BrownBomber is offline Member

Un-F****** Real!

What a blast I had last night. How long does it take you guys to convert your Tren ??? It took me a round 4 ****ing hours!! AND I STILL F***** UP!! I did so much research asked all these questions on numerous forums and it did shit for me! And WTF is up with the Whatman filters??? They stopped working after 1CC of warmed up oil! I went through 4 filters and am still gonna have to filter my "Final Product" cause theres shit on the bottom. Any idea on what that is? And to top it off while I was trying to Purge the filter which is a TOTAL JOKE one of the numerous syringes and needles I was using rolled off the desk and stabbed me in the leg. So bloods drippin down my leg I'm pressing SO HARD to try and purge the oil through the filter and thinking to myself all this hard work and money down the drain. So thats my stroy just had to vent a bit. My questions are how much Tren do you think can be lost in the Filter? What was that shit on the bottom of my final product? I mean christ I filter 4 damn times how can that be gunk! It don't dissolve or nothing? HOW DO YOU MAKE THE OIL GO THROUGH THE WHATMAN FILTER EASIER? I warmed the shit up!
    By the way I think I may order a 2 gram hit and 1 cart so I can get some more Tren that i may have lost. ****

Lift Chief is offline Member
    You didnt suck up the gunk on the bottom of the original vial into the syringe did you?

You're supposed to just take the oil and leave the brownish red gunk at the bottom after you gave it 24 hours or so to seperate.

I don't understand why you're having these problems.

Didn't suck up the gunk at all. Or as little as possible you know. You guy still think my shit is good?

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Bro, are you sure you did it all correctly? Hell I've made numerous batches for friends and never once had the problem you're describing.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You must have missed a step at some point. The oil should not be hard to push through the filter, but if you do push too hard, the filter can break and let some trash through. I never use the coffee filter and after letting the stuff settle out I've been able to push as much as 50-60ml through a single filter. As far as loosing your fina in the filter, if you don't purge it the most you would loose would be about 1ml.

Tell us exactly what you did, as I'm sure you missed something.

-moto

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ive never had to use more than one filter. I would guess you did something wrong.

tep1: Set up lab

Step2: Put tabs into Magic Solution

Step4: Let sit 48hrs.

Step5: Suck up clear Tren /MS with 5CC syringe.

Step6: Use 2 3cc syringes to remove a total of 6cc's oil.

Step7: Attach Whatman filter to the 5cc syringe and filter it DIRECTLY into vial. Change filter when necessary. !!!!APPLY GENTLE PRESSURE!!!!

Step 7 and on goes to HELL! I start ****ing pulling out Whatmans and syringes and acohol pads!!! I get stabbed in the leg and my alcohol bottle spills!!!!

It's just that the filter stop working like after a 1/2 a cc no bullshit. So I was like ****. I thought it clogged up since it was the 1st one. SO I try to purge it and a few drops came threw with enormous amounts of pressure on the syringe. An so on and so forth. I'm just afraid that I may have wasted a lot of Tren. Now my dosages may be all ****ed up and I wasted all this money on a big cycle!
    I didn't heat the MS and Tren would that be a problem!! MS is only alcohol so I thought it was thin enough already and didn't wanna mix the binders and glue by heating it.

As you guys can see version. The guys that told me about this is EXTREMELY experienced on making Tren. So I took their word. Still shouldn't have been that much of a problem though right??
    Last edited by BrownBomber; 04-24-2003 at 02:19 PM.

Originally posted by BrownBomber
    tep1: Set up lab

Step2: Put tabs into Magic Solution

Step4: Let sit 48hrs.

Step5: Suck up clear Tren /MS with 5CC syringe.

Step6: Use 2 3cc syringes to remove a total of 6cc's oil.

There's your problem! You missed step 3! J/K.

You do have a problem here, though. After the pellets dissolve in the "magic solution," you need to add all but about 5-6ml of the oil to the dissolved pellets. If you don't you are drawing pure tren and trying to run that through the filter. I'm not positive, but I beleive that this would probably clog a filter pretty quick. Not to mention that it would be very easy to suck up more trash like this.

Turns out step three is your problem. You should have added the oil before you let it sit 48 hrs. This would make your life alot less stressful! I'm not sure it would help you with needles falling on you and the other problems, though!

-moto

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Moto is right, and you should only have to use one filter.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Does nobody use the coffee filter?

That's what it's there for after all. Then you don't have to worry about drawing up the gunk from the bottom or plugging your filter.

I got 47cc through my whatman no problem. Betcha I could have done another 47cc.

Yeah you put oil into the tren and heat gently then you filter the oil/tren solution. You should also crush your pellets in my opinion. It makes it much easier. I also only leave them in the magic solution for like 30 minutes.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Got Gear?
    Does nobody use the coffee filter?

That's what it's there for after all. Then you don't have to worry about drawing up the gunk from the bottom or plugging your filter.

I got 47cc through my whatman no problem. Betcha I could have done another 47cc.
    I personally think it's best to avoid using a coffee filter so that you can keep the whole process as sterile as possible.

You have sterile vials- sterile oils- sterile syringes... i dont think that its very wise to push all the oil through a regular unsterile coffee filter... JMO.

Got Gear? is offline Member
    Originally posted by Lift Chief

I personally think it's best to avoid using a coffee filter so that you can keep the whole process as sterile as possible.

You have sterile vials- sterile oils- sterile syringes... i dont think that its very wise to push all the oil through a regular unsterile coffee filter... JMO.

Lol.. the pellets are far from sterile. Plus your gear is sitting out in contact with air for often a couple of days and you're worried about the coffee filter? Put it in a pot of boiling water for a couple of minutes if your worried.

Originally posted by Lift Chief

I don't think that the coffee filter compromises the sterility that much. The BA in the solution should kill anything that may get through.

I don't use the coffee filter, although I may try it sometime.

-moto
    Last edited by motoxxxguy; 04-25-2003 at 04:30 PM.

Have any ideas on how to save my shit!!

Well I used the coffee filter step then heated that product for 20 minutes. I then used ONE Whatman filter. It went SO SO SO SO smooth. But it took a long time since the largest gauge needle I had was 3cc Back and forth back and forth.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    Hey motoxxx, the Whatman DOES NOT steralize what goes through it. The filter itself IS sterile. You'll need to bake and cool the final product 3 times to actually steralize it.

Originally posted by psleez65
    Hey motoxxx, the Whatman DOES NOT steralize what goes through it. The filter itself IS sterile. You'll need to bake and cool the final product 3 times to actually steralize it.
    It seems like I read somewhere that the whatman filter would sterilize a solution, but after doing a little bit of quick research I can't find anything to back up this statement. I was wrong and have edited my post accordingly!

I still don't think you need to bake your fina. I trust the BA, even if the whatman only filters out particles.

-moto

The Whatman filter filters out bacteria. That is why you use it. There are some viruses and bacteria smaller than the filter but these seem to only live in aqueous solutions and don't survive well in oil solutions. The BA in the magic solution should also help kill anything that may creep into the solution. Baking isn't necessary though some people like to use this as an added safety measure.

Thanks Rickson. I didn't think I could be wrong twice in one day! (J/K) Maybe I'll re-edit my posts!

-moto

Thread Information