Thread: The New Aratest

Cubber is offline Junior Member

The New Aratest

Has anyone had experience with Aratest. It's a new testostrone made in Mexico.

"Aratest 2500 contains 200mg of enanthate and 50 mg propionate per ml. This mixture comes in a 10ml vial and is manufactured by Lab Aranda"

It's suppose to be a good mass builder (gives strength) and good for cutting with low water retention (I think this is due to the prop)

I would like to know if you were happy with results, any soreness after injection, if so is the soreness less when mixed with EQ? Is it similar to Test 400?

Any help/insight is welcome

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard it makes you fairly sore, and i know some guys who have gotten pretty big off it, personally i havn't used it myself and generally i see people using it in bulking cycles, not really in cutting...im sure it'd be less painful with some eq or maybe some sterile oil, and i doubt anything compares with t400, heheh...

The Butcher is offline Member
    It's not exactly new, as I have known about it for at least a year and a half. It worked ok for me, but nothing special. I have gotten more gains off of 3 Primotest a week and 3cc of Prop/week from QV (I essentially made my own Aratest with 50 more mg of prop per shot) than I did off of the Aratest. If you take it, take at least 1cc/eod so that the prop can work effectively. I don't recall it being noticeably uncomfortable to take either.

thanks for the info guys.

Cubber

Steele is offline Member
    i am currently 4 and 1/2 weeks into my aratest bottle(s). taking a cc every two days and got the narly pumps in week three. fastest i have ever gotten there. currently, my strength is well on its way up. i feel jacked. oh, so far no noticeable water retention, and no pain at the injection. I put it in my bi's no problem.STEELE

Decoder is offline Banned
    aratest isn't new. A friend of mine used aratest, he got the same results as sus, but it's way cheaper.

Thanks Steel. I'm hoping for no soreness after injections. Decoder, I read a profile on aratest that said it was new. The profile must have been written a while ago I guess.

Thanks again for the info.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    you gonna take anything else with your ara test bro?

ESP_2002 is offline New Member
    Aratest is some decent shit!

I used it for my very first cycel! And it worked I didnt notice shit personally but people couldnt believe how buff i got.

I started at a shitty 155 and with jus 5 weeks of Aratest 1 bottle worth i got up to 178-180lbs! So its decent!

Granted once u get on to more sophisticated cycles u will need to stack it with stuff like deca or Dbol but i didnt see much gains with deca+aratest instead go for a cycle of aratest + dbol and if u can get some primobolan depot!!
    Cuz the dbol and aratest will add ur size/mass and strength and primobolan with make the muscle hard and cut up!!!

Good luck!! let me know if u have any other questions!!!

ESP_2002 (buff Spaniard)

whataguyuno is offline New Member
    hey whats up guys iam new to all of this i recently got a 10cc bottle of aratest iam not schure weather to stack it or not iam vary new to all of this.. This is my first cycle iam hoping to gain at least 15lbs Iam 5'7 150lbs I need some mass... Big time.. but iam vary consurned about what to take.. If u can help me out please let me no thanks..

Thread Information