Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveman View Post
    Dunno, she was pretty convinced but in all fairness it was basically the week they were learning about IM injections so I'm sure it was over-hyped.

I think the preferred location for IM injections for nurses is in the hip (forget the exact name of the spot).

Will give the glutes a shot next time around.
    This hip injection site you speak of is the Ventrogluteal site I mentioned earlier, which is my absolute favorite spot. It is not in the 'hip' as you say, it is the ventrogluteal area (basically, the side of your ass). This is by far my favorite injection site, but you have to know what you are doing and where to exactly inject because it can be tricky. Google 'ventrogluteal injections' and you should find a lot of resources, pictures, videos etc to help you. The ventrogluteal site has been touted to have a high absorbtion rate, a high capacity area (3ml can go there no problem), and it is a very non-invasive spot (meaning post injection pain shouldn't hamper any of your workouts, even for legs). All I ever do these days is dorsogluteal and ventrogluteal. I don't even do delts anymore.

It is not featured on spot injections website because it is not a well known injection site. But it is used frequently in the medical field, especially for bed-ridden patients who cannot stand, walk, or move very well.

Here are a couple of resources for you:

Attachment 124776

Finally, a very good .pdf file on it: http://dc127.4shared.com/doc/O0Q3bDfq/preview.html

Here is another great .pdf that describes injection SOP and every major injection site, including ventrogluteal: http://www2.hull.ac.uk/fhsc/PDF/Inje...20Edition).pdf

I never had a problem, and i've been doing ventrogluteal injections since my very first shot of my very first cycle. That means about 6 years now.

The diagrams that explain how to locate the injection site are for people giving injections TO people in the ventrogluteal area. They are not for people giving themselves injections. Therefore, here is my personal method for locating my spot:

- While standing, locate your greater trochanter.
    - Move up one inch from there. The spot should feel fleshy when you press your finger into it.
    - Now, sit down while keeping the spot marked with your finger. Yes, you are supposed to do this injection site while either seated or lying down on your side with your leg bent (as though a fetal position).
    - While seated, you should notice the area becomes a lot meatier. This is your spot.

Other methods people have used to locate it, is to make as though you're doing a karate kick to the side. The side of the body you are standing on, look at the ventrogluteal area. While keeping that karate kick stance, you should see the ventrogluteal muscle bulge out in this stance. There is your spot.

Daveman is offline Junior Member
    Why do I feel like you're just trying to get me to stand around naked doing sideways karate kicks with a needle in my hand?

LOL!!!

You can do that only if you want to!

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGreg View Post
    I injected tren and test prop and mast into my bicep. Now it is all swollen and weird shape when i tense flex it....also feels tight if i touch it and it is very slightly red.

I have injected into my bicep before in the past and never had a problem.... do you have any idea what this could be?

A slight bump also if i run my finger over injection spot
    You missed me..........

You missed me..........
    Oh yes, I forgot about your post. I have never injected biceps or anything of the sort, so I have no experience here. But from what it sounds like to me, you may have come very close to a nerve or major vein/artery and the injection has irritated the vein or nerve, resulting in inflammation and pain. I doubt it is an infection, because if it were then the area would not just be swollen, red, and tender to the touch but it would also be very hot to the touch and you would be coming down with a fever. I hope that's not happening, is it?

If it isn't an infection, it should subside in a matter of days. 2 or 3 days and it should be gone (or at least a lot less severe). This is one of the reasons I really don't like the idea of pinning things like biceps and triceps, they are very small muscles that are tricky when it comes to getting around veins, arteries, and nerves.

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Great post Atomini, I had some question about Tren as I am new and thinking about doing my first cycle using Test-E and Tren-A and this post most definitely helped out a lot. Since this would be my first cycle I was thinking of doing Test-E at 500mg/wk and Tren-A 75mg/eod ~ 225mg/wk. Would you still recommend using Cabergoline for any progesterone induced sides?

