Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member

Pre-contest cycle...

Hey all, I have a few questions on the cutting cycle that I want to start soon for a show I'm doin on July 19. Ok, this is my second show that I'm goin be doin and the last show I did, I tried the natural route and it took too long to get lean enough. And I dieted hard and did cardio and trained hard for 12 weeks and just wasn't as lean as I wanted to be come show day. This will be my third cycle. Here are my stats: 22 years old, about 248-250 lbs, 24% bf, 6'3, 188 lbs of lean muscle mass. I know my bf sounds high but I gained alittle too much weight on my last cycle and blew off cardio almost completely. Anyway here's what I was thinking of for my contest cycle, oh and I can't go outrageously expensive now do to bills so that's why the doses may be a little lower than usual. Here it goes: 50 mgs of Winny(Zambon) every other day for 8 weeks, 20 mgs of Anavar everyday for 8 weeks. So anyway I have a question about this cycle? Ok, I wanted to know if I take 50 mgs of winny every other day, should I take it Monday/Wednesday/Friday(3 times per week) or should I start off like Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday(4 times per week) and then obviously the next week the days would be different. I know other competitors who've taken Winny at 50 mgs 3 times per week and have had good results but I wanted to know if anyone thinks 4 times a week would be better at 50 mgs a day?????? Also, with the Anavar, the tabs I can get are 5 mgs, so I was gonna take 4 a day for 8 weeks(20 mgs altogether). But I've also read that 40-60 mgs per day is the normal dosage, so what do any of you recommend per day the dosage of Anavar????? I know this is alot but I wanted to be absolutely sure I take enough to get the results I want along with my strict diet, hard lifting, and intense cardio. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Are you serious, 19 views and not one single member has any input on my questions???

skii96 is offline Member
    I personally would look more into doing a combo of some of the following prop/fina/winny/halo/clen /T-3/primo/anavar . Prop being the base of the cycle. I cut up nicely on prop/fina/winny with some clen and T-3 in there, JMO!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry but there is no way you are going to be in contest shape (by that I mean good enough to come in top 3) on 50mg EOD winny and 20mg ED anavar when starting at 24% bf. I would definitely do fina/anavar/t3/primo/prop in there and halo in the few days before the show to increase density / hardness. You could also throw in winny but if you can manage to do a high dose of anavar like 100mg ED I dont think you'll need it. I would also suggest some slin during the carb up (if you know what you're doing with it).

bulky is offline New Member
    Originally posted by skii96
    I personally would look more into doing a combo of some of the following prop/fina/winny/halo/clen/T-3/primo/anavar. Prop being the base of the cycle. I cut up nicely on prop/fina/winny with some clen and T-3 in there, JMO!
    i wouldn't go halo with winstrol , even injectable sversion which is also a aa17.

btw; i agree with my bro, no way you can't be dry and cutted enough in one cycle when starting at 24% BF.

you should, at least make a first light cycle to get a bf around 14-15%

then have a 4 week break to let your body recover(or have a bridge with diana or anavar or primo) and then do a final cycle to be shredded to the bones.

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by bulky
    i wouldn't go halo with winstrol , even injectable sversion which is also a aa17.
    In an actual precontest cycle the overlap of being on both is at most 2-4 wks which wont kill ya. And to be honest even if you're using 100mg/ed of winny and 30mg/ed of halo how much more harm is that going to do then lets say 150mg/ed of drol which is a normal amount for an experienced bro? Not much IMO

Ok, I'm not being an asshole, but I did a show last year and started at around 30 or so % bodyfat and dieted for 12 weeks and on show day, I was at around 8% bf, so 24% isn't that much compared to last year. And its not like I'm just fat cause I'm not! I just have problem areas, i.e. my lower back and my lower stomach tend to get all of the extra bodyfat. And this isn't the second time I will be dieting and training like this for a show. I dieted and trained for a show two other times before I did the show last year, I just didn't attend both of them due to some family problems and being sick. So, I know I can get to a low enough bodyfat in time for the show if I have to. If I could get down from like 30 or little higher bodyfat last year all the way down to 8% in 12 weeks naturally, then I think I can go from 24% bodyfat to lets say around 5% or 6% in around 12 weeks with winny and possibly anavar . I didn't start this thread to ask about if I can get down to a low bf% starting at 24% by show time. All I wanna know is what do you think a good dosage per day/week of Anavar is??? Also, I don't know why everyone is recommending me to take prop/winny/anavar/cytomel /halo/fina or primo when I said I'm short on cash now!!!!! Ok, I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't think anyone actually answered my question...So, can someone please just tell me what is a good doseage of Anavar per day/per week????????? Thank you.

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Wow. I'm impressed. I'm sorry I have no input for your thread (I dont open my mouth when it comes to things I dont know about) But would you mind sharing what your diet/cardio looked liked during those 12 weeks?????

Thread Information