muscleup is offline Associate Member

Question to post another boards Link,or not to post another boards link.

Not trying to stir up a pot of shit here, But is it me or everytime someone post a new thread about a new board here it gets deleted. I love this board and in no way am I trying to get a bunch of bullshit started, but I know this has occured at least twice just recently.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Ever walk into a grocery store and try to sell your own food? They'd probably kick you out pretty fast, and for good reason!

Well I understand that, but if thats true then it should be a rule of this board, because other boards allow it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn muscleup why you always gotta be stirring shit up? J/K bro

I've seen many poeple introduce their board in the past. Most Mods welcomed them. Unless this is a new thing I bet there was more to it. Mods????

The Iron Game Guest
    I believe the thread was moved to the general forum but if it was deleted I can completely understand.

ptbyjason Guest
    They were all moved to the general forum where they belong by me. Triedia did this when people posted on their board. I PM'd musclechemistry and anabolicboard and let them know that I moved their post to the general forum. None of them ever had a problem with it. I just PMd the admin at triedia and told him I moved his to the general forum. He won't care because he understands the importance of keeping proper subjects in the proper category.

Take a look over there and you will see every one of them.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I think theres nothing wrong with posting about new boards as long as its kept in the right forum. After all we all just want to gain more knowledge so if someone out there can help why not. JUst because I only stay on this board doesnt me there are peole out there on different boards that know something that I can learn from.

Well I feel like a terd now...hahahah....I found the threads on a another forum...Oh well no harm done, correct? Jason thanks for helping me get this squared away.
    Last edited by muscleup; 12-03-2001 at 06:33 AM.

Thread Information