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Prolactin sides, sorry, not progesterone

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post
    Great post Atomini, I had some question about Tren as I am new and thinking about doing my first cycle using Test-E and Tren-A and this post most definitely helped out a lot. Since this would be my first cycle I was thinking of doing Test-E at 500mg/wk and Tren-A 75mg/eod ~ 225mg/wk. Would you still recommend using Cabergoline for any progesterone induced sides?
    Yes I would, especially considering you are using Testosterone at bodybuilding doses which will elicit more aromatization, therefore bringing up Estrogen levels, therefore increasing the probability of severity of Progestogenic side effects from the Trenbolone . Note that Cabergoline does not do anything for Progesterone - it is a Prolactin antagonist. Be careful not to get Progesterone and Prolactin confused (it is very easy to do so and i'm guilty for it myself the odd time). If you don't want to use Cabergoline actively, then I would suggest at the very least keeping it on hand in case any Prolactin related issues do arise so that you can then take care of them quickly.

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveman View Post
    Why do I feel like you're just trying to get me to stand around naked doing sideways karate kicks with a needle in my hand?
    LOL.... That hilarious dude!!!! LOL...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Yes I would, especially considering you are using Testosterone at bodybuilding doses which will elicit more aromatization, therefore bringing up Estrogen levels, therefore increasing the probability of severity of Progestogenic side effects from the Trenbolone. Note that Cabergoline does not do anything for Progesterone - it is a Prolactin antagonist. Be careful not to get Progesterone and Prolactin confused (it is very easy to do so and i'm guilty for it myself the odd time). If you don't want to use Cabergoline actively, then I would suggest at the very least keeping it on hand in case any Prolactin related issues do arise so that you can then take care of them quickly.
    Atomini, any changes you might want to make to your suggestions given the above bold???

Hm, I must've misread that as him saying its his first Trenbolone cycle instead of first ever cycle. In such a context, my advice and suggestion would be that he shouldn't be running Trenbolone on his very first cycle. That's a no no.

Hm, I must've misread that as him saying its his first Trenbolone cycle instead of first ever cycle. In such a context, my advice and suggestion would be that he shouldn't be running Trenbolone on his very first cycle. That's a no no.
    Yeah I had to re read it a few times because I thought the same and then I checked his history. Defiantly 1st cycle.

There's quite a few individuals who have posted here with the idea of doing Trenbolone on their very first ever cycle despite my warnings in the main post of this thread that TRENBOLONE IS NOT FOR FIRST-TIMERS.

I don't get why people don't heed the warning. If you never swam before in your life, fvck practicing or learning how to swim or even throwing you into the deep end - lets just throw you into the middle of the Atlantic, right?

Because everyone wants to learn to drive at the Indianapolis 500 driving a Formula 1 race car. Makes perfect sense, right?

Yeah, I mean, i've never boxed before, but i'm thinking of taking it up and I want my first fight to be with Mike Tyson.

MFM
    MFM is offline Associate Member
    Hello, you have already answered many of my concern. I just got a few more questions for you. I just wanna remind you that I'm gonna start my first tren cycle in a couple of weeks like this:
    weeks 1-8 test e 250 mg ew
    weeks 1-8 tren ace 75 mg eod

My questions are:

1. Can I inject test e 250 mg eow instead of ew to keep the test levels lower than tren as much as possible?

2. Is bromocriptine enough by itself as a prolactin antagonists? I found it very cheaper than caber, it is a 30 tabs in 2.5 mg. caber eliminates prolactin secretion but bromocriptine eliminate prolactin-related gyno, so what do you think?

3. Which is exactly cause bloating or help avoiding it, drinking more water or less water?

4. Is it true that injecting steroids directly in veins can cause a clot and death immediately?

5. I'm using T3 now for around 2 and a half months to get as lean as possible before the cycle, I might add clen too 2 weeks before the cycle and continue it during the cycle with the 2 on 2 0ff protocol, to lose as much fat as possible during the cycle and also to support the breathing and any problems related, do you recommend that?

6. The nizoral I found in my country is anti dandruff shampoo and got nothing to do with hair growth, I found a spray for hair loss has minoxidil and it is not a shampoo, what do you think?

Thanks in advance my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MFM View Post
    Hello, you have already answered many of my concern. I just got a few more questions for you. I just wanna remind you that I'm gonna start my first tren cycle in a couple of weeks like this:
    weeks 1-8 test e 250 mg ew
    weeks 1-8 tren ace 75 mg eod

My questions are:

1. Can I inject test e 250 mg eow instead of ew to keep the test levels lower than tren as much as possible?

2. Is bromocriptine enough by itself as a prolactin antagonists? I found it very cheaper than caber, it is a 30 tabs in 2.5 mg. caber eliminates prolactin secretion but bromocriptine eliminate prolactin-related gyno, so what do you think?

