Li Bert is offline New Member

Severe back pain, feels like muscle spasms...not sure what to do?

ive been having some serious pain in my mid back for about 6 days. its about a 5 sqaure inch area to the left of my spine. ive been done with the dbol for 4 days and my lower back no longer hurts. this back pain now is far worse then the dbol pain. ive been using heat and it hasnt helped at all. cold hasnt worked either. its actually getting worse by the day. i cant even sit in class anymore or in one spot for more the 5 minutes or it tenses up so bad. ive tried stretching and it hasnt done anything. maybe a massage would help? what u think?

im pretty hesitant to goto my school nurse to check me out b/c shes gonna notice the increased blood pressure, and my heart beat is little weird right now. (happens when im on cycle) not to mention what else she'll find. so i dont want unwanted questions or her thinking its something else then it really it is.

i have some 10mg diazepam left over from a while back. ive never used this stuff for muscle spasms so i spilt the tab in half and ill see what it does.

anyone have similiar problems? what did u do? really need some help here fellas. cant stand this pain anymore.

jollyroger is offline New Member
    Have you tried ibuprofen? I have had tremendous back pain that eventually meant surgery. I did find some relief with large doses of ibuprofen and lots of water. If it gets to the point where you can't sleep dont fool around, go see a doctor! It can be something serious.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    i have cronic pain in my lower back and yeah 10 to 20 mg of diazapam will do the trick .i have had a muscle in my back spasm up so bad it looked like a softball was in there take the diazapam and ibuprofen for the pain and inflamation.use a cold pack and massage and strech it for about 10 minutes at a time.DO NOT USE HEAT .this will only inflame it worse.

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    go to a chiropracter he will probably give you naproxen and pop your back. it helped with my back pain

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Li Bert.....school nurse??? How old are you? As for lower back pain, the guys are right, increase water intake, ibuprofen or some kind of anti-inflammatory. Ice it down daily but also a moist heat at night will help to loosen it up. I used to do moist heat for 3 minutes, ice for 1 minute and keep switching for a total of 10 times.

Li Bert is offline New Member
    20, im in college. i was gonna go to the nurse so she could refer me to a doctor up here. ibuprofen didnt do anything, but i will try the moist heat method

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Vicodin ES

2000ss is offline New Member
    jsut getting over serious back injury.ice is what you want to use for the intial injury meaning a day or two after it happens.then you want heat i always used a heating pad but not for more than 15min at a time but just keep using it.stretching will also help greatly.be conscious of where and how you sit something liuke sitting on the wrong couch (too soft or uncomfortable can hinder recovery or make worse,sit upright straight dont slouch firm couch.use only one puillow at night ,put a board under mattress,or sleep on floor.in pharmacy stuff called HEET(liqued) it is in brown bottle,in a white box verryHOT that always produced comfort for me and does help to lossen up by creating blood flow to applied area loosing up and healing.ibuprofen or naproxen is good 800mgs up to 3 times a day WITH FOOD.BUT THE BEST THING IS TIME

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    DO NOT USE HEAT!!! I SUFFER FROM THESE THINGS ALL THE TIME HEAT WILL INFLAME IT MORE.DIAZAPAM,800 MGS IBUPROFEN AND COLD ICE MASSAGE.STRETCH.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Don't use heat.....in college we were taught to treat injuries first with ice in the first 24 hours to get swelling down and then moist heat to help with circulation which will speed up the recovery. I've done it this way with every injury I've sustained, neck, shoulder's, knees, ankle, now elbows and it works for me. Now if you know something that my instructors did not please let me know. If this sounds sarcastic or like a flame it's not intended that way. I'm just going by what I was taught and what has worked for me.

Thread Information