MacGyver is offline Associate Member

Fina And Shortness Of Breath?!!

Ok I experienced this the last time but this time its only been a week(almost) and Im weezing like a fat kid that needs his inhaler. Just got a full blood test from the doc and Im healthy as a horse.

Seriously, I walk from my apartment to the gym (100yds) and it feels like I just ran a mile.

Does anyone know why this occurs?

Currently Im taking 90Tren/58Prop. If that helps.

paulastone is offline Member
    Bump for you bro

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    BUMP

righton is offline Senior Member
    It could be the start of fina cough, i had when i was running my fina/test cycle. It started out as shortness of breath and then full blown coughing for 3 f#@king weeks then it took about a month to go away.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey MacGyver my brotha, same thing happened to me my 2nd cycle of fina. For me im pretty sure it was from high blood preasure and heart rate. I had shortness of breath and i just didnt feel right. Once i stopped the fina i felt fine. I also think the concentration of my tren mgs/mls was over 100mgs and that might have has something to do with it?

When u had ur blood work done did u get ur blood preasure checked? Id start there bro. Good luck!!

OG

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I was like this while taking Sust and Deca . I'm sure it's blood pressure and heart rate related.

I also think the bloatedness that accompanies most cycles also affects your breathing by restricting your lungs.

Sorry for the late reply Ive been seriously tied up... by two hot chicks!! jk

Whats up OG, yeah I had my BP checked but she said AOK. I thought that it would be Bpressure related but I have no idea why that would be a symptom of high bp. Can anyone please enlighten me.

I think Im gonna go to the grocery store and puta quarter in the blue chair and have my bp checked that way tomorrow.

Its been a week and a half and Ive gained about 10lbs, probaably 2lbs of muscle though. I think maybe luggin around that extra weight w/o being conditioned for it might have a hand in there as well. Ill report tomorrow on the bp status.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sup MacGyver, u know what i was thinking after it could have been from water retention? I was alittle bloated and red faced. Let me know how ur bp was.

OG

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I have felt the same thing many times on this cycle and my prior one. I'm almost sure that it is a result of high bp since aas always boosts my BP by about 20-40. Do you sweat or get headaches after showers? Getting tired quickly, shortness of breath after doing basically nothing, pounding head and loss of breath after doing any cardio.. all symptoms of high bp

demetri is offline Member
    I've only been on for a few days and I already feel conjested. I wasn't sure if it was in my head. Usually when I hear of something (like the fina cough) I get it for a while.

Natoli220 is offline New Member
    I get it all the time with fina. It is the constriction of blood vessels in your lungs, I read somewhere, all AAS do it to some degree. It is normal. I had a panic attack (I landed in the hosp.) because I thought I couldn't breathe, but I was on SUS/EQ/FINA/Winny cycle. FYI Becareful with fina/eq that is what really did it for me. fina and eq alone will increase anxiety together they are like 1+1= 3. You are ok man if say the doc found nothing wrong with BP. I alot of people get it on fina, I have read it on other boards, anxiety is not discussed this much on this board. I am not saying you have anxiety but shortness of breath will lead you to it sometimes. I get shortness of breath hardcore with Nolva and Fina due to they both constrict blood vessels in your lungs. Nolva I am 100% certain causes constriction. ARe you on anti-Es? look around other boards to reassure yourself. just my .02, when it doubt keep getting check ups by a doc if you are really concerned.

Would ephedra (as in ECA) be a good idea while on tren ?

I figure it's already being used as a very effective decongestant and expectorant, and astmatic kids also use it to open up their lungs.

Might be worth a try.

Red

Funny, I felt super congested before my workout and I feel super congested now, but when I was working out I was a friggen machine.

On my way to the gym I was thinking I may have to lower my fina dosage, but I'm thinking now if this is as bad as it gets then no prob. Just grow and get shreaded.

I'm also talking Nolva, maybe that's why I'm more congested than with last years cycle of tren .

popa is offline Senior Member
    ya I got shortness of breathe as well and I just started my cycle with fina

Natoli220 is offline New Member
    I forgot to mention ECA is probably the catalyst that sent me to the hosp. BE CAREFUL BRos the lung thing it might help, but not the heart. IMO.

George413 is offline New Member
    I experianced the same problem as well. It got so bad that cardio was almost out of the question. For me, it was a combination of things that all seemed to feed off of each other then just accelerate the problem.
    Three things all need to be checked and dealt with to begin regaining the simple pleasure of breathing normally. There may be more, but this is what I had to do personally.

My Doc told me that the shortness of breath was probably caused by an increase in my red cell count. Anabolics can increase the red blood cells to the point that the viscosity of your blood becomes thick and sluggish, resulting in a shortness in breath. You can thin your blood down by donating blood every 6 or 8 weeks.

