Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    I heard about keeping an OTC asthma inhaler in the event the cough starts. I can't remember where I read about it but the theory that the Tren causes an inflammation in the lunges and the inhaler helps calm it and open the airways. Any thoughts?
    i like to take as little as 40mcg of clen before a long cross country mointain bike ride to counter the lung constricting effects or tren ...having the ability to take in more air is never a bad thing in my experiance...got the idea from boneparte on someone elses thread but its solid advise cus it works wonders for me...

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    If the ester doesnt matter then, why does Test P leave your system in just a few weeks? Test S in 2weeks tops? Yet Test E stays in your system for up to 3months?

Thanks, didnt want to derail this stickie. Just curious now.
    I will look into this further, but I am pretty sure the detection time for all test esters is pretty much the same. The esters do make a difference, but it is not huge differences. The differences that exist between esters is more so related to the slower release of longer esters and that's about it (i.e. testosterone propionate is going to metabolize into epitestosterone, which is what they look for in tests, far quicker than testosterone enanthate ). A lot of websites out there are giving out false detection times.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

I will look into this further, but I am pretty sure the detection time for all test esters is pretty much the same. The esters do make a difference, but it is not huge differences. The differences that exist between esters is more so related to the slower release of longer esters and that's about it (i.e. testosterone propionate is going to metabolize into epitestosterone, which is what they look for in tests, far quicker than testosterone enanthate). A lot of websites out there are giving out false detection times.
    The information i just posted was from here before they took it down. Yeah lmk what you find.

slatts77 is offline Junior Member
    do you have to run HCG during?

Quote Originally Posted by slatts77 View Post
    do you have to run HCG during?
    This is answered in the FAQ. Please read the FAQ before asking anything, as your question is likely already there.

sorry i saw the answer for that a couple days ago but my post kept getting repeated

shananagins is offline New Member
    could you start out with tren E and finish up with tren ace for a cycle?

Yes you can. But why would you want to do that? Up to you but it makes things more complex than necessary.

I'm all about Keep it simple Stupid but order came in with one tren ace and one tren E when it was suppose to be 2 bottles of tren Ace so was wondering if it was worth it to run them or just re order. thanks for all your knowledge and help
    Last edited by shananagins; 08-02-2012 at 05:51 PM. Reason: shitty spelling

test prop wks 1-8
    tren E wks 1-3
    tren a wks 4-8
    caber 1 mg per week
    pct nolva 40/40/20/20
    maybe something like this?

Yeah that sounds like it would work pretty well actually. By week 3, the tren enanthate should have built up to a steady level in your blood. Once you throw the Tren A in there, you're good to go.

This isn't as rare as you might think. I do know one guy who uses tren e and tren a AT THE SAME TIME.

That's what I was kinda hoping for and then I will be able to start my pct quicker as well with finishing with the short acting ester. My only issue would be the long estered tren if i were to experiance untollerable sides. But running the tren and prop the way u have explain i feel like i should be safe. I guess the question Is now mg per pin and Ed or eod for the prop and tren ace.

Dang that's crazy tren e and ace at the same time to gnarley for me.
    I am so stoked to see a great thread on this monster of a steroid so much myth and negative talk and finally it can be all set straight by experience and knowledge. Glad I kept reading this forum I will direct many here. Can't wait to start My next cycle in 3 months! Was Gonna try tren this last cycle but didnt pull the trigger cause didn't feel like I was educated enough.
    Last edited by shananagins; 08-02-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Bare in mind that the tren enanthate will take longer to kick in, of course. Once it kicks in is usually when you also experience the sides. By then, you'll be using the acetate.

I have done just fine off EOD shots. It's all i've ever done. I haven't tried ED shots yet in all my years of using tren.

Brick is offline Member
    Still reading through this. Massive amount of knowledge, looking forward to more by you and your med school!

btern is offline Associate Member
    great post!! STICKY FOR SURE.......... i gained knowledge on everything i needed to no.... the only thing im a bit confused about is if im running tren i use prami instead of an ai like adex right? and i run the prami at upto 1mg per day?

btern is offline Associate Member
    great thread- STICKY FOR SURE!! you answered all my questions atomini...... the only thing im confused about is if im running tren i dont use an ai like adex right? i use prami instead @ .5mg-1mg ???

