justme is offline Associate Member

article on Cytomel by Raver (any Docs please have a look)

This article was sent to me about cytomel . I am interested in the bottom part the challenge as it were. so read on and post your comments. this article was written by Raver

Cytomel (Mexican Cynomel) Synthetic T-3 amd Clenbuterol Stacking - A Quick Weight Loss Solution

This is to be a far from scientific article, one based, rather, in practical experience in losing weight and helping others to lose weight. We are not, on the average, concerned with obese individuals, but those who have packed on an additional 12-25 pounds beyond what was expected in a traditional steroid cycle, and the weeks beyond.

Not all of us will gain this type of weight during a cycle, but those of us who use a high protein / high calorie diet in conjunction with heavy weight lifting, accompanied by a medium to high dosed androgenic (i.e., Dianabol , Testosterone , Trenbolone (Finaplix or Component T-H)) steroid cycle, will almost always pack on an additional 6-20 pounds of pure lard. Granted that Burger King, Hooters, and Papadeux are not on the traditional bodybuilders menu, many of us are either forced, or by personal inclination, choose to indulge in calorie/fat bombs in order to provide the necessary building blocks for muscle.

Who, after all, can subsist on 3-5 protein shakes a day? I certainly can't, and from what I've seen of the advice on the boards, a Whopper or 2 every other day seems to be the prescribed regimen for gaining LBM - the prized Lean Body Mass.

Let's look at that paradigm for a moment - LBM. Sure and granted, we all seek this Holy Grail of Bodybuilding, but too many novices and mid-level bodybuilders alike sacrifice gaining pure muscle mass, in favor of gaining 2-6 pounds of LBM with a $400 - $1100 steriod cycle - all because they want to stay lean.

I might be wrong (it's been known to happen, albeit once a year or so), but if I'm going to invest that kind of dough, I want to see some by God muscle appear. In order to build the kind of muscle I expect from a cycle, I need to consume 4000 - 6000 calories a day, depending upon what I'm doing (Touch Football, Softball, or Indoor Soccer season). Those calories don't ALL go towards LBM, many (sometimes too many) go towards pure lard.

Don't get me wrong, the intensity you apply in the gym does, in fact, burn some serious fat, while at the same time channeling blood, nutrients, and the cherished PUMP to your muscles. However, if you intend to gain serious mass, and here I give kudos to the WarPig, you'll bulk and bloat.

Damnit, the bloat. We don't want to look like Beachballs, we want to look like Footballs - tight, tapered, lean in all the right places. How to eat the necessary calories, the necessary protein, the absolutely essential, energy giving Carbohydrates, without the dreaded bloat?

Here's where the first application of T-3 comes in. I won't quote any studies (there are few), but from personal experience, and the experience of those amatuer and mid-level bodybuilders I've helped, a 25-50mcg dosage of T-3, per day, will help to reduce bloating and water retention, while at the same time enhancing the effect of whatever steriod (androgenic or anabolic ) the user chooses. It won't, by any means, keep the mass from piling on, but it will eliminate the dreaded moon face and the hideous stomach bloat.

The second application of T-3 is intended to quickly reduce the blubber produced by a serious mass cycle, and ALWAYS, always includes Clenbuterol. Say, for example, you've done a Raver Cycle - 2g Test, 600mg Deca , and 50-75mg Dbol a day, for 12 weeks. You've devoured 3 Cornish Game Hens at a meal, wolfed down a double Whopper with cheese, but no Mayo every other day, and forced yourself to eat spaghetti with meatballs, cottage cheese, herb-seasoned chicken breasts, pork tenderloins, meatloaf, oatmeal, grits, and eggs, eggs, eggs, tuna tuna tuna, along with 2-3 daily protein shakes.

Trust me - you're fat. You look big as shit in the mirror, but you have no abs, no separation, and no definition. The remedy?

Weigh yourself. For every pound, use 1mcg of T-3. If you weigh 180, and you look fat, use 175mcg of T-3. If you weigh 250, and you look fat, use 250mcg of T-3. Round the dosage down to the nearest 25mcg, and stack Clenbuterol at 5-12 tabs a day for 6 weeks. Follow a CKD diet, such as Body Opus or Animalobolics, do 15-20 minutes of Cardio for the first 3 weeks, and watch the fat shed.

T-3 by itself produces sweat like there's no tomorrow - you'll have wet spots under your arms, under your pecs, in the crack of your ass, and, on your forehead. You might get the shakes.

