Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Fina, and cycle length

Well first off let me apologize if this item has been previously addressed. I've used the search item but I can't quite find a specific post, so here it goes.

After making my second fina kit its now clear that it comes in 3 week intervals. This would mean my cycle would only be 6 weeks unless I wanted to make another batch. Will this be a long enough cycle to see and keep my gains?? Or should I go ahead and make another batch and cycle for 8weeks total?? I've got all the post cycle ready, and fully understand that time on=time off. So perhaps 6 weeks wouldn't be that bad of a choice. Anyway just thought I'd see what you guys thought about it.
    Stats: 6'0, 185, 100mg fina ed.

Also I know I should be stacking with test, but havent noticed any sex probs yet, so I chose to go fina alone. Thanks

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Make another batch... I didn't even start seeing the major fina results until week 5. I am currently running it 10 weeks.

..... but most people run it either 6 or 8 weeks, so this post is all from personal experience.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 04-23-2003 at 10:55 AM.

Slypknot is offline Member
    I've read about a lot of bro's runnin fina for 6 weeks their first time...just to see how it affects em. After that, sky's the limit bro!

First time for 6 weeks huh? Well this is my first cycle so perhaps I will. Its now the end of week 3 and I've had insane strength gains thus far. So if what daman says is true I cant even imagine week 5 being just the start!!! Hopefully it is and I'm in for an even bigger surprise!! My source delivers pretty quick, so perhaps I'll hold out abit longer before making a clear choice. Thanks for the input so far.

Come on fellas lets hear some more opinions. So I'll bump this up.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    i did fina for 8 weeks the first time i cycled it. only bad side was high blood pressure. i wish i ran it two weeks longer, but i left on vacation.

I'm interested in your post cycle experience with fina. I've heard of some people tapering off there doses as to avoid a "crash" at the end. For example I'm taking 100mg ed, and if i started to lower it down to 75mg, then perhaps 40mg then stop. Would this just simply waste my last weeks of training? Or would I keep more of my gains?? Sorry to hit ya with so many questions at once, just thought I 'd ask.

So whats the verdict?? 8 or 10 weeks?? gotta order soon, need some advice.

Christos is offline Junior Member
    I'm on week 8 now and it's my first time. Doing 75 eod didn't see anything till end of week 4 then 5 and 6 was incredible so I'm sticking it out till 10. I was only going to do 6 weeks to try it out but this shit works great and with eod very low sides. High blood pressure and temp thats about it. I would see how your body reacts to it first, start slow no reason why you couldn't increase in a few weeks. I would get enough 10 weeks.
    Good Luck

75mg eod huh?? Well currently I been running 100mg ed....Hmmmm. Still second guessing myself.

Steele is offline Member
    i asked around at golds gym in fullerton and most of those body builders (huge guys) run it 75 mg eod stacked with something for the entire 10 or 12 week cycle. i would think even without stacking it, alone at EOD should be sufficient.

Thread Information