m16a2 is offline Senior Member

winny/fina timing question

I started this cycle with fina/winny @ 75/50 ed. The plan was to run each for 40 days, but I have decided to extend the fina for another 20 days.

So right now I am 15 days in I believe... maybe 16, but I need to decide whether to run the winny through day 1-40 or stop it at 20, and resume it on day 40-60

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

bump

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    add test prop @75 mg ed and run them all . thats winny tren , prop all the way threw ...you will love it and the changes will be sick ....get that test in there . this is one of the best cycles for bulking while cutting ....go read eat to grow .....it's a great article

test tren and winny are just nuts together......you will ow me one on this

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Look at my sig, that is what I am currently running (mid of week 5 right now). I would suggest keeping the winny for the last weeks and not run it in the first 40 days, but it seems too late for that I guess. If anything, stay with the first 40 days and don't do the 20 days on/20 days off.... that would just be a waste.

I didn't ask what to add to my cycle. Did you understand the question?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I didn't say add anything (although you may be talking about ECFATCAT telling you to add the test, and not talking to me at all). Like I said though, run the winny 40 days straight.

By the way, you should have planned your cycle out more before you started. You are asking how to run your winny and you are already 15 days in, not good bro. I would have ran it for the last weeks, but since it is obviously too late for that, run it for the 40 days straight in the beginning... do not do 20 days on/20 days off.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 04-24-2003 at 10:24 AM.

Well, bro if I knew that I was gonna run the fina for 60 days, I woulda planned the winny for the last 40 days, but I didn't know how my body would react to the fina. It seems to be taking a while for it to kick in, so I'm gonna need to extend it.

Obviously this isn't the best way to do it, but I have to plan according to where I am at now, not the ideal situation.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    sorry bro I was just trying to help you make the best of the situation . you've got the making of what could be a fucking great cycle. If you don't want to add test . just run the winny and fina all the way through. you can run winny for 24 weeks if you want with out damage to your liver take some milk thisle . Some time we get stuck I ran tren alone for a while because I had source problems . them are the breaks ....good luck tell us haw it turns out.

Thread Information