C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Oh My God...drug Test...plz Help!!!

I have a pretty decent job that pays the bills and i am stressing highly today cause i just got my papers to take my drug test. Bad news is I got the drug test, good news is I got till Monday. I smoke every day, now if i take thurs, fri, sat, and sun off, drink a shit load of water and cranberry juice, and drink "the drink" that either cleans or masks your piss will I be alright. They say those drinks are for people who smoke 4xs a week or less. Some dude in another region just got canned and he took the drink. Any suggestions? I passed a test in July, but i took a week or two off from the chronic though. Please, all you guys out there who have been in my shoes please give me your advice for beating the test. Thanks bros.

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Those $50 "drinks" usually have to be taken about 24 hours before the test and last upto 48 hrs masking most narcotics. Besides water and cranberry juice goto gnc or somewhere and buy Goldenseal tea, not the pills. Brew the whole damn thing into a gallon of water and drink that. Theres always the bleach on the finger, but anyone whos not retarded thats administering the test will watch you wash your hands. good luck.

Ive never heard of the bleach on the finger, but how the fuck does that one work? What do i just dab my finger in bleach and swish it around the cup before i walk out. The first test i took had some rather "apathetic" people working at the place. I could have probably just brought someone's piss in there and dumped it in. Needless to say, i cant count on that one, but im open to some more suggestions.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i have used the 2 hour quick test tabs from gnc on several occasions and have pass every time..your clean in 2 hours but only for 5 hours so you have to time it right..good luck

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    The bleach on the finger is the same thing you described, dipping your finger in bleach before hand, then dipping it in your piss cup when you're done. it's not always failsafe, but usually ive seen retakes as a worst case scenario with it which at least would buy you more time.

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    HaHa, dont you just love those last minute tests?? I lost my last job to one, bullshit. I tried the drink, cardio, water, cranberry juice all the bullshit. Still failed. My advice to you is that there is only one choice, to cheat. Depending on the facility they may or may not allow you to wear a jacket inside the bathroom for pissing. This is important because your going to have to have a friend piss for you ahead of time. Kinda gross but it works for me. If you can wear a jacket then carry it in a baby food jar. If you can't, then it gets a lil messier, your gonna have to put it in a condom, then tie it off up top. I would recommend then putting it a ziploc just to make sure you dont get your buddys piss on ya. Now they may be professionals so they may be looking for warm piss as well. Not to worry, simply prepare a baked potato in the morning, put the condom in it, then drive to the test. Once there just do what i said eariler, you should be fine.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    www.urineluck.com

they have this fake "bladder" deal you strap on your leg and it contains fake piss. A friend of mine has used this several times (he works in the medical field), and he said it works like a charm everytime, although I have never used it. It also comes with a "hand warmer" thing to keep it warm. Check it out.

divx is offline Junior Member
    Buy Quick flush capsuals from GNC. You have a 3 hour clean window to take your tests. They cost around 20 bucks and are kept behind the counter. Works great....

Ha, looks like i been doin it the old fashioned way!! Good post dude.

Steele is offline Member
    big rush has it right. worked for me on probation!
    otherwise quick tabs from gnc and drink a shit ton of water.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Sorry dude.

I work for a very large, MNC, which deals in the many various worlds of corporate espionage, intelligence, and lo and behold, drug testing.

I can categorically say to you that if you have been smoking within the last 6 to 8 months, then you're well and truly stuffed. If of course it's a piss test.

However, if they are going to take a hair folicle sample, then you're fucked by up to 18 months. These are very expensive and are rarely done, unless it's an extremely high level job (CEO, pilots, NASA, etc)

In a nutshell my son, no matter how much water you drink, how many "drinks" you drink, or whatever you want to take to 'flush' your system, it just ain't gonna work. THC stays in your blood, dude. You can't remove it. Only time can.

Once again, clearly cheating is the only answer.

Just to let all my brothers out there know, its a piss test, i've passed before, i just want to be safe. I appreciate all the info, but unfortunately, www.urineluck.com wont deliver to NJ cause our shitty ass laws. Its not a blood test thank god. My job isnt "that" serious. I guess I'll just go with what worked the first time, but unfortunately i know people that did what i did and didnt pass. Everyone say a prayer for me. Pretty Please. And thanks again guys.

psleez65 is offline Junior Member
    I used to have a g/f stripper ( and God only knows what those girls well smokin backstage) that was on probation and she used to get a tea from GNC in a pink box.Worked every time. It makes like a gallon & you got to drink it all. Good Luck

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's another website you can check out http://ipassedmydrugtest.com/

JohnnyB

still growin is offline Member
    Thers a product called "VALES" (not positive of spelling, I'll have to look it up), do a search, you'll find the website. I have personally passed 2 tests with it for numerous narcotics and weed, and know of MANY more people as well. I have never heard of a failure with this. I used drugs 3 days before test, and passed. The place that sells it offers double money back if you fail. It is 37.50, and they claim they haven't had a return in 11 years. Check it out bro, I will personally vouch for it and guarantee it myself! PM me for more info bro.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Nickleby
    Sorry dude.

I work for a very large, MNC, which deals in the many various worlds of corporate espionage, intelligence, and lo and behold, drug testing.

I can categorically say to you that if you have been smoking within the last 6 to 8 months, then you're well and truly stuffed. If of course it's a piss test.

i don't know about all that....i know a few people who are/were regular smokers and they passed their piss tests just by taking niacin for a few days and drinking water...

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nickleby
    Sorry dude.

However, if they are going to take a hair folicle sample, then you're fucked by up to 18 months. These are very expensive and are rarely done, unless it's an extremely high level job (CEO, pilots, NASA, etc)

In a nutshell my son, no matter how much water you drink, how many "drinks" you drink, or whatever you want to take to 'flush' your system, it just ain't gonna work. THC stays in your blood, dude. You can't remove it. Only time can.

Metabolites stay in your blood, but what does that have to do with a piss test? Piss test are not to hard to pass bro, I have done it before, and will do it again. I don't think he is trying to become a cia officer or anything. Blood test, hair test, or spinal tap, and yes, you are screwed. But piss, as long as you flush your bladder good enough, you will only pass water in the cup. I think your off a little bro.

Thread Information