Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Atomini's all-you-need-to-know about TREN and how to use it effectively thread!

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice thread.at 100mg/ml how many ml would 50g of tren a powder yield?

Atomini is offline Banned
    I couldn't tell you, man... I haven't delved into the world of homebrewing yet. Always wanted to and something on my to-do list for the near future though.

Actually, on second thought... it's basic chemistry. If you have 50g of tren a powder... it all depends on how you brew it and the concentration you wish to end up with. Its all about dividing it up and dissolving it properly with the solvents, etc...

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Nice thread.at 100mg/ml how many ml would 50g of tren a powder yield?
    500 ml

NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Atomini, let me know when you open up your ugl.

Razor is offline Banned
    The white night of Tren !!

abbey sha is offline New Member
    It is used to get the effect 100mg tren .There is very useful to body.

zacheryah is offline New Member
    I have made some very nice cycles with tren /test/dbol cycles, but with higher or equal dose of test.
    Having read this great article and most of the comments, i'm going to try running my next cycle with tren E as primary anabolic at 900 + 100 test (sustanon ), combined with SD or DB for kickstart.

Now i havent had much trouble with T3 levels previously, but at this dose i'm concerned about prolactin raise.

I'm wondering, should cabergoline at 1mg/week be enough, or do you recommend using T3 aswel.

(post cycle i use nolvadex )
    blitzalpha likes this.

Cabergoline at 1mg/week is more than enough in most cases.

T3 is at your discretion, but I have not found it ever necessary for me. Thyroid suppression from tren for myself has never been an issue. This is an individual-dependant thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Cabergoline at 1mg/week is more than enough in most cases.

T3 is at your discretion, but I have not found it ever necessary for me. Thyroid suppression from tren for myself has never been an issue. This is an individual-dependant thing.
    To be honest i'm not very fond of T3, because of the great risk of the unpredictabale thyroid gland shutting down.

glad it seems i dont need to consider it

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    First time Ive noticed this thread.

Great work Atomini.

Quote Originally Posted by zacheryah View Post
    To be honest i'm not very fond of T3, because of the great risk of the unpredictabale thyroid gland shutting down.

glad it seems i dont need to consider it
    This is actually a massive myth, i'm sorry to burst your bubble on that.

There are two studies whereby test subjects were administered exogenous T3 for YEARS, and when administration was ceased, their thyroid levels recovered in a matter of months(1)(2). This rumor of permanent thyroid damage and shutdown still persists, and I have no idea why. I think it's because of all of the bro-talk and bro-science, and not enough of people looking at the solid evidence out there in the form of clinical studies. If people can hop on T3 to replace thyroid function for years and recover in a matter of a few months, then i'm sure any of us can recover even faster from an 8 week cycle of T3. I personally have run T3 for 10 weeks and my TSH and thyroid levels in my bloodwork displayed just fine afterwards. I know many people who have run T3 for extended periods without ill effect on their thyroid gland. Your thyroid gland operates like any other endocrine gland in your body - when you adminsiter exogenous hormone, its function is suppressed or shut down, and when exogenous administration has ceased, function returns to normal within X amount of time.

These claims of people destroying their thyroid output from 3 weeks of T3 use is simply a myth. You can destroy your testosterone production from a single cycle as well. Your thyroid gland operates no differently.

You want to know what will destroy your thyroid gland? Extreme dieting, starvation diets, extremely low calorie diets for extended periods of time, extreme low/no carbohydrate diets for extended periods of time, etc. All of those practices have resulted in people's thyroid glands being compromised and placing them in an almost permanent state of hypothyroidism. And that is what is responsible for a lot of figure and fitness atheletes/models' destroyed thyroid function - not thyroid hormone administration.

