popa is offline Senior Member

calling all fina makers

I tasted some of my fina like a drop and shit did it ever ZAP my tongue (I mean bad) is that a sign of painfull fina

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never tasted it. I figured it all tastes like oil anyways. The only way to find out if it's painful or not is to take the plunge!

-moto

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I agree you gotta shoot it to truely know. And besides, is there such thing as a nonpainful fina?? Not in my opinion, so what made you taste it anyway??

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: calling all fina makers

Originally posted by popa
    I tasted some of my fina like a drop and shit did it ever ZAP my tongue (I mean bad) is that a sign of painfull fina
    Hey bro, i believe thats from the BA in it. Doesnt mean its to strong though. What kit did u use and how many carts?

OG

popa is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: calling all fina makers

Originally posted by OGPackin

Hey bro, i believe thats from the BA in it. Doesnt mean its to strong though. What kit did u use and how many carts?

OG
    I used a 6g kit from RK and got back I think about 60ml at the end. They messed up on my kit alittle , but I got a 3inch vial filled right to the very top
    (I was so parinoid to do my 1st shot, it was just the thought that I made my own gear in my kitchen doesn't sound to clean you know what I mean....lol) it's like if you were going to buy gear and the guy told you he made it. I wouldn't buy it.
    Last edited by popa; 04-24-2003 at 02:10 PM.

Steele is offline Member
    it's cool bro. and i don't remember fina hurting at all. just another shot. you will be fine. though i do attribute a cold i got to the fina.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sup popa, i cant tell u how many batches of fina iv made. All of them have been fine. As long as u use the kit and the whatman filter u have every little to worry about bro. Good luck!

OG

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    take it for a poke fina isn't painful .....have fun...I love that stuff

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    What do you guys mean by its not painful? The inject is like any other but my muscles hurt for the next dayt or 2. Quads and glutes are cool, but my delts and calves scream. Perhaps I'm just a pussy.

strollin is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Mr.gH
    What do you guys mean by its not painful? The inject is like any other but my muscles hurt for the next dayt or 2. Quads and glutes are cool, but my delts and calves scream. Perhaps I'm just a pussy.

I wouldn't call you a pussy I don't know you but everyone different when it comes to fina. Do you make it into powder and then into fina? If not try it it works great and is not painfull at all!

TexasTraps is offline New Member
    I told this story at GotFina.com but I have to make my fina incognito as my girl would f'in flip. Anyway, I was taking a shit in the bathroom while using the Whataman filter and a little overflowed from the needle when I took it off the filter.. It dripped on my nuts and I almost cried literally. It was some painful shit. BUT, the injects from that batch never caused any pain.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    the BA is what burns your whatever. its totally normal.

i did the lick up a bit spilled once on the tip of my finger and i will NOT do that again hehe

unless you use a kit that is clearly screwed up, most kits under and including 6g kits wont be painful.

As long as you coffee filter,syringe filter and work clean, you shouldnt worry about anything except them results!

PM me if you need anything, Im always happy to help with fina related info.

Thread Information