spm162 is offline Associate Member

Summer cycle-Please critique

Just wanted any suggestions and/or comments.

Wk 1 Deca 400mg
    Wk 2-10 Prop 100mg/eod
    Wk 2-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wk 4-12 Tren 100mg/eod
    Wk 2-8 Cytomel
    Clomid 3 wks post cycle
    Clen 3 wks post cycle
    Nolvadex as needed

Also wondering what type of diet I should be on for the first part (while using cytomel).

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why 1 week of deca ? How many cycles have you done?

JohnnyB

This is my 6 or 7th. I jusy have 400mg laying around, not doing too much of anything so I decided to throw it in to use it up. THe first 4 cycles consisted of deca and I didn't like the amount of water retention I got.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Cycle

Save the Deca for another cycle. I would run Prop and EQ from week 1 on as well. Not sure about the Cytomel , don't know enough about it. that's what i would though. Good luck.

Why should I save the deca ? I think it is going to expire soon anyway.

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by spm162
    Why should I save the deca? I think it is going to expire soon anyway.
    Because it will still shut down hpta, and you will have absolutely NO benefit from taking it. Try this cycle:

1 shot sust
    1 shot winny
    1 shot fina
    12 d-bol
    6 clomid.
    Let me know how it works.

There is no need to, it will only give bad effects. If you can't run an aas for an entire cycle, leave it out!

Still growin...what kind of cycle is that??? It looks like nonsense to me. If you noticed I don't have dbol , winny or sust. First off, if you don't have any idea what your talking about, don't bother responding. I'm looking for constructive criticism not BS. Secondly, my hpta is going to be affected by the other AS I'm taking simutaneously so why will 1 week of deca have such an adverse affect, compared to what I'm taking it with?

I am sorry, I was being a little sarcastic. THAT IS NOT A CYCLE! PLease don't try that at home! I have friends who do stuff like that and I think it is dumb. He had alot of gear, enough for 2 or 3 cycles. He got excited right when he got them and took some d-bol, a shot of sust (only sust he had), shot of fina, and a shot of deca . He only continued with fina, d-bol (against my protests), and test enanthate . Why would anyone do this, taking extra gear just because they have it? If you can't run a cycle correctly, don't run it at all. We are potentially messing up our bodys every time we use gear. This is serious stuff, hormones, chemicals in the brain, etc. Not that a shot of deca is going to be that bad for you, you could probably do it and notice nothing. But why? I just don't understand what people think that will help.

The point is that it won't hurt and if I don't use it, it will expire. I would rather use it than throw it away. And as for using gear correctly...there are certain guidlines one should follow. But nothing is set in stone and I don't think I've read any articles in medical journals regarding the correct way to use AS for the purposes we're describing. Can you explain why you should run a whole cycle of something rather than use it for the purpose I'm suggesting?

I guess you can go ahead and take it if it makes you feel better. But personally, I wouldn't. Different steroids attach to different receptors. They serve different functions. Some are anabolic , some are androgenic , and most are some of both. I am not sure the purpose of you running 1 shot of deca in your cycle other than not wanting to waste it and the money spent on it. You are right, nothing is set in stone in this game, and things and theories change day to day. mabey someday people will realize that mixing up gear is a good approach, and can cause good gains. But I have yet to hear this, and I think it is useless and possibly dangerous to run gear simply because you have it and don't want to waste money. I guess in your case it will not effect you, but I honestly don't see a point. I believe that gear is still good for a time after the expiration date if stored in cool dark places, and I think you should save it for another time. Mabey someone else has an opinion on this?

Anyone else???

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    heres what i think bro,

1. start the prop and eq from week 1
    2. forget the deca , it will have little to minimium effect on you
    3. up the test to 150mg eod
    4. you might consider running prop from weeks 11-15 along with the tren ..kepp the tren where its at thats a good setup
    6. shoot the tren ed not eod it needs to be shot ed

heres how id run it

prop 150mg eod (1-12)
    fina 75mg ed (4-12)
    eq 500mg (1-12)

I thought prop was only 50-100 ed/eod. I never did prop b/4 so I want to see how I react to it at first. Same with EQ. Did you mean 500mg/week?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    if you havent done eq before run it at 400mg, but for the prop i dont believe that it will hurt you running it at 150mg eod....Madmax

Thread Information