References:
    1.Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.
    2.Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Jul;41(1):70-80 Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN
    Last edited by Atomini; 09-05-2012 at 09:50 AM.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member

You want to know what will destroy your thyroid gland? Extreme dieting, starvation diets, extremely low calorie diets for extended periods of time, extreme low/no carbohydrate diets for extended periods of time, etc. All of those practices have resulted in people's thyroid glands being compromised and placing them in an almost permanent state of hypothyroidism. And that is what is responsible for a lot of figure and fitness atheletes/models' destroyed thyroid function - not thyroid hormone administration.

References:
    1.Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.
    2.Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Jul;41(1):70-80 Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN
    One of the reasons when on a diet having the occasional refeed/overeat might actually have real physiologic benefit, and might not just be for mental health.

Only reason I have not used T3 yet is at this point I don't need to. I'm a believer in saving things for later when you need finishing touches or an extra boost. If I rely on T3 to get from say 20% bf% to 10%, then what do I do to get down to 6%? But if I save it until I am already at 10%, then I would see much bigger results with it, espcially since fat loss was already happening without it.

Same concept of having a foundation of natural gained muscle before using AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by fatman225 View Post
    One of the reasons when on a diet having the occasional refeed/overeat might actually have real physiologic benefit, and might not just be for mental health.

Only reason I have not used T3 yet is at this point I don't need to. I'm a believer in saving things for later when you need finishing touches or an extra boost. If I rely on T3 to get from say 20% bf% to 10%, then what do I do to get down to 6%? But if I save it until I am already at 10%, then I would see much bigger results with it, espcially since fat loss was already happening without it.

Same concept of having a foundation of natural gained muscle before using AAS.
    Precisely, and I think this is a very good attitude to have.

On the flip side though, T3 is one of those things that will benefit you just as great from the get-go as it would if you were to save it for the end. But nevertheless, its a good practice to have to save the best for last in this case.

This is actually a massive myth, i'm sorry to burst your bubble on that.

There are two studies whereby test subjects were administered exogenous T3 for YEARS, and when administration was ceased, their thyroid levels recovered in a matter of months(1)(2). This rumor of permanent thyroid damage and shutdown still persists, and I have no idea why. I think it's because of all of the bro-talk and bro-science, and not enough of people looking at the solid evidence out there in the form of clinical studies. If people can hop on T3 to replace thyroid function for years and recover in a matter of a few months, then i'm sure any of us can recover even faster from an 8 week cycle of T3. I personally have run T3 for 10 weeks and my TSH and thyroid levels in my bloodwork displayed just fine afterwards. I know many people who have run T3 for extended periods without ill effect on their thyroid gland. Your thyroid gland operates like any other endocrine gland in your body - when you adminsiter exogenous hormone, its function is suppressed or shut down, and when exogenous administration has ceased, function returns to normal within X amount of time.

These claims of people destroying their thyroid output from 3 weeks of T3 use is simply a myth. You can destroy your testosterone production from a single cycle as well. Your thyroid gland operates no differently.

References:
    Thanks for this great post.

I have tried it once on last years cutting cycle, ramping up to 4 pills/day, at the end ramping down to 1, and it had great effect. Thing is that just about everyone i knew at the gym was very holding back about T3 usage.

I'm currently cutting down in long resting peroid between cycles, but not intending to use T3, as i'm afraid i would burn to much muscle if i dont stack it with aas.
    I also wont stack it with clen again, cause my blood pressure was diabolical, on just half a tablet.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    What is your opinion on how high doses can go and how long it could be run? Any studies to back your opinion or just anecdotal?

I'm personally an advocate of the "listen to your body" method. I ran tren for over 4 months at 700mg/wk and felt and looked great. Once I noticed my body telling me it's time for a break, I went off. I know many pros go as high as 200-300 per day, which is just nuts and by no means am I trying to even get there, but I noticed results were mild at 50ed, and didn't take off till I went to 100ed. No sides whatsoever. Just increased pvssy and attention. What's your opinion on that dose and that length.

Thanks.