3. Which is exactly cause bloating or help avoiding it, drinking more water or less water?

4. Is it true that injecting steroids directly in veins can cause a clot and death immediately?

5. I'm using T3 now for around 2 and a half months to get as lean as possible before the cycle, I might add clen too 2 weeks before the cycle and continue it during the cycle with the 2 on 2 0ff protocol, to lose as much fat as possible during the cycle and also to support the breathing and any problems related, do you recommend that?

6. The nizoral I found in my country is anti dandruff shampoo and got nothing to do with hair growth, I found a spray for hair loss has minoxidil and it is not a shampoo, what do you think?

Thanks in advance my friend.
    1. No. Absolutely not! Your idea of injecting Testosterone Enanthate every OTHER week (let alone once per week, which is bad enough) is horrible and will actually make side effects WORSE. You have no idea how much worse side effects become with inconsistent and intermittent administration schedules like the one you've suggested. It will create wild and extreme peaks and valleys in blood plasma levels of the hormone. If you are going to inject 250mg weekly of Testosterone Enanthate , which comes out to 125mg per week, then split your 125mg weekly dose evenly apart into two separate injections (for example, Monday and Thursday). Stable optimal blood plasma levels of any anabolic steroid should always be ensured when running a cycle. Failure to do so will almost always result in a really horrible experience.

2. You're misunderstood as to how Bromocriptine works. It is a Prolactin antagonist that acts upon Dopamine receptors to control Prolactin secretion by the Hypothalamus, which is no different from Caberboline and Pramipexole in its general effects. Cabergoline and Bromocriptine are both Ergoline derivatives, while Pramipexole is a non-ergoline class Prolactin antagonist. What relevance does this specific technical detail and data have for you? Absolutely nothing. You're fine using Bromocriptine. I just don't want you thinking that it does something that it doesnt (like eliminating gyno, which it doesn't - gyno is a far more complex mechanism than that).

3. Drink as much water as you possibly can while on cycle, especially if you are trying to avoid bloating. This is a basic understanding of the human body that everyone should know long before they ever even consider cycling anabolic steroids . Preventing your body from consuming water in an effort to prevent bloating might SEEM like its logical, but this isn't how the body works. Drinking too little water, especially on cycle, will cause worse bloating because the body is unable to maintain a constant flow of fluids out of the body to excrete metabolites and toxins. Without proper flow of water INTO the body, it will attempt to hold onto all the water it possibly can due to an automatic dehydration prevention mechanism, making you even more bloated and causing more problems.

4. Where did you ever get the idea that you should inject anabolic steroids intravenously? Anabolic steroids are oil and water based solutions meant for intramuscular injection, not intravenous. Inject whole milileters and cubic centimeters full of oil into your veins (or a water based product with huge crystals in it, such as Winstrol ) and I guarantee you won't live to see tomorrow.

5. No I do not reccomend that unless you want to lose muscle at an extremely fast rate. T3 should always be run with anabolic steroids so as to increase nitrogen retention in muscle tissue. Without this effect from exogenous anabolic steroids, the T3 becomes indiscriminate in the energy sources it releases as fuel - it will initiate the metabolism of carbs, fat, AND PROTEIN all equally. Never run T3 without at least a low dose of anabolic steroids unless of course you don't care at all about vast muscle loss in spite of fat burning.

6. This can't be true. Go back to the store and check the Nizoral bottles again. ALL Nizoral should contain the active ingredient: Ketoconazole in either a 1% or 2% concentration formula. Ketoconazole is what acts as a topical androgen blocker. I don't believe there are bottles of Nizoral sitting on shelves out there without this ingredient in it. I think you were just mistaken. That's like having orange juice on the shelves of a store without any orange juice in it...

ALL Nizoral is marketed as an anti-dandruff shampoo. That's it's main purpose. Ketoconazole not only acts as a topical DHT blocker, if ingested (which I dont reccomend you do, at least in the form of a shampoo) it acts to reduce Testosterone and DHT levels in the prostate and other parts of the body. Ketoconazole ALSO acts as a poison that kills the fungus Malassezia Furfur (previously known as Pityrosporum Ovale), which is the fungus that causes severe dandruff in many people. It also kills the fungus that causes athletes foot, ringworm, and other fungal infections.

