mazika is offline Associate Member

Arrow Testosterone Enanthate

Hey all, im beginning with some Testosterone Enanthate soon and was woundering,...

I heard after you take the first injection that it takes 10 days before it starts to work on your body when using Testosterone Enanthate ?? Is this true? After i inject the Testosterone Enanthate how long before you start getting the effects of it and can feel it?

Thanx so much,

Plus one other thing im getting mine from a friend in egypt he says its from a branch of a German company? Shwing or something like that? Is that reliable stuff?

Thanx,
    Divooneh

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Schering is probably the company he is talking about.

As far as how long it takes to kick in, give it more than 10 days. Run it at least 8 weeks and you'll see it kick in about week 3.

Another thing, ive got a pretty light build, 140 minus lbs and 5 foot 11, will i be good on 250mg/week or would it be best on 500mg/week? To get the most mass gain. I thought maybe becouse of my htin build that 500mg wouldent do much more for me than 250,..

Thanx guys
    Divooneh

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    It is a slower acting test, same is found in sust. Key is right run at least 10 weeks and throw in some dbol to give you a kick untill the test starts working.

Run at least 500mg per week test/ 30 mg dbol per day. dbol 4 weeks test 10 weeks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    140 ?? Not to be too harsh here by my girl's 5'11" and weighs 130 - that's skinny.

Are you using juice as a quick answer for something ??? Use it with caution, cause more than likely what you put on will come right off just because of your body type (Ectomorph).

THanx for all the replys, no keymaster, i work hard, ive got a thin build but when using juice i am able to keep it, i was 113lbs before i used testosterone once and gained to now and have kept it for 9 months, but cant gain anything now jsut like before lol, so thats why im hitting the testo again but wanted to trt Enanthate .

But thanx for all the help guys.

Divooneh

113 and almost 6 foot is very skinny. But you need to gain some weight. Dont turn to steroids to "get big" i would suggest some other methods. Maybe turn to a physician for help.

Been to physician, hes the one that put me on Testo/Deca the first time

But whats the longest time you guys suggest between injections? Id be ok at every 10 days right?

Crap im sorry guys aobut my questions being so spread out over the strings,....

But im planning surgery about 4 weeks after my last shot of Testosterone Enanthate . Its not massive surgery but well ill be getting put to sleep and i wanted to know if i will be affeced by having used testo, will it make for bad scarring and bad heal time or less scarring and better heal time? its very light surgery but i need it to heal just like it owuld if i wasent using anything.

Thanx alot, again

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say shoot the test every 4 days.

About the surgery. I would discuss it with you doctor. Most surgeries will decrease your blood pressure and I'm not sure what that will do post cycle. If your doctor prescribed your gear in the first place he will be able to help you with this issue.

Becareful with the surgury and gear, make sure your doc knows what you are doing.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree. If your going to do 500mg, I would do it once every a week. Now, if your Dr. put you on your first cycle, then what does he think abou doing another one? And from what I've read, I don't think a Dr. can prescribe that much test in one week. I believe the stuff your buddy is talking about is called Schering. Their Test enan is called Primoteston. I took it and liked it a lot. I'd checked with your dr. first and get his opinion, especially if your going under the knife!!!!! Please be careful and do research!!!!

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    actually you need to let the anesthesiologist know what you are using the doctor wont know too much about that. depending on what the put you under with it gas could react with what you are using, BUT i seriously doubt that you will have any problems and the blood pressure shouldnt be too big of an issue, they has meds to lower that too during surg.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    hate to break up the party, but how old are you?

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I just got my answer, you just turned 30.

Bro how much do you eat a day in calories?

If you don't eat juicing isn't going to do anything. The only thing that is going to put weight on you is food and lots of it. Juice is only 10-20% of the equation, training, food, rest, sleep and more food.

JohnnyB

Thread Information