Yes, this is correct.

IF you are going to use a higher dose of test (or any other aromatizable steroid with it) and you want to keep estrogen under control, you'll need to use an AI with it (along with the Prami/Caber). But this is one of the reasons I reccomend TRT dose of test with tren , so that you don't have to deal with estrogen issues and therefore don't need to be spending money on an AI.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

UPDATE: I have added a sinificant amount of extra information to the tren -cough question in the FAQ.

I got a bout of full-out tren cough when I injected this morning and it prompted me to look into it and do some further research.

The post has now reached 3000 characters, which is the limit on this forum. Unfortunately, I cannot add anymore to the post. I'm pretty sure at this point i've covered absolutely everything there is to cover about tren. Any additional questions can be answered here I guess.

NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    I took .5mg or prami yesterday afternoon before my workout. Within an hour or so I became so nauseous I had to stop working out and just sit still. The urge to vomit was very strong. I laid down in my bed at about 5pm and didnt wake up until 11:30pm. I chatted with my girlfriend for a couple of hours and fell back asleep until 8:30am. I still feel a slight nausea almost 18 hours later. I did get really good sleep though.

I'm afraid to take that much again! Any advice on how to dose it? Or should I just get some caber?

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny View Post
    I took .5mg or prami yesterday afternoon before my workout. Within an hour or so I became so nauseous I had to stop working out and just sit still. The urge to vomit was very strong. I laid down in my bed at about 5pm and didnt wake up until 11:30pm. I chatted with my girlfriend for a couple of hours and fell back asleep until 8:30am. I still feel a slight nausea almost 18 hours later. I did get really good sleep though.

I'm afraid to take that much again! Any advice on how to dose it? Or should I just get some caber?
    I ALWAYS reccomend Caber above anything. Since you already have the Prami, try sticking with it. You may have to start at a lower dose. Are you sure you took .5mg? Maybe you mistakenly took more than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    I ALWAYS reccomend Caber above anything. Since you already have the Prami, try sticking with it. You may have to start at a lower dose. Are you sure you took .5mg? Maybe you mistakenly took more than that?
    I thought maybe I overdosed but the bottle says 1mg/mL and the oral syringe says 1mL at the max line so I filled it up halfway to .5 and took it. I definitely don't want to go through that nausea again. Would a lower dose work? Maybe .25mg?

Forum made me triple post - nevermind this.
    Last edited by Atomini; 08-03-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Forum made me triple post - nevermind this.
    Last edited by Atomini; 08-03-2012 at 01:45 PM.

sweet was not to pumped on becoming an every day pin cushion. cool so eod will keep blood lvls maintained then and also good news about switching to ace when tren side might occur. but wont the E remain in my system for 2 weeks and does this change any of the dosages up for the tren. what do you feel in your experience would be good mg dosages for the E and ace along with prop?

prop 75/ eod
    tren e 150 2/week
    tren a 75 eod
    ??? what do you think
    Last edited by shananagins; 08-03-2012 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shananagins View Post
    oh good was not looking forward to becoming and everyday pin cushion! so what do you recommend mg dosages for the E and ace
    I have set a few reccomended dosages in the main guide. You'll see them there. For the most part, it is up to the user to make this decision. By the time you decide to use tren , you should have enough experience as an AAS user to discern these things on your own. Remember that trenbolone is 5x as anabolic as testosterone , and take that into consideration before making any decision.

Also, why the hell is the forum triple-posting some of my replies?? Something wrong with the forum?

I thought maybe I overdosed but the bottle says 1mg/mL and the oral syringe says 1mL at the max line so I filled it up halfway to .5 and took it. I definitely don't want to go through that nausea again. Would a lower dose work? Maybe .25mg?
    Sounds like you dosed it right. Yes, try a lower dose and slowly work your way up from there.

Everyone has their tolerances, and some are able to handle .5-1mg no problem at all while others can't.

Sounds like you dosed it right. Yes, try a lower dose and slowly work your way up from there.

