l0tus is offline New Member

Question susp used only once

I am planning on getting some test susp, but not for the use in a cycle. i was planning on taking it only on days where i wanted to max out, or wanted an extra strength boost.

does this make sence? or am i just wasting my money doing this?

currently i am on a test enan, fina cycle.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    are you some sort of power lifter or some thing..Or are you the guy in the gym that needs an ego boost by trying to move as much wieght as he can??? This makes no sense to me? Why try to just get your max lifts up?? Max's dont put size on you.

yes i am some kind of powerlifter. i dont care about size/looks. i am not doing it for an ego boost, i am doing it for reaching a new pr.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    then suspsension is the stuff for you. just do like 100mg 1-2 hours before you hit the weights and you will love it.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Once or twice a week of test suspension just for max days isn't good, it needs to be cycled. Your hormonal balance and recovery will be out of wack. Some people add test susp on there max days but they are also currently on a cycle and would follow and recover with clomid.

thanks,

since i am on test enan, and fina right now, would i still need to worry about it my hormonal balance? would i use the clomid therapy after using the susp, or just wait to use it at the end of my enan cycle? it would also be closer to once a week, or once every 2 weeks.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Dude is it really that big of a deal to look strong while you are in the gym. Shit bro just finish your cycle and dont cause any more trouble on your body.

Thread Information