Another big culprit for the difficulty in breathing is water retention. You can be holding 10 lbs of water around your organs and not really know it. Arimedix at .5mg ed and blood pressure meds with a slight diuretic has helped me. Some people are water holders, and I happen to be one.

The third thing is your blood pressure. It has to be in the normal range. Sometimes fixing the other two will get it in line.

There are other potential problems that could also be contributing, but water, red blood cells and BP need to be looked at first.

Nice bro, good input George. THe high red blood cell count sounds likely, coupled w/ the extra water just might do it.

I have some lasix and some nu-salt and Im gonna do 20mg twice to get rid of some of the water tomorrow. Then Im gonna get strict on the diet to keep the water away cause I think that might be causing it more than anything.

Didnt get to check the BP tday, will do tomorrow and call the doc to see what it was 2weeks ago before I started.

By the way Ephedra used for it's decongestant/expectorant properties is NOT popped at 24mg a dose 3x a day.

It's supposed to be taken 8mg every 6-8 hours, max 32md/ED.

At 32mg/ed and without the sinergic effect of caffeine, it may actually do an ok job clearing the lungs and not induce something that feels like a heart attack A little femara in there to control bloat and you're set

I'll be starting my tren /test cycle in a month and will be trying this as I am prone to congestion.

Red

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member
    Man if you take a lower dose can you avoid this kind of problem,
    not to sound square but Im doing this to enjoy good health,see that the way I felt when I was over weight and over worked with not much sleep
    a lot of money but only a little good health,I dont want to go back to that,maybe I should not have bought the stuff,

Yeah bro definately it will subside w/ lower doses. Ive lowered mine to 70TRren/40Prop and the shortness of breath has really gone down but I still get real hot when I get up off the couch to get somehting to eat. maybe cuz Im just such a beast.

Im not congested from the Tren I have really bad allergies. Though the higher doses do bring about some congestion.

PS. dont ever say that about Tren bro. j/k

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by MacGyver
    Its been a week and a half and Ive gained about 10lbs, probaably 2lbs of muscle though.
    I am so freakin confused right now bro... now I am positive that you just ended a fina/prop cycle like a month ago, right? Your signature proves me right also. Am I just high or are you saying that you are a week and a half into another fina cycle, when you ended one only a few weeks ago? Oh shit, here comes a migraine....

But a comment from a confused guy, I am also having some problems with lung capacity on my cycle. I am 6 weeks in to the cycle in my sig. It's gotta be the fina, no reason to worry... it'll go away when you stop.

Are you fucking calling me a liar!!!!? haha jk

Whats up Whosdaman, Yeah I am about a weeks and a half into another!!! Heres the story: I lost all of my gains, despite LOTS of clomid, and did a full recovery in just under 3weeks. I went to the doc and have the blood test results to prove it. I was so fucking mad and figured the only reason I come off is to make sure I can have a kid in maybe 8 years. So Im back in the saddle and it feels good.

NOW HERES THE SCARY PART: I just went to HEB to get my bloodpressure tested and it read me >>> 187Sys/36Dia <<<!!!!! Not good. THe high range is 132-140. So Im going to get on WebMd and see about the side effects of short term High BP. I know it can cause heart attacks and shit in the long term but the HBP goes away when I stop the cycle. I think Im going to wathc cholesterol and saturated fats real close this time. Everyone on the same cycle BE CAREFUL and go get a free BP test!!!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    how can you physically have a bp diastolic reading of 36? that number should be double that!

I dont know Im pretty sure thats what it said. It does sound crazy but fuck it. Im going tomorrow in the morning before I work out or do anything stressful to check it again.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    I dont know Im pretty sure thats what it said. It does sound crazy but fuck it. Im going tomorrow in the morning before I work out or do anything stressful to check it again.
    I'm not sure what HEB is but if you had it checked in one of those automated blood pressure gizmo's then I wouldn't worry too much. They're designed for 9" to 13" arms. Anything bigger or smaller they don't read right.

George413 is offline New Member
    If your BP is high, your Doc will probably give you something to bring it down. Also, try donating blood, but if its too high they won't take it.

Ok I went and checked it again this afternoon and the readings were completely different. Fuck those shitty little machines, there made for pussys. Demetri youre right abotu the arm measurement thing. 17' arms arent gonna get a good reading. I cant even get my arm all the way in there.

SO the first reading was 144/74. I waited a minute and took another and it said 132/59. So I say fuck blood pressure. Im not going to go to the doc and pay 15$ every week just for that. Besides the High BP isnt going to be long term. Im much more worried about plaque developing in my arteries. Does anybody have some good info or links on that?

Why don't you just go to any medicla supply store and buy a stethoscope and manual sphygmometer (pressure cuff)?

It's dead cheap and with a little practice you can get highly accurate readings every day if you want.

Red

Thread Information