Everyone has their tolerances, and some are able to handle .5-1mg no problem at all while others can't.
    Thanks. One more question (for now). Does the dosage of tren determine the amount of prami/caber necessary? I am taking only 200mg per week of tren e along with my 200mg per week test cyp TRT dose. Will a smaller amount of prami keep prolactin down on a small dose of tren? Conversely is a higher dose of prami needed when taking a high dose of tren?

Thanks. One more question (for now). Does the dosage of tren determine the amount of prami/caber necessary? I am taking only 200mg per week of tren e along with my 200mg per week test cyp TRT dose. Will a smaller amount of prami keep prolactin down on a small dose of tren? Conversely is a higher dose of prami needed when taking a high dose of tren?
    Nope, no need to increase dosage of your prolactin antagonist in relation to your tren dose. 0.5 or higher of Prami per day, or 0.5 or higher of Caber per week should be enough to keep prolactin secretion in the brain suppressed. I have not had a need to increase the dose, nor have I seen or heard of anyone else having to do so when they use a higher dose of tren.

Nope, no need to increase dosage of your prolactin antagonist in relation to your tren dose. 0.5 or higher of Prami per day, or 0.5 or higher of Caber per week should be enough to keep prolactin secretion in the brain suppressed. I have not had a need to increase the dose, nor have I seen or heard of anyone else having to do so when they use a higher dose of tren.
    Do you suppose a low dose of tren like what I'm taking only requires a low dose of daily prami? Like 0.25mg?

Do you suppose a low dose of tren like what I'm taking only requires a low dose of daily prami? Like 0.25mg?
    0.25mg prami is fine if you can tolerate it. Stay at 0.25 for a few days, and then try to increase to 0.5mg.

0.25mg prami is fine if you can tolerate it. Stay at 0.25 for a few days, and then try to increase to 0.5mg.
    I took .25mg today and I had no side effects. I'll bump it up .05mg per day and see how that goes.

I'm curious about tren side effects. In your experience with a 200mg dose, will the insomnia and sweating be tolerable?

Esculptor is offline New Member
    Hi Atomini. Im from Brazil.

Congratulations on an excellent topic.

I would like to take some questions.

Could use lower concentrations of test enanthate (100 mg) instead of propionate ?

The use of stan to reduce prolactin is valid?

How to prevent acne caused by tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Esculptor View Post
    Hi Atomini. Im from Brazil.

Congratulations on an excellent topic.

I would like to take some questions.

Could use lower concentrations of test enanthate (100 mg) instead of propionate ?

The use of stan to reduce prolactin is valid?

How to prevent acne caused by tren?
    Hi Esculptor,

Yes, you can absolutely use 100mg per week of enanthate in place of propionate. Any testosterone ester will do, as long as it falls within the aimed dosing guidelines.

I do not understand your second question. When you say the use of 'stan', do you mean what AR-R refers to as 'liquid Stane', which is Exemestane (also known as Aromasin )?

For your third question about acne, the same technique I reccomended to use against hair loss will also work for acne. The use of Nizoral 2% shampoo will act as a topical androgen antagonist (this means wherever you rub it on, it will block androgens at receptor sites on that area). Therefore, you can use it not only on your scalp to reduce the chances of hair loss, but you can also rub it on parts of your body that tend to be more prone to androgen-related acne during your cycles. It will effectively cause your skin, wherever you rub it on, to secrete less sebum therefore reducing the chances of acne formation. I would also highly reccomend cleaning your skin frequently in acne trouble areas in order to prevent sebum oil buildup. Believe it or not, Dawn dish soap has worked very well for a lot of people due to its efficiency at removing grease and oils from surfaces.

Esculptor is offline New Member
    Thanks!

I was referring to will Winstrol (Stanozolol ).

Remarked that it has properties to reduce prolactin. all right?

you can use the Nizoral to prevent acne?

Quote Originally Posted by Esculptor View Post
    Thanks!

I was referring to will Winstrol (Stanozolol ).

Remarked that it has properties to reduce prolactin. all right?
    Ohh, I see. I do not know of Winstrol having an effect on suppressing prolactin.

Could you provide me with some references to this? I'd like to read about it and see if there is any validity to this claim.

Quote Originally Posted by slatts77 View Post
    you can use the Nizoral to prevent acne?
    Yes, if it is androgen-related acne. If your acne is coming from estrogen, it won't do anything for that.

how could you know which its coming from?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information