The Butcher is offline Member

To Whataguyuno: one thread about Aratest is sufficient

Whataguyuno, it's not necessary to post your question about Aratest on 6 different threads. Especially when you are digging them up from a year ago. While we all appreciate the fact that you used the search button to do some research, I think it is a bit of overkill to ask the same question on six different threads. One or two should be more than sufficient.

In regards to your question, look at the pictures section. While this may not be an absolute confirmation that your Aratest is real, it's about the best guide you can find. I will let you know that I have heard there are alot of fakes floating around right now that look legit. I wish I had more specifics to tell you about what to look for, but I don't. Since you are in Texas, and I heard the info about the fakes from a guy in Texas, there is certainly a chance that you got ahold of some fakes. On the other hand, Texas is full of legitimate Mx AAS, so there is probably an equal chance you got a legit bottle. I wish you luck in confirming which you got. Sorry I couldn't help you more. And thank you in advance to limiting the same question to one or two threads.

Correction to my above post. It was 7 threads about Aratest, not 6.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Much agreed, it was the same question in everyone. Plus he was tread jacking to boot.

Pain

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Geeze he just satrted another thread make it 9. Also there is like 4 other threads about aratest. Was it double coupon day?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

No, it was just Whataguyuno digging up old threads and posting on them. I thought it was a bit odd that there suddenly so many threads on Aratest until I realized that Whataguyuno had posted on every one of them. He's awfully concerned about one bottle of Aratest. Wish we could all get that excited. Perhaps we should get him his own section and just title it "Whataguyuno's Aratest Threads".

paulastone is offline Member
    lmao

whataguyuno is offline New Member
    look all I was looking for was some advice and yes iam vary concurned about this one little bottle of aratest i dont no what will happen if i take some fake shit and i really dont want to find out..

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't panic, your answers will come. Patience is a good thing to use in most circumstances. That is unless you are scared b/c you already started using it. One question should do.

-moto

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    what i want to know is why anyone would want to take aratest? I just dont see any advantage for use in a cycle. I could understand it if it were used to give a dog a one shot boost, but i dont know how or why anyone would incorporate aratest into a "good" cycle.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    What I wanna know is how and why Jessica Simpson is your motivation. Oh...I see...cuz she is so hot.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    SHO NUFF!!! THAT OLD FLICK WAS BOMB...ALL THE BROTHERS ACTING LIKE CHINESE CATS..AND ALL THE CHINESE CATS ACTING LIKE BROTHERS!!!

Thread Information