My original use for Nizoral as a teenager - ever before I even THOUGHT of using anabolic steroids - was for controlling a bad dandruff problem that I always had due to genetics. It was years later I found out it was actually beneficial on-cycle as well, and for men experiencing MPB.
    Last edited by Atomini; 01-08-2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: More info on Nizoral.

MFM
    Thanks a lot for the info. You are very helpful my friend.

About the T3 thing I kept almost all my gains from my first cycle, during T3 I lost so much muscles more than I expected. I might use T3 during my tren cycle as low as 25 mcg per day for fat loss.

About nizoral, I'll go back to check again.

1. The test e I got is a 250 mg injections, can I inject the half in Monday and the other half in Thursday? Or it should be injected immediately, and I just inject 250 mg once a week?

2. I was wondering about bromocriptine because I found it very cheaper, a bottle of 30 tabs in 2.5 mg costs as much as one 1-mg pill of caber. How should I use bromocriptine?

3. If I used caber can I take 1 mg eow as it has a long half life or just take it ew?

MFM
    Thanks a lot for the info. You are very helpful my friend.

About the T3 thing I kept almost all my gains from my first cycle, during T3 I lost so much muscles more than I expected. I might use T3 during my tren cycle as low as 25 mcg per day for fat loss.

About nizoral, I'll go back to check again.

1. The test e I got is a 250 mg injections, can I inject the half in Monday and the other half in Thursday? Or it should be injected immediately, and I just inject 250 mg once a week?

2. I was wondering about bromocriptine because I found it very cheaper, a bottle of 30 tabs in 2.5 mg costs as much as one 1-mg pill of caber. How should I use bromocriptine?

3. If I used caber can I take 1 mg eow as it has a long half life or just take it ew?

Taking 25mcg of T3 for fat loss won't do a damn thing considering your thyroid gland outputs approximately 30mcg per day naturally - you'd actually be shutting down your natural T3 production while consuming LESS T3 than your body produces daily.

1. I mentioned above that if you are going to do 250mg weekly injections, it should be split evenly apart. Half on Monday, and half on Thursday, yes.

2. Bromocriptine can be used at 2.5 - 5mg daily.

3. No. Cabergoline's half life is approximately 2.5 - 3 days. Taking it every other week would be useless. You need to take it with the same frequency you administer your Testosterone Enanthate . If you are going to do 1mg weekly (which is what you should do), 0.5 on Monday and 0.5 on Thursday.

RyanGreg is offline Associate Member
    1) Should i continue to run Prami at 1mg ED during PCT?

2) unsure whether to run nolvadex in PCT after tren ........ i keep haring this is bad to do? why and what are your thoughts on this?

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGreg

2) unsure whether to run nolvadex in PCT after tren........ i keep haring this is bad to do? why and what are your thoughts on this?
    Honostly man you have no right to even touch test let alone Tren . There are so many stickies in the sub sections about PCT and proper cycles. Tren is very powerful and you don't even know the basics behind test use so why would you use Tren? You're going to fvck yourself up bad. Learn to use test properly ie injection times (1 eow? Come on now) before you even think about cycling tren

2) unsure whether to run nolvadex in PCT after tren........ i keep haring this is bad to do? why and what are your thoughts on this?
    Wow, these are the most basic of questions that you should be able to answer yourself with no problems. Nolvadex is bad for PCT? Where did you hear this? That's perhaps the most truthless claim i've ever heard about Nolvadex, as Nolvadex is AN ABSOLUTE ESSENTIAL ADDITION TO PCT. Please, take the time to do a lot more research (especially in the PCT section and Educational Threads section of the forum) before you decide to use any anabolic steroid .

MFM
    Taking 25mcg of T3 for fat loss won't do a damn thing considering your thyroid gland outputs approximately 30mcg per day naturally - you'd actually be shutting down your natural T3 production while consuming LESS T3 than your body produces daily.

1. I mentioned above that if you are going to do 250mg weekly injections, it should be split evenly apart. Half on Monday, and half on Thursday, yes.