T-3, stacked with Clenbuterol, will give you all of the above mentioned sweats, along with the shakes...your hands, your legs (stairs are really a bitch), and your neck, on occasion. If you have a job like mine, where the shakes are undesirable, use a potassium supplement or eat 2-3 bananas a day, it will alleviate them.

In summary, T-3 has two uses - eliminating bloat and water retention during a cycle, and rapid weight loss after a cycle. One of the things to remember while using this drug is that it DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE between LBM and pure fat - it eats tissue, period. I used T-3 exactly twice before figuring out that it should never be used without at least 400mg of Testosterone, preferably, in dieting mode, Propionate . A post cycle regimen of 1mcg T-3 per pound of bodyweight, along with Clenbuterol and a 50-100mg / day dosage of Test Prop, will work absolute wonders. When taken with clenbuterol, this is the single best fatburning combination that is available today (with the possible exception of DNP ). It also helps to make steroids more effective since it is such a good aid for protein synthesis.

Take note to this part
    And now, for the challenge (the third in 14 months) - If anyone - ANYONE can produce scientific, verifiable evidence that synthetic T-3 (Cytomel, Cynomel) causes thyroid shutdown in humans after prolonged, high dose use - I'll send them $100. A major medical journal, a study by a top 10 ranked pharmaceutical firm, or verifiable results of a personal medical evaluation (verifiable via documentation and confirmation by the physician) are acceptable. Barring that, let's not hear any further argument about the horrible side effects of T-3.

*Note – This article was written by Raver.*

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn those are some high ass dosages of T3 but I might go that high some day if I need too. As for the challenge sounds good to me. I saw a medical journal about people that were misdiagnosed with thyroid problems and given T3/T4 for years when they shouldn't have been on it. When they found the problem they made them stop the medicine and all off their thyroids were back to normal within 3 weeks I believe. I have taken it and been fine, IMO it is a scare that people that haven't used it keep pushing and will never die for that reason! BTW, I do see it having a problem in people that have some type of pre-existing thyroid problem.

Pain

BIG R is offline Member
    Justy,

Very informative post. I enjoyed reading it. I might try implimenting it.

R

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Very interesting.....i'm gonna bump this one!

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    bump for you bro.... sounds good... any other insight? vets? docs?

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Damn those are some high ass dosages of T3 but I might go that high some day if I need too. As for the challenge sounds good to me. I saw a medical journal about people that were misdiagnosed with thyroid problems and given T3/T4 for years when they shouldn't have been on it. When they found the problem they made them stop the medicine and all off their thyroids were back to normal within 3 weeks I believe. I have taken it and been fine, IMO it is a scare that people that haven't used it keep pushing and will never die for that reason! BTW, I do see it having a problem in people that have some type of pre-existing thyroid problem.

Pain
    so if I am reading this right then the dangers are for people with current thyroid problems ? So the taper down method isn't really needed if it will return to normal ?

Thanks for you insight

JustMe

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not recommending no tapper down period as it helps your body normalize. My next cycle I am going to try no cycle down approach but as for now I don't recommend it because I haven't done it and don't know many people that haven done it, so I don't know if it will work. But I do know tapper down works so I suggest doing that until we find more on the no tapper method.

Pain

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the post justme...good read!

Then I will stick to the taper down until it's tested as other wise. Would you mind updating this thread when you try it with out a taper down Pain?

JustMe

polo is offline New Member
    I'll let you know how it goes, I'm up to 125mcg's ed, and on the way up. I plan to stick at 200mcg's for a while, but I might need to keep going up. I'm using fina at 100mg/eod, test enth at 200mg and eq at 400mg per week. I'm trying to cut some butter for the summer:-) I have tried one cycle of t3 before, but only went up to 100mcg's(unipharma cytomel ) and didnt feel jack.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never heard of anyone suffering any permanent Thyroid suppression from high T-3 dosages. I also don't think anyone here needs to be the first. Taking 200mcg of T-3 without a taper is not a good idea. You don't need a study to have some common sense. I would imagine you would feel pretty bad for several weeks after that particular regimen. All these are aids and if you need to use supra physiological dosages you may want to look at your diet and training.

polo is offline New Member
    a very, very slow taper back down is a must.

NoLimits is offline Member
    I know I am bringing a post back from a few months ago but I was reading past posts on Thyroid problems... Yes, I am experiencing some tenderness in my thyroid. I have an appointment today to have my levels checked. I just finished tapering down and I noticed the sensitivity in my throat two days ago. I have never had a problem in the past using T3, but just to be safe, I am having it checked out. Anyone else ever feel a tenderness or soreness in his or her throat after using T3?

Thread Information