Thread: Roid Rage?

Longhorn is offline Associate Member

Roid Rage?

Bro’s, I need to blow off some steam and maybe get little advice with a personal problem regarding roid use and my girl friend of 2 years that I have been living with for 6 months.

I’m 6 weeks into my third cycle (eq/test/fina/winny) all moderate dosages and cycles I have done before. In a fit of insanity I told her about it and after much discussion she seemed ok with it. For the record I have never noticed any abnormal aggression while on previous cycles.

Well last weekend we went to a 3 day dance convention she set up (she was competing, I was social dancing). Well from day 1 everything about the convention was f--ked up. I mean a complete disaster. I just tried to make the best of the situation.

We had a pretty big fight and on Tuesday I received a scorching e-mail telling me it was all my fault (due to the roids). To make a long story short she gave me the option of her or the juice. What really sucks is I was taking her to Mexico in May to propose.

Right now my thoughts are I’m really going to miss that girl. I’m working two jobs so I don’t get on the board much but if anyone has any comments I would like to hear them.

Mod’s if this needs to be moved to a different forum please do so.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    It's a tough one dude. On the one hand you have a girl you really love and on the other the key to happiness with your body.

Do you think the fight was your fault? Did you lose your temper more than usual?

Why don't you explain to her that you need to finish this cycle or you will lose a lot of your gains and your sex drive will be affected? Try to get her to agree that you'll finish this cycle and then quit and then gradually warm her up to the idea that you want to do another cycle some day.

I'm glad my g/f understands and supports me in what I do. She knows I will never do anything that would cause either of us harm.

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    What I would do is tell your woman, :"ofcourse honey i'll give up the steroids for you, that's no question, I already have an impressive physique so I don't need them, but I need you" Some shit like that but then ofcourse don't stop using them, just do as you did before, hide it from her!

I have a simmiliar situation, I've been living with a girl all of my cycles which i've done and she has asked me many times :"Hung, are you on anything else then just creatine and glutamine"? and I always just say: "hey honey, with the supplements today, you don't need steroids, they're useless now, the new Creatine phosphagen HP from EAS is much better"..........

But I promise you bro, your not the only one with that problem, probably 70% of all our AR brothers probably have a similar problem....

But good luck bro......

Hung

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Try talkingto her....again, explain that it wasn't the AS. But if it comes down to it, what's more improtant to you....AS or the woman you love? Give this a little time and I'm sure it will blow over if she cares for you as much as you care for her. Good luck, after being married for 5 years all I can tell you is talk to her and keep it honest.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. As I guess you can tell this is really messing w/my mind.

One thing for sure…I am not going to lie to her about it. We will either come to a mutually acceptable agreement or go our separate ways.

I’ve got to go to work now…Thanks again for the replies.

Tom Hung is offline New Member
    What mama don't know, don't hurt her

TexasTraps is offline New Member
    Longhorn, I was in your situation a little over a year ago. Eventhough I had done a few cycles, I never told my girl. Well, out of stupidity I asked her if she would be cool with me doing a cycle (pretending that I hadn't done any). She said it would be cool but as soon as I became an asshole I'd have to get off. Needless to say, within a week of that discussion she started looking for reasons to accuse me of being an asshole due to juice eventhough I explained that the gear hadn't even kicked in yet and she was the one out of line. Needless to say, if the relationship is having a rough time and you are noticing yourself being a little touchy...get off the Fina/Test....or which ever makes you more aggressive. Choose your girl and make sure that she knows that you are choosing her over drugs. You'll kick yourself down the road if you don't.

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    man does this sound all to familier. just last night i got into a big fight with my girl and she said she cant be with me if im gonna juice. i told her i just started again but i will stop for her. of course im not going to so right now im looking for every excuse in the book. the first thing i told was that it takes 4 weeks to kick in so if in 4 weeks i look bigger its only temporary and because of the first shot. im also trying to get my hands on every empty bottle of phoromones i can find for show so i can tell her that all "these over the counter" supplements are whats making me big. its a tough situation and sucks but ive been saving and waiting for ever for this cycle and im not gonna quit. i would love to here any more great lines and excuses that have worked for you guys to. and longhorn, i feel ya man, best of luck

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, I'm she's a great girl but come on. You gotta stay focused on lifting and your life goals, not some girls feelings. I'm sure you can simply go out find another five that will fit her profile. Girls are a dime a dozen and they love guys that workout. Don't down play yourself and let her have control. It should tell you something if she's really gonna break off the relationship over one weekend of fighting and you gearing up. Sorry man, that ain't love, not even close. She's just playing games to maintain control. Your better then that and should thank her for saving you time/money by showing her true face no instead of later on. She will have no idea how to react to that, they never do

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with Mr. H. I was married for 11 years and did everything I was suppose to do as a husband..Well, guess what? She's dating my X-BEST FRIEND..NO SHIT!!!! So, when it comes to women, I will NEVER EVER let them have control or run my life. If it was up to me, (and I know honestly is the best policy) what they don't know, won't hurt them. Thats what sucks about telling a women anything. As soon as something goes wrong, They look to blame it on something. Now, that she knows, what do you think she's going to blame it on? You CAN'T WIN!!!!! Roid rage is BULLSHIT. GOOD LUCK, YOUR GOING TO NEED IT

Thanks to all the bro’s that replied. I’ve been thinking through this and probably knew the answer before I put up my first post. Breaking up sucks.

