanoatein. its called pentadex 300
    What are your macros and tdee?

Thread Information