BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Question of Gear leaking out of my ass!!

I know this has been asked before (though I have no idea how I would search this) anyway, the last 2 times I injected in the glutes, once I pull out, my gear started to drip out a lot!!!! Is this because I'm not getting deep enough into the muscle? I am injecting slow.

Thanks

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    what size pin are you using?

1" 22 gauge....

Slypknot is offline Member
    There are a few reasons for this...

First, I'd recommend hitting your quad - it's much easier than twisting around and you can use one hand to pull the skin back before inserting the pin. Then when you pull the pin out you release the skin, this seals up the hole the needle created somewhat and can help prevent leakage.

Next - if you must hit glutes - use a 1.5" pin! Unless you're at like 8% BF you're most likely not getting deep enough into the muscle tissue with only a 1"... 1" is great for bi's, tri's, quads, calves...and 1.5" is great for glutes only.

dangit is offline Member
    You might be pushing the stuff in too fast. Your muscle can only handle so much at a time. Try injecting a bit slower. I've heard of people moving the skin over a bit and then injecting. Then when you pull out, the skin moves back over the injection site and this stops any chance of it leaking out.

I just try and inject real slowly and then pull the needle out pretty fast.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    yeh bro that might be your problem. 1' is too short for glutes

So, your telling me that the last 7 weeks of injecting might not be fully getting into the glute? Have I been wasting my GEAR? Thats not good!!!!
    Please someone tell me I didn't waste my gear..I am no where near 8% body fat, but I can easily feel the mucle in my ass. Now I'm wondering if my gains are just from lifting? I mean it might explain why I'm in the 7th week and have gained really no weight? (my diet is great) I'm not even gaining weight from water.

This sucks!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 04-23-2003 at 01:44 PM.

Hey did you not realize that 1.5 inch is satndard for glutes? Or did someone point you in the wrong direction?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

could be worse!!!

once when i came home from bandcamp......my ass was leaking vasaline!!!i have no idea what that was all about?!!fucking weird!!

Yeah, but since all I had bought was 1", I read some post about people using 1" and basically most posts read "unless you have a lot of body fat, 1" should be OK, though you should use 1 1/2 inch....I'm switching to the QUADS!!!!!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    22g for the quads will definately give you a little more of a pinch. I like to use a 25g 1" for quads, calfs, delts, bis, tris, pecs. I use a 22 or 23g 1.5" for glutes.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Bro, you most likely have not actually 'wasted' your gear. Not injecting into muscle can cause a multitude of different effects. The first is the AS will not 'quickly' be absorbed into the muscle (as some is probably left in the fatty tissue). This can lead to very slow release of the AS and delayed effects, lower blood levels, etc. It can also lead to lumps at the injection point, where the AS is trapped in the fatty tissue.

So I just say live and learn - atleast you posted the question and are now going to inject deeply in the muscle from here on out. Imagine if you finished out the entire cycle and got little/no gains - now that would truly blow.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be using a 1.5" needle for injecting in your glutes.

I tried using a short needle for a while. I did not have any gear leaking back out, but I suddenly kept drawing blood when aspirating. I do not have a lot of fat on my body, so I'm guessing 1.0" needles are just too short. Stick with the 1.5"

dangit is offline Member
    I've been using a one inch needle for the last month and it seems okay. I'd rather have a 1 1/2 inch, but that's all the pharmacy had

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Here's a thread that addresses that very issue right here at good ole AR...
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=40179

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Party boy always there with a quick joke.

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Your gear is bunk

7 weeks and no gains?

Even if you were injecting into fat the AS' would still saturate into the blood and there would be eventual effects, granted the gear wasn't SHIT to begin with.

What are you taking?

I'm taking EQ (Ultragan) and the first few weeks Schering Test Enan, now taking QV Test Cyp.....I know the stuff is legit. I have to remember, I'm doing a low dosage cycle...

Thread Information