usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

winny causing my leg to tingle up??????

I know a common side for winny is sore joints but is it normal that my one leg keeps numbing up. I just started running the winny a few days ago and now my leg keeps falling asleep whenever it f'ing fells like it. Someone please tell me I won't have to deal with this for the next 5 wks.
    I was expecting a few hairs to fall out (knock on wood), not my leg to give out when I get up out of the chair. Freakin' wierd, I tell ya! US

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    doesnt sound good bro! I would stop taking it.... Could it be a fake or something else in it? Not worth it bro, play it safe. Go see a doc if it doesnt stop after 2 days of taking it..... Hope it gets better

only one reply so far...i guess i thought i was more important than I really am around here. Ok, for those who care...I'll let you know if they have to amputate it or something.
    But on a serious note...this can't be normal. More advice please...US

Blak: thanks for the response. I doubt its fake since its PVL. Besides I don't think fake shit would cause tingling in the leg. Sounds odd!
    US

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    its wierd cuz i experienced something like that as well.....everytime i woke up in the morning i had something numb and tingly. i was also taking ripped fuel..dunno what it was but i did notice it

Originally posted by blazenbell
    its wierd cuz i experienced something like that as well.....everytime i woke up in the morning i had something numb and tingly. i was also taking ripped fuel..dunno what it was but i did notice it
    How long did it last for bro?

Btw, I'm taking a NYC stack too...thinking it could be that...but not sure

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro, your leg going numb could be a lot of things - not winny related. Sure, winny will make your joints rough around the edges, but it will not cut off blood flow.

The reason for the numbness/tingling is your limb is not getting enough blood flow. Perhaps it's how you're sitting, laying down, etc.

Is there something you can do that gets rid of the numbness such as stretching? Jumping jacks? Sitting in another position?

I'm not a Dr so my advice should not be taken as literally as medical advice but I'd say you're probably either pinching a nerve or restricting blood flow - and winny has zero to do with it.

Big_Boy is offline New Member
    This is most likely some High Blood pressure..I would reduce the comsuption of NYC to start...

People often get this with A-50 and Dianabol ...

BB

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    thats what i was thinkin big boy

Thread Information