Thread: Prop

Rook209 is offline New Member

Prop

What would be the some options to stack with prop, or can I do it by itself but I read that prop by itself doesnt do much. Any opinions?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, id only run a full cycle of prop with fina. Other then that id only use it as a kick start to a cycle. JMO

OG

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, id only run a full cycle of prop with fina. Other then that id only use it as a kick start to a cycle. JMO

OG
    I agree... prop is a short ester and requires eod shots at minimum... i do mine ed because im running fina as well..... Fina/prop is pretty nice, lean gains.

otherwise i would use cyp or eth so you only have to shoot it 2 times a week....

go prop/fina... you can make the fina yourself, its cheap and powerful

Rook209 is offline New Member

prop

I have fina but I don't I like the effect it has on the kidneys. So I was wondering if there was something else that works well with prop.

McBain is offline Member
    I love prop period I've done test prop by itself and test prop with anavar . I mean test is test, you can stack with anything you like. Personally I like the prop because I can get it cheaper than enth or cyp, it kicks in faster, and you can start post cycle earlier. Especially if you are using human grade test prop the injections really aren't that bad IMO. I guess it depends on your tolerance for pain, but I've never found the prop shots too debilitating at EOD....although when I was shooting t-100 ED THAT was painful lol.

Depending on your goals and cycle experience I wouldn't neccessarily recommend fina. It shuts you down pretty damn hard, and there are lots of odd side effects that some get that can't be fully explained really...which personally just stears me away from it. But I know many claim there is nothing else like it. If you decide to go with fina I'd recommend starting out on the lower end of dosages (maybe 40mg ED), and using HCG post cycle. I've heard from many that running fina earlier in the cycle (not towards the end) also helps with recovery.
    Last edited by McBain; 04-24-2003 at 05:29 PM.

Thread Information