2. Bromocriptine can be used at 2.5 - 5mg daily.

3. No. Cabergoline's half life is approximately 2.5 - 3 days. Taking it every other week would be useless. You need to take it with the same frequency you administer your Testosterone Enanthate. If you are going to do 1mg weekly (which is what you should do), 0.5 on Monday and 0.5 on Thursday.
    1. I meant that the vials I got come in 250 mg, I'll inject the half in mon, but would the other half be good to be injected in thurs? Wouldn't that contaminate the other half or make it usles if it stayed like this for days? Or can I draw the 250mg, pin the half, then keep the other half in the syringe until next week? (man my english is not that good, I hope you got my point)

2. I think I'll go for Bromocriptine during the cycle instead of caber.

What are you saying, you have glass ampoules instead of a multi-dose vial? Well, if you don't have a vial to insert the 'left-over' oil into, then you're going to have to use each ampoule at once. If you have a multi-dose vial with a rubber stopper on the top, you have nothing to worry about, so just extract what you need and inject.

MFM
    1. Yes, glass ones. Can I buy an empty vial with a rubber stopper and use it every time I use the test e, I mean use the same one every time? Would that be save?

2. AND you never recommend it to inject the 250mg once a week?

3. My last question, the tren I got is a multi-dose vial, each vial has 10 ml. I'll be running tren at 75 mg eod, so I need exactly 2100 mg total, which is 28 injections in 8 weeks. The problem is that I have 2 vials = 2000 mg, which means 26.66 injections. So, what should I do? instead of the 28 injections, should I just take 26 injections at 75 mg and the 27th one is 50 mg? Or can I buy a single 1 100-mg shot and inject it in the 10 ml vials to have a total of full 28 injections.

1. Yes, you can deposit any left-over gear into an empty sterile vial as long as you do everything with sterility in mind.

2. Yes, if you can, always split injections into 2x per week if using things like Enanthate , Cypionate , etc.

3. Buy another Trenbolone vial.

MisterD is offline Junior Member
    Atomini great thread it's very informative.

I really need some help with some questions.

I recently ran for 2 months 100mg of Prop and 100mg of Tren A, I took 2 shots one on Monday and one on Thursday. I dieted we'll and lost pretty good body fat and gained some muscle. I did that as a starter to go through the holidays.

I had dropped the Tren and did 1 month of 200mg EW till Jan 1 for 1 month.

Jan 1st I started on a Bulking cycle which is
    300mg of Prop EW
    400mg of T400 EW
    300mg of EQ EW

That was what recommended for me to do. But I have always done so well with Tren i want to just switch over to
    100mg of Prop EW
    300mg of Prop EW (75mg EOD)

I normally run Arimidex EOD but with the test so high my nipple is still some what tender.

My plan was to Bulk for 2 Month cruise for 2 weeks and Blast 2 months to cut.

Being what I took what do you think I should do. I'm on TRT when I'm not blasting however should I just switch over to the Tren or do you recommend I PCT and take a break from the little Tren I took.

Also how effective is the TREN bulking or does it have to do mainly with my diet.

Appreciate all your help

D

I think you should just finish up your cycle as it is right now. Go through PCT. THen do a Trenbolone cycle down the road after sufficient time off. I advise against throwing new compounds in and out of a cycle when you're already knee-deep into one.

Plan a cycle, get the items you need. Do it. Do PCT. Take time off. That's how things should go. Nobody should be extending their cycles and deliberating on whether or not to include this compound or that compound 3/4 into their current cycle. That's very indecisive.

Thanks Atomini but just to clarify the Bulking cycle I have only done 1 shot of EQ and 2 of T400 the other which was last week and this Monday however I do understand I did start already and will wait for your response if u think that changes anything.

Thanks
    D

MFM
    When it comes to a tren cycle your advice is to run test at TRT level which is 100 mg ew, I'm splitting my test e injections anyway, so do you recommend me to inject 50 mg twice a week instead of 125 mg twice a week?

You're only 1 week into the cycle? If that's the case, then adding Trenbolone now wouldn't be something too late to do. But why don't you just try to ride this cycle out and see how you respond to EQ and such? If you end up with less than desirable results from this cycle, then you'll know not to touch EQ or whatever in the future. You can always run a Tren cycle down the road.

MFM
    When it comes to a tren cycle your advice is to run test at TRT level which is 100 mg ew, I'm splitting my test e injections anyway, so do you recommend me to inject 50 mg twice a week instead of 125 mg twice a week?