NewMuscle83,

I think you are correct that most (actually, I will say ALL) evidence as to how high and for how long Trenbolone can be run is purely anecdotal observation. There exist no studies to back this, because quite simply put: Trenbolone is not approved by the FDA for human use, and therefore would not be used in clinical trials involving humans at the very least. So, all we have to go off of are people's individual experiences and observation of others who have run it.

In case you did not notice, i've mentioned several times that I am currently running 800mg/week of Trenbolone (200mg EOD). I am on week 7 of 8 now. This is the highest dose of Trenbolone i've ever run, and thus far I have noted these negative effects exacerbated by the higher dose compared to how much I usually ran Trenbolone at in the past:

- Inceased lethargy and sluggishness throughout daily life
    - Increased vast amount of sleep disturbance and insomnia (this may be in part what could also be causing what I listed above)

I have not noticed too much else in the way of enhanced negatives from the higher dose. But what I will not do is run Trenbolone for extended periods of time. You mention you ran it for 4 months at almost the same dose as me. 4 months is a pretty long time for any cycle, let alone something like Trenbolone. What did you find were the main signs that your body was 'telling' you it was time for a break?

I find that length-wise, optimal Trenbolone cycles are at around 8-10 weeks. Dose wise, I find that I do very well off of 400-500mg/week, which is what I may go back down to. I see no reason to run Tren as high as I am right now. I feel the gains are almost about the same for the trade-off of the increased negative sides. I enjoy my sleep and I hate losing it. The only different thing I may try on my next Tren cycle is ED shots. This is the only thing I have not yet done.

Pumpedup69 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Good post dude a lot of info keep up the good work

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Atomini,
    I was wondering if there were many negative drug interactions with Trenbolone as far as sleep inducers? I have noticed that nothing seems to work for anavar usage, but there is a fear of using substances that may cause dependance or cause serious breathing problems(when used with trenbolone). I know that certain pain medications cause shallow breathing, as well as some benzo-dis. I ask this because I am prescribed Ambien, and it just doesnt work for me, on or off. I am about to have BW done in 2 weeks and am going to ask about another sleep aid, but is there something that will help induce sleep while using tren , that is if insomnia is a major side that one experiences while on it? I have heard you talk about benadryl, but thus far have no idea if you recommed this or if it was more of a "must sleep" move. Thanks for all the great info!

I don't think you should have issues. I have used perscription painkillers while on Trenbolone before and I didn't have any issues. Of course, how bad things get and what may happen is all dose-dependant. I personally use Valium (aka Diazepam) for sleep aid with Trenbolone. I have also used Zoplicones and Clonazepam for sleep assistance. I make sure not to use it too much or become dependant on it. I will always try to fight the Trensomnia first before resorting to sleeping aids. Everyone will also react and respond differently as well (as you said, Ambien doesn't do anything for you so you'll have to find something that will). Its all about knowing your own body and its responses to things.

gray_cobra is offline New Member
    Thanks for the time you put into this article it was well written. As a beginner I understood most of it and hope to eventually understand it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    NewMuscle83,

I think you are correct that most (actually, I will say ALL) evidence as to how high and for how long Trenbolone can be run is purely anecdotal observation. There exist no studies to back this, because quite simply put: Trenbolone is not approved by the FDA for human use, and therefore would not be used in clinical trials involving humans at the very least. So, all we have to go off of are people's individual experiences and observation of others who have run it.

In case you did not notice, i've mentioned several times that I am currently running 800mg/week of Trenbolone (200mg EOD). I am on week 7 of 8 now. This is the highest dose of Trenbolone i've ever run, and thus far I have noted these negative effects exacerbated by the higher dose compared to how much I usually ran Trenbolone at in the past:

- Inceased lethargy and sluggishness throughout daily life
    - Increased vast amount of sleep disturbance and insomnia (this may be in part what could also be causing what I listed above)

I have not noticed too much else in the way of enhanced negatives from the higher dose. But what I will not do is run Trenbolone for extended periods of time. You mention you ran it for 4 months at almost the same dose as me. 4 months is a pretty long time for any cycle, let alone something like Trenbolone. What did you find were the main signs that your body was 'telling' you it was time for a break?

