7 63.64%
  • Clomid

1 9.09%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rage223 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    HCG wont increase your LH or FSH. Those are made by the pituitary gland. HCG is synthetic LH which keeps your testes going during a cycle.

Yes start HCG asap!

TO stimuate LH and FSH, you have to use something that targets the pituitary gland. Clomid, nolva are common ones. GnRH would be direct stimulation.

Its not good that FSH is at 0. There is a 2ndary feedback for FSH which helps keep it from goin to 0 and still be produced by the pituitary.
    Don't tell me that! Damn it. So is it not normal to have LH and fsh be zero during cycle!?!? I'm actually at 0.1 LH and .02 fsh.

And now that I know hcg won't cause LH and fsh values to raise.. What exactly does it do/ raise. Someone that can see in a blood test? And other then ball size? My balls are not super small like "marbles".. Maybe a little smaller then normal but def not like not there, would this imply that the supplement hcgenerate is in fact working and doing it's job? Very confused now, obviously have a ton of research to do.

Should I stop my cycle now? Because 0 is bad? Or will I confidently be able to jump start this wo kestrel when I come off? I'm all uneasy now about this. lol just playing, it is what it is.

Thanks for the help and info.
    Last edited by rage223; 08-06-2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: I'd edit this post for spelling but my iPad will not allow

And if there is a secondary feedback loop that keeps fsh going... Mines broken. What the hell. I'm not even on that crazy of a cycle. Test/ mast...

Got me thinking

After a little reading, I'm much more comfortable. http://thinksteroids.com/forum/mens-...134249532.html, [url]http://www.steroiology.com/forum/anabolic -steroid -forum/630234-got-blood-work-cycle-low-calcium-protein-ast-fsh-lh-500mg-test-e-cycle.html

It would make sense to me that because I'm taking high doses of test that yes of course my own natty production will come to a halt. LH and fsh being low, near zero... Is normal for someone who is shutdown from steroid use .

I still wonder if that hcgenerate supplement is doing it's work, as my balls are not really atrophied and the "amount of fluid" that comeS out when I ejaculate is far ( actually a decent amt) from non- existent as many articles would make one believe would be the case with fsh being near 0...

In any case I'll start hcg tomorrow morning. And any light shed on this 0 situation would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by rage223; 08-06-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtrain17 View Post
    Btw is there any books you recommend that teach you about how everything works, ex. hpta and everything? Thanks for the help I appreciate it!!

For a basic overview.. either "Physiology" by Constanzo is a good read... or personally i like " endocrinology' book in the "Mosby Series".... They are easy reading IMO, but then again im pretty educated in this field..

If u want to get more into it, Nieschlag has a few books out on Testosterone and Andrology, and he really knows his stuff. The andrology book by him is out there in the internt as a PDF file and could prolly find somewhere to get it for free.. They get pretty thick in there but still is a good read and resource. If you have a basic understanding of Physiology then i would go with Nieschlag book...

Nieschlag - " Testosterone: action, deficiency, substuition" and "Andrology" are the 2 books by him.

and if u have any specific ?'s, u can just PM me but with classes n such i dunno how quick i can respond but when i can i will.

Dtrain17 is offline Associate Member
    Okay thanks for the reply, i'm looking more for just physiology, like how your hpta system works b/c it seems like you need tp piece it all together from reading different things off here and a book would be much easier. As far as aas im not as interested, i'll pm you a question though for when you have time!

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Atomi I know you love nolva and you run it alone, but what about raloxenfine and torem running with nolva like
    torem and nolva or raloxenfine and nolva?
    Haha say that five times fast
    I have torem and raloxifene for pct....they are supposed to be run together right. Also I.have been trying to find out dosage on these for pct for a while and no one has responded. Seems like razor and atomi are the only ones who have ran these?

Started hcg thos morning, balls ache a little. Thats a good sign I do believe.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    I have torem and raloxifene for pct....they are supposed to be run together right. Also I.have been trying to find out dosage on these for pct for a while and no one has responded. Seems like razor and atomi are the only ones who have ran these?
    Actually I have never ran toremifene. I was going to once, but sold it to a buddy who praised it. He told me it worked very effectively for PCT, he had no problems recovering.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    would dosage levels correspond with nolva and chlomid. my most concerning question was on how to effectively run these two compounds on pct?

im running test e 500-600/wk1-12
    1-16 eq 200/wk(i had some i couldnt get rid of )
    i was thinking taking dbol 12-16 since ican get ahold of some quick

Don't run that dbol in the end. It would have been better to run it wk 1-4 as a kick start. Save it for next cycle.

Torem is dosed at 90/60/60/30 and I will report back on how it works out for me. I am starting pct in 3 days.

IronMasca is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    That would be my advice, yes.
    In that case, of a PCT for a 12w cycle test-e for example, these dosages would be right ? 40-40-20-20 ?

Cause you said 20mg would be enough for most cases and 40 maybe would have no added effect.... I am in doubt, can u please clarify the 40-40 part ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information