Thread: Test Question

cgriffin12 is offline New Member

Test Question

One of my buddies told me that taking 500mg of test a week is useless because if you take more than 300mg a week you just piss it out. And that i would get better gains if i just took 300 each week. does he know what he is talking about or is he full of shit like i think he is.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    LMAO!

Where do people get this stuff from LOL.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Test Question

Originally posted by cgriffin12
    ... is he full of shit ...
    Yes.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Test Question

Originally posted by cgriffin12
    One of my buddies told me that taking 500mg of test a week is useless because if you take more than 300mg a week you just piss it out. And that i would get better gains if i just took 300 each week. does he know what he is talking about or is he full of shit like i think he is.
    Show me your friend, I'll show him what 500 mg's of test a DAY will do for ya.

well he is one of those people who act like he knows everything and you can tell he doesn't know shit. good thing i didn't pay attention to what he said.

jersey juice is offline Member
    More test = more muscle period! Why do you think guys are using over a gram a week??? Trust me they are much bigger than if they were just using 500 a week LMAO!!!!

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member
    Hey Bro, look, read, research and please dont make uneducated statements like your first post. Ask questions and you will do fine here. Theres a lot of learning to be done and you can gain an infinite amount of information here with the right attitude. Good Luck..

cliff

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Keywestlifter
    [B]Hey Bro, look, read, research and please dont make uneducated statements like your first post.

i have been doing research and i didn't make an uneducated statement, my friend did. i am taking 500mgs a week and have been for 6 weeks so obviously i didn't believe that. i was just making absolutely sure and sharing it for everyone elses' ammusement since i thought he was full of it anyways.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd tell your buddy where to go! cause he's Full of it.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Your buddy is right. Send all of your extra test to me so it can be properly disposed of.

Let me guess you buddy is a trainer at the gym who weighs 165 lbs with about 18% body fat. and benches 135 lbs. for about 6 reps.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by nautica
    Your buddy is right. Send all of your extra test to me so it can be properly disposed of.

Let me guess you buddy is a trainer at the gym who weighs 165 lbs with about 18% body fat. and benches 135 lbs. for about 6 reps.
    you beat everyone to that one LOL i'm surprised no one thought about that

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Seems like "friends" always give you the most fucked up information ever, if it wasn't for this board I think that alot of people would be doing majorly stupid shit, like using an insulin needle for a glute inject. or mainling AS...but only once

Thread Information