I find that length-wise, optimal Trenbolone cycles are at around 8-10 weeks. Dose wise, I find that I do very well off of 400-500mg/week, which is what I may go back down to. I see no reason to run Tren as high as I am right now. I feel the gains are almost about the same for the trade-off of the increased negative sides. I enjoy my sleep and I hate losing it. The only different thing I may try on my next Tren cycle is ED shots. This is the only thing I have not yet done.
    I agree. 4 months is too long I'm going to limit it to 12 weeks next time. 4 at 350, 8 at 570.

Ed shots are waaaayy better than eod. Tren causes no pip for me. But sides disappeared completely once I switched to ed. No insomnia, no lethargy. Not even decreased cardio. Oh, one thing though, calf pumps were so bad I couldn't run more than 2 mins, literally. Very very bad pumps. Had to stick to stair stepper and eleptical. After 4 months of feeling and looking great I started getting anxiety. Mainly spurred by constantly thinking this is too good to be healthy, so I got off.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    ED shots make the blood levels all the more stable. No rise and then crash which would cause more severe side effects.

I have also heard some ppl not respond to Caber and had to run Prami. They would get gyno on Caber but Prami would work for them, which I found interesting.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMuscle83 View Post
    I agree. 4 months is too long I'm going to limit it to 12 weeks next time. 4 at 350, 8 at 570.

Ed shots are waaaayy better than eod. Tren causes no pip for me. But sides disappeared completely once I switched to ed. No insomnia, no lethargy. Not even decreased cardio. Oh, one thing though, calf pumps were so bad I couldn't run more than 2 mins, literally. Very very bad pumps. Had to stick to stair stepper and eleptical. After 4 months of feeling and looking great I started getting anxiety. Mainly spurred by constantly thinking this is too good to be healthy, so I got off.
    Pinning ED for 120 day's? No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brohim

Pinning ED for 120 day's? No thanks
    Lol it's not bad at all. I rotated between delts and glutes. Never had soreness or pip. Takes 5 mins total. No pin marks or anything.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I may have to consider valuim as an alternative medication. Of course I will speak with my Dr first on the issue once my BW is done. Then again, who knows if tren will even give me sleep issues? I guess the only way to know is to try it. Thanks for all the advice!

Ole kristian is offline Junior Member
    How long is Tren A in the system? And how long does it give you an anabolic effect?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    have you used tren e before?

Quote Originally Posted by Ole kristian View Post
    How long is Tren A in the system? And how long does it give you an anabolic effect?
    Tren A is in your system for about 4-6 days before everything has completely cleared. Sometimes it may take a bit longer. However, its half life is approximately 48 hours (2 days).

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    have you used tren e before?
    No I have not used Tren E.

Tren A is in your system for about 4-6 days before everything has completely cleared. Sometimes it may take a bit longer. However, its half life is approximately 48 hours (2 days).
    Great... people on this forum scare the shit out of me because a friend of mine gave me a bad combo cycle that im on now.

Havent felt any side effect yet but people on this forum says nandrolone and tren is a realy bad combo.

Trying-Hard is offline Associate Member
    I hope I don't bring back bad memories, but I just wanted to say that you, Atomini, are quite a character. To be going through that whole deal with your "girlfriend's" mom situation at the time, trying to study for exams (I know the stress levels that can come from that), and provide your wealth of knowledge to the board concurrently speaks volume. It's not something you HAD to do, it's something you CHOSE to do. Much props, Atomini.

I told you before that my wife is a Doctor (DO, Family practice) and if you ever need anything, have any questions about exams, etc. feel free to PM me at any time. Good luck with the re-write (if you even had to do one) and thank you for your contribution!

Oh, and I can't wait for my 100mg test / 300mg tren cycle..=)

Quote Originally Posted by Ole kristian View Post
    Great... people on this forum scare the shit out of me because a friend of mine gave me a bad combo cycle that im on now.