The thing that really got to me is another e-mail I received today… quote…” you only used me for sex”. This was the deal killer. Funny thing is I knew her for a year before we started dating and she is the one that proposition me.

Thanks again for letting me vent. I’m going to take off a couple days, stay really drunk, and hit the iron hard Monday. Girl off…cycle on!!

Regards,

LH

Week 1-11 EQ @ 500mg/wk
    Week 1-7 Test Enanth @ 400mg/wk
    Week 7-14 Fina @ 75mg/ed
    Week 7-14 Test Prop @ 50mg/ed.
    Week 9-14 Winny @ 50mg/ed.

Shaun is offline New Member
    way to go longhorn.Dont let a relationship rule your life.if they cant deal with it its mostly because of their own insecurities not yours bro.Stay on find a younger better version who understands.i ve been burned in the same scenario before and found everything happens for a reason now my honey is younger,hotter and knows as much as i tell her.Honesty is the key and if you catch it early and nip it in the but theres never any lookin back.Good luck and stay away from the booze you will never think straight nor will it help your cycle!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Well said Mr.Gh...chicks love to control a man....we have to be a man and not let them! Longhorn, if she really does love you she'll come back to you. When I first started dating my g/f one year ago, i told her about my juice. she said it was cool but to "be careful". Well, a few months later it's time for a new cycle and she's like "your doing that shit AGAIN!?"....um, ya.....then she started hinting around about how much she hated them, etc etc...One night she gave me an ultimatum (of course I knew it was BS because I rule shit around here ), the infamous "me or the juice"...well, I think you all know what i told her...never really heard much about it since, and yes, we're still together...as Joe Dirt once said, "keep on keep'in on brother"

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I think you need to have a talk with her if she's the one your going to spend your life with you had better be able to work through this remeber they like to go big with the drama...I'm sure you can get her to back down but don't let her take a position of power you will never get it back .....I'm going threw it now with my ex we are trying to get back together but it's not working the way it needs to ........

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Fuck all the drama I say. I refuse to have a girlfriend because of things like this. That and the fact that when I'm cycle I hit on everything that walks by. Who can be happy with just one chick?? Not I. Go out and pimp my friend, she'll get jealous as hell and youll feel much better about yourself after you nail a new hottie. Least thats what I do to cheer up when im down. BTW never tell girls anything important, they think on a completely different level man, whether it be about juice, money, etc. Just my opinion and I am a Leykis 101 student so my views are tainted, late.

ZXCVBNM is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Mr.gH
    Fuck all the drama I say. I refuse to have a girlfriend because of things like this. That and the fact that when I'm cycle I hit on everything that walks by. Who can be happy with just one chick?? Not I. Go out and pimp my friend, she'll get jealous as hell and youll feel much better about yourself after you nail a new hottie. Least thats what I do to cheer up when im down. BTW never tell girls anything important, they think on a completely different level man, whether it be about juice, money, etc. Just my opinion and I am a Leykis 101 student so my views are tainted, late.
    WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turn those sluts out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    It's a shame you cannot talk it through with her and get her to agree (at least) to you finishing this one cycle. It's a shame because you said you were gonna ask her to marry you so she must mean a lot to you. Relationships are about compromise and often break down when a compromise cannot be reached.

Stay away from the booze man. Not only is it going to affect your training but it will make you more depressed - it's a fact that alcohol is a depressant. You will feel worse in a week if you've messed up your training and diet and ultimately wasted you juice.

Sigh. I feel like I am writing to “Dear Abby” or make that a “Dear Bro’s” column!! Thanks to those that told me to stay off the booze…it was not a good idea and damn sure would not have helped.

The sage continues. I got a call late last night from my girl. We talked (and yes I admitted to her that I may have over reacted to the situation). Interesting thing is she admitted she liked showing me off to her friends. I’m 40+ and consider myself in damn good shape for my age. Gee honey, could that be because I work my ass off at the gym and do a cycle now and then?

Bottom line is I told her (1) I love you (2) the sex we had together was the best (3) I am going to finish my cycle and (4) it was her decision to stay together or break up.

We’re meeting for lunch Sunday. Guess that will be the make or break deal.

I know I’m still blowing off steam but gotta do it somewhere and if you can’t do it on AR…where else can you do it?

Thanks again to those of you that replied, it really helped.

Best Regards,

LH

Week 1-11 EQ @ 500mg/wk
    Week 1-7 Test Enanth @ 400mg/wk
    Week 7-14 Fina @ 75mg/ed
    Week 7-14 Test Prop @ 50mg/ed.
    Week 9-14 Winny @ 50mg/ed.
    Clomid 300/100/50

Thread Information