Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Another Fina Question

I have made 3 different batchs of fina, still waiting to be used. Now every one of them turned out to be a different color, and they have been sitting for about 10 months. A little some thing settled at the bottom of the vials too. My first question is Fina still good sitting this long. And whould it be a bad idea to re filter it and put all three in the same vial so I have a more even MG/per ML dosage, by mixing them togther?

bump....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have refiltered and put two batches together b4... reason was because the rubber vial was gettin' ate up by an 18g drawing pin (itty bitty pieces of rubber falling inside)... won't do that again. But no problems with mixing the two - they were only made about 4 weeks apart so it didn't really mater...

If your shit was all made around the same time I would mix them together into one vial to be used for a cycle. And use it up - get rid of it.

IMO - heat them using the water method and consolidate it into one vial to be used up in next cycle. You should probably run it back through the whatman since you notice some settlement - I would use the water method, heat each up one at a time and consolidate it by ruinning it through the whatman into a new sterile vial. This little heat process can also kill any spores that may have hatched in the last 10 months...

Not sure why you kept 3 seperate batches of Trenbolone laying around for 10 months... but time to get rid of it - either use it up or find another purpose for it - like seeing what the effects of trenbolone acetate would have on a house plant It ain't like it's all that expensive to convert from Fina... it's gettin' old... personally I like fresh stuff if I can make it myself...

Warrior I am gonna have to get with you to help me plan out a cycle with some fina and test. I just ended a cycle about 2 months ago, so I am prob gonna wait just a couple more weeks..

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    should be good still after 10 months... probably should refilter them...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u should be fine even after 10 months. I would probably refilter them with a whatman filter but i wouldnt combine them. One of the reasons is all 3 more then likely have different mgs/ml in them. And combining them u really have no idea of strength.

OG

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, u should be fine even after 10 months. I would probably refilter them with a whatman filter but i wouldnt combine them. One of the reasons is all 3 more then likely have different mgs/ml in them. And combining them u really have no idea of strength.

OG
    Yeah, but then if I do combine them wouldnt I have a more equal mg/ml for a cycle rather then going through one bottle at say 65mg and then the other at 90mg..and so on...??

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmm....well more then likely there not that far off in mgs/ml's. I guess u could mix them together without any problems.

OG

Thread Information