Havent felt any side effect yet but people on this forum says nandrolone and tren is a realy bad combo.
    You're on Nandrolone AND Trenbolone at the same time right now??? That is a bad combo, man. What made you decide to do that?

I could see someone running both (with some Testosterone , of course), but it would be only for the utmost advanced users that really know how to handle and deal with progestogenic compounds. Remember that Nandrolone and Trenbolone are 19-nor progestins, and you're combining both for a double whammy. If you decide to continue with it, let us here know how it goes. Just be very careful. And PLEASE tell me you're running test with them!

Quote Originally Posted by Trying-Hard View Post
    I hope I don't bring back bad memories, but I just wanted to say that you, Atomini, are quite a character. To be going through that whole deal with your "girlfriend's" mom situation at the time, trying to study for exams (I know the stress levels that can come from that), and provide your wealth of knowledge to the board concurrently speaks volume. It's not something you HAD to do, it's something you CHOSE to do. Much props, Atomini.

I told you before that my wife is a Doctor (DO, Family practice) and if you ever need anything, have any questions about exams, etc. feel free to PM me at any time. Good luck with the re-write (if you even had to do one) and thank you for your contribution!

Oh, and I can't wait for my 100mg test / 300mg tren cycle..=)
    Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I can re-write my exam, I just need to schedule it, but what a blow to my motivation. I feel so unmotivated to do it after failing it the first time with everything that was going on. But, i'll rewrite it! I will definitely take up your offer to PM you if I ever have any questions.

Let us all know how your cycle goes. Sounds like a very good base beginner Trenbolone cycle.

You're on Nandrolone AND Trenbolone at the same time right now??? That is a bad combo, man. What made you decide to do that?

I could see someone running both (with some Testosterone, of course), but it would be only for the utmost advanced users that really know how to handle and deal with progestogenic compounds. Remember that Nandrolone and Trenbolone are 19-nor progestins, and you're combining both for a double whammy. If you decide to continue with it, let us here know how it goes. Just be very careful. And PLEASE tell me you're running test with them!.
    yes, im doing it with some test. Its all small doses and i have been on the cycle 2 weeks now. I got the stuff from someone i did trust, but looks like he have no idea what kind og combo he have given me. And thats why i asked for how long time it take to get tren a out of my body. Im also looking for how long time it takes to get the nandrolone out.
    im not sure if i should just get everything out of my system and never touch steroids again or if i chould try to just drop the nandrolone or tren and keep going out the cycle (6 more weeks) this is my first and last cycle. Just wanted to get a boost cause i have been stuck on my weigth some years and a friend said he knew the solusion.

nextdoorboy is offline New Member
    This is awesome< exactly what i was looking for and definately informative!

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    wow, just wow. VERY informative thread.

one question about tren and hair loss. so can i discontinue the use of nizoral after i lay off the tren? there is no need to use it once you're off-cycle right? nizoral's pretty damn expensive where i live...

Yes, the Nizoral can be discontinued after tren has COMPLETELY cleared your system. No need to use it off cycle if you're worried about androgen-related hair loss. Just as long as the androgen is clear from your body.

nvrtd is offline Junior Member
    i noticed you talked about getting "tren dick", but if you are running test with it (even if your tren dosage is higher than your test) does that mean you wont get it or do you have to run your test at a higher dosage to stop this from happening?

There is no need to run Test higher than Tren , even to avoid the potential sexual dysfunction side effects. You just need enough in your system to maintain proper natural function.

NaturalJohnny is offline Junior Member
    Is an AI needed for a Tren cycle assuming there is only a TRT dose of test being taken with it?

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalJohnny View Post
    Is an AI needed for a Tren cycle assuming there is only a TRT dose of test being taken with it?
    No.

Always good to have an AI on hand though, just in case. You never know. But for the most part, TRT doses of test should not cause any high amounts of aromatization.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread Information