dangit is offline Member

Question How many people do simple cycles and get results?

Just wondering how many people have run simple, cheap cycles that only involve a single anabolic steroid and gotten good results. Or even ran something like Test and then finished off with winstrol alone after. No stacking.

Just looking to see how far I can go and still see good results without having to start doing large amounts and using 2-3 different types of gear at the same time.

I've done two small Deca cycles before and a Test En and Winstrol cycle and now I'm just running Test En alone at 250mg every 4 days. I'm still seeing good strengh increases.

How long does anyone figure before I should actually take the plunge and do a real cycle and start stacking Test with Deca and add in some Dballs in there to front load?

I was thinking of doing this after the summer months, but I'm not sure if it would be overkill or not.

I'm 5.6" and 205lbs right now and my bodyfat is probably at 7-8% I'd guess. Could be more... Still seeing a vein running up my obliques so it can't be too high
    Last edited by dangit; 04-23-2003 at 11:38 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Since when isn't Test / Winny cycle isn't considered a stack ??? I know it's nothing too complicated, but it's more than one AS that you're using.

No one said you wouldn't make gains with a single AS. It's just the effects will be more lasting if you use multiple AS's with different properties.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i have done deca by itself on 2 seperate ocassions and made great gains

that was after doing a stack with deca in it. in my op you can make gains off of a single compound after doing a stack.

i have used low doses , don't know if that has anything to do with it.

dangit is offline Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    Since when isn't Test / Winny cycle isn't considered a stack ??? I know it's nothing too complicated, but it's more than one AS that you're using.

No one said you wouldn't make gains with a single AS. It's just the effects will be more lasting if you use multiple AS's with different properties.
    Yeah, I know that using Test and winny is a stack, but it's not much of a stack (but still a stack...). I just did the Test and winny for 3-4 weeks to try and get cut. I was going to run winny alone, but had too many people tell me not too and to take Test with it.

I just want to see how many people just run simple cycles and get results. Seems like alot of people go all out and spend tons upon tons of money for gear when they're not even contemplating on going pro or making a career out of bodybuilding.
    Last edited by dangit; 04-23-2003 at 12:53 PM.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Bro if thats you in your Avatar ........DAMN which Im guessing is, take your time dont go to the huge stacks, yet, your ready by the look of it but decide what your goals are ! Ill bet you get more chicks the way you look now rather then if you were twice your size! They just dont like huge guys !!! TO much for them! But if thats not even the concern then were do you wana take it? I see you compete is this the reason you want to go bigger and use the larger stacks , You look Great right now !!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think most cycles should be simple. A highly Androgenic AAS and an Anabolic AAS. KISS (keep it simple stupid) is the way to go. I see these people go into these really exotic stacks and I can't figure out why. They should save their money for more food.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    My next cycle is going to be test only... along with femara to control bloat/gyno... should be around 200 dollars with everything- pretty cheap.

Thread Information