Yes, 50mg twice weekly for that purpose is much better.

MFM
    Yes, 50mg twice weekly for that purpose is much better.
    Dude, you should get paid for the info you provide us with, thanks a lot.

bascat is offline New Member
    Great post on injection sites and pretty timely for me Atomini. I pinned my first ever dose of Tren A (1ml) and Test P (0.4ml) in the vastus lateralis- my favorite spot for pinning over the previous cycles I have run (mainly Test E and Prop). I followed the usual protocols including fastidious sterilization of the injection site and aspiration along with slow administration. About 30 minutes after injecting the site became sore (the feeling occasionally associated with pinning a day after the event- like a localized bruise). Over the next 24 hours the pain increased, the quad swelled, became hot, and a red patch appeared on the surface of the skin (which gradually grew in size to involve the quad from knee to mid quad). My doc began treatment for an infection but due to the speed of the reaction and the fact that I wasn't running a fever, he was sure that an infection wasn't the case and that it was a massive allergic reaction (for which he prescribed a strong anti-histamine). The leg remained red and swollen for nearly a week and everything is now back to normal. Here is my dilemma. As you might imagine I am scared to death of administering any more Tren A. The problem is that I don't know if I am allergic to just the Acetate version or Tren in general, or whether the quad is just an inferior injection site for tren (God knows what a delt shot would have turned into). The product is reputable and I am sure that the reaction wasn't simply a case of too much alcohol in the solution. Any thoughts you might have (including stick with Test E and Deca !) would be appreciated. Thanks again for a series of incredible posts.

Bascat,

It is also entirely possible that you may not be allergic to the Trenbolone at all. In fact, I don't think you are. Usually cases like these where someone exhibits an allergic reaction is not due to the compound itself but the type of solvents and oils used in the manufacturing process. There are different types of oils that labs use to brew their gear (grape seed oil, tea tree oil, avocado oil, cedar wood oil, etc. etc. there are literally hundreds of types). Then there are the co-solvents like BA (Benzyl Alcohol) and BB (Benzyl Benzoate). And we're not done yet, lets consider the fact that most underground labs will often have trace amounts of heavy metals and other additives that unintentionally find their way in to the gear during the manufacturing process which cannot be removed.

The only way to know what exactly is going on is to try switching to pharmaceutical grade Trenbolone, of which such a thing doesn't exist lol. So that idea is out the window. Only other option I can think of is to try a different UGL's Trenbolone product and see how you react.

Atomini

Should i take the Caber and my Arimidex with my current stack?

Thanks
    D

Arimidex can either be used at a low-ish dose to maintain Estrogen levels, or it can be just kept on hand and used if issues arise. If you are already prone and sensitive to Estrogen-related side effects, it may be a wise choice to use the low dose reccomendation. You can do a search on the forum, or even through this thread, and see other people's mild/low Arimidex doses used on cycle to merely control Estrogen rather than pummel it into the ground.

Cabergoline is something I always reccomend using whenever running Trenbolone . You can get by without it if you keep your Estrogen under control though. I find it much more fun to use Caber regardless, however.

bascat is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply- as you say there are many different reasons why I might have had the reaction that I did. Another quick question- the articles on injecting the ventro glute don't cover the length of needle only the guage. For someone of <10% bodyfat, would a 1" needle do the job or is a 1 1/2" a better option?
    Bascat,

It is also entirely possible that you may not be allergic to the Trenbolone at all. In fact, I don't think you are. Usually cases like these where someone exhibits an allergic reaction is not due to the compound itself but the type of solvents and oils used in the manufacturing process. There are different types of oils that labs use to brew their gear (grape seed oil, tea tree oil, avocado oil, cedar wood oil, etc. etc. there are literally hundreds of types). Then there are the co-solvents like BA (Benzyl Alcohol) and BB (Benzyl Benzoate). And we're not done yet, lets consider the fact that most underground labs will often have trace amounts of heavy metals and other additives that unintentionally find their way in to the gear during the manufacturing process which cannot be removed.

The only way to know what exactly is going on is to try switching to pharmaceutical grade Trenbolone, of which such a thing doesn't exist lol. So that idea is out the window. Only other option I can think of is to try a different UGL's Trenbolone product and see